It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
What I'm saying is that, as an intelligent person myself, I have no background in genetics and DNA analysis. Reading what you write, it can make sense, but I have no way to verify your conclusions without spending a very long time studying the subject and becoming somewhat of an expert. I simply have to take your word for it, which is hard to do because of the nature of the internet and the people who use it.

I don't have a background in genetics or DNA anaylsis either, but, I do have an idea as to what it takes to gain enough understanding to make some sense of all this. With a wee bit of luck in selecting articles from ordinary searches, One can begin to understand in only a few partial days.

It also doesn't take much to figure out that if someone has genetics from a given population, then they are very likely to exibit some of the traits of that population.

I understand what you are saying about some of the people on the Internet, but, by the same token, you don't have to take anyone's word for anything. There is enough information available to educate yourself to the point where you can form an intelligent opinion.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Thanks for the input.

The problem with your initial suggestions, i.e. paternity and maternity test is that both Terrestrial parents are long dead. Earth mother in 1988 and Earth father in 2001.

I have checked to see if there are any adoption records, actually one of my first checks; there isn't any.

I have also decided on my next test. www.23andme.com... has what they call a "complete" test. It covers Y-DNA, mtDNA, and a panel that shows many other DNA markers for disease, traits, and some other stuff. Unfortunately it is $500USD, so I'm planning it for sometime in the first half of 2011. This delay is caused by my personal priorities in spending ... I decided a new computer was worth more at the present time.

Anyway, I haven't yet read the links you provided, but will throughout the remainder of the day.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I think the mtDNA will be the most intriguing of the two. Since it is the motherly DNA marker (oh gee, I wikipedia'd it XD), and you say your mother was ET, then it would certainly show truly strange information, like pelican DNA or something lol. Maybe you'll even get your money back?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hello AnthraAndromda

I must confess I skipped a few pages of this thread as I became unintrested in responses by many members members who insist on bashing you for something that is obviously a serious concern to you.

I know very little about DNA and I am not to sure that the "experts" think they have discovered is what things really are.

I consider myself an observer of all things Great and Small.

After incessant contemplation of Life on this "Earth", it is apparent to me and decidedly so, this particular celestial ornament is laden with biological organisms of extraterrestrial origins.

I see all of this (Life) as a gensis experiment, which genetically binds everything with everything.

I believe we are all of extraterrestrial origin. Part and particle of the entirety of all.

We may well have been here in one form or another for so long, that only a minuscule amount of what we orginated from, might ever show up in Anythings DNA

"Once while traveling across the sky, this lovely planet caught my eye.
Being courious I flew close by.
Now I'm caught here 'till I die.
And we're learning to live together"...
-Joe Cocker-

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
I think the mtDNA will be the most intriguing of the two. Since it is the motherly DNA marker (oh gee, I wikipedia'd it XD), and you say your mother was ET, then it would certainly show truly strange information, like pelican DNA or something lol. Maybe you'll even get your money back?

It should be so easy! But, alas, I don't get anything easy. I'm thinking it will show that Mother is from an old, probably southern, India line. Which while people will argue that "its human", will show that my predictions, and the predictions of my data are correct. This alone will bolster the validity of the data, and some of the other tests will serve to make my case even more unique.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I do agree. If a second test from an alternate source with a far more detailed analysis comes back with similarly strange results, I will look at you with a tilt of my head and say "huh."

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join