It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these Real Demonic Reptillian Eyes on your News of Charlie Sheen's wife.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

A person diagnosed with schizophrenia may demonstrate auditory hallucinations, delusions, and disorganized and unusual thinking and speech; this may range from loss of train of thought and subject flow, with sentences only loosely connected in meaning, to incoherence, known as word salad, in severe cases.
Text

I know that is what they do in places like China and Iran, they say you are mad and make you look that way and put you in mental insitutions. I have nothing to prove and even if the evidence was looking at me in my face I say go earn the faith so you can reach that level of thought, because I doubt God would allow athiests to see without faith anyway or go as deep as some people can and I am glad in a way some people have to earn their way up while people are left behind wondering and saying it is not real. No doubt there is more than meets the eye in life in this world and the next, some people might like to put a stop to that, that is their negative soul at work and maybe that is the point, some will see it and some will never see it.

Sometimes things are coded, if I was to even try and spell the truth it would be coded by God as a prime directive, that is why the Devil does not know about prophecy because it is coded from him, if you were to speak about it would not make sense either, maybe it is a good thing that I don't make sense as it is probably the default way to be protected, some people may speak in tongues or speak things so holy that it is coded.

Either way I win my case, I may sound mad but at the same time I am glad.

The sources, whose identities were not reported, said Mueller initially told 911 dispatchers Sheen had assaulted her. She later recanted that story to police, claiming instead she was drunk when she called 911.
Text

Could have been decieving spirits or the the drink, sounds even more confusing when trying to explain the difference in words that sound the same, very lost in translation.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Isnt it strange how all reptilian proof videos come in the form of sh*tty youtube videos? Anyone with logical thoughts and non-denial personality can see this

No wonder reptilian threads arent allowed in the alien and UFO forum anymore

Best response so far. Cant argue with the facts.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Non denial personality disorder ? So, you're saying that if we don't see what you see and agree with the things you're saying, we must have some kind of disease or brain damage? Well, I didn't see a thing, so, I must be one of the brain damaged. [ My wife will be glad she finally has proof
]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
lol, I saw it , and isaw something else too , but , who cares ...right ?
Nice post,only those with eyes can see, and those without ,cant , its as simple as that , And its frustrating isnt it,what some people with certain gifts can see , compared to what you cant ? Let those with eyes to see ,and those that cant , chill,go to another thread , stop attacking the poster, this is for people on his subject , if aint you,it aint you ,and should go to another thread, anyway poster, These r the days of Noah Indeed, and what you saw was spot on the money, message me ...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Non denial personality disorder ? So, you're saying that if we don't see what you see and agree with the things you're saying, we must have some kind of disease or brain damage? Well, I didn't see a thing, so, I must be one of the brain damaged. [ My wife will be glad she finally has proof
]

Fair enough if you or others don't see it then I can not blame you, but to me it was really obvious and I thought how can anyone not see it and thought people would have to be in denial to say they could not?

But then again I could be wrong in thinking everyone can see it, maybe they do not and that is the point of all this confusion, to others I am nuts but at the same time it seems like a windup when they say they can not see it either.

This is not video compression either, it is what it is as I saw it on the big screen, but I agree we should all take a scientific approach and explanation but when somethings science can not explain yet we have to take the paranormal route.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson
lol, I saw it , and isaw something else too , but , who cares ...right ?
Nice post,only those with eyes can see, and those without ,cant , its as simple as that , And its frustrating isnt it,what some people with certain gifts can see , compared to what you cant ? Let those with eyes to see ,and those that cant , chill,go to another thread , stop attacking the poster, this is for people on his subject , if aint you,it aint you ,and should go to another thread, anyway poster, These r the days of Noah Indeed, and what you saw was spot on the money, message me ...

Oh boy...here we go...
You 'special' kids...you 'indigo children'...those of you who have deluded yourselves into thinking you have some 'gift' that allows you to 'see' what others can not...honestly...you talk a good game, and in all seriousness, I'm sure you really do believe that you 'see' something where there's nothing but wild speculation and fanciful imagination. Y'know, I'm not picking on you, but when I see posts like that 'the days of noah' and whatnot...it just makes me sad because honestly...if we were under attack by some kind of alien threat, people like you would be the ones who walk up to the aliens and stick a flower in the barrel of one of their ray guns and, ultimately, get evaporated. Which I guess is a good thing, because while you're busy getting atomically compromised, or eaten, that'll give the rest of us a chance to run the hell away. Perhaps I'm being overly critical, but when people like that post here, instead of using their 'gifts' to create a better world for everyone, it just makes me wonder...why you are wasting time here instead of saving the world from people like me?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I do believe there are such things as 4th dimensional reptilian entities that can either manifest here or take over a pre-existing body via "possession." Is Charlie Sheen's wife one of them? I don't know, but it's good to be aware that they are out there. JMO

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Oh boy...here we go...
You 'special' kids...you 'indigo children'...those of you who have deluded yourselves into thinking you have some 'gift' that allows you to 'see' what others can not...honestly...you talk a good game, and in all seriousness, I'm sure you really do believe that you 'see' something where there's nothing but wild speculation and fanciful imagination. Y'know, I'm not picking on you, but when I see posts like that 'the days of noah' and whatnot...it just makes me sad because honestly...if we were under attack by some kind of alien threat, people like you would be the ones who walk up to the aliens and stick a flower in the barrel of one of their ray guns and, ultimately, get evaporated. Which I guess is a good thing, because while you're busy getting atomically compromised, or eaten, that'll give the rest of us a chance to run the hell away. Perhaps I'm being overly critical, but when people like that post here, instead of using their 'gifts' to create a better world for everyone, it just makes me wonder...why you are wasting time here instead of saving the world from people like me?
Text

I am just trying to expand on what you said since you pose good questions for all that need some type of answer.

If people see things better than others it does not mean it is related to indigo DNA or modification of the human being. You can still channel yourself through faith and meditation as you may gain spiritual gifts, the Bible speaks about them too, why try and cover it up and say it is all lies, if people can cross reference their experiences with ancient recordings of them then you know it is a valuable source of information that today I am afraid is being covered up. Where there are good gifts some people can channel bad ones too and will do the opposite.

It may not be an Alien threat related either, like it has been mentioned as spiritual also of the good and bad like in energy form, the serpent's spirit rebelling within people who have no counter protection through faith.

Then you could say there are good spirits, maybe some are good and even get passed judgement for looking odd, but you have to balance the overall knowledge of it. If let’s say the people who have been known to have reptilian auras or spiritual energy and on a whole they have come to their own destruction then you can judge whether it was a good thing or not, in most cases these people ended up in trouble.

Another thing are UFOs, some could be Angelic or in some of Angelic spiritual battle, a lot of the time they are plasma like shape shifting energy balls or they have their own mode of transport.

As for them attacking us and killing us, they can do not have the access to do so unless God allows it, they may even try it but it may not always work, that is why a lot of the time there is no danger of such threats of killing us and taking over the planet. Some may even be here are guardians to protect us, it does not mean because they look different they want us dead, again like the Bible says we may be entertaining Angels.

As for saving the world, the balance of power is in faith, if this has something to do with vibrational Love and harmony over fearful demonic energies then the best way is not to hate each other and squabble but to promote the faith in which it could switch the negative forces. By promoting a God of love not one of hate and to spread the message of harmony is good rather than a message of hate verse hate as it never stop churning more hatred so even if someone like me said, look something odd is going on then maybe some people who have faith in Aliens may gain faith in something Biblical for an overall positive result.

Here is a short video of Orbs which I helped edit for someone, because they are so fast you have to slow the footage down by 8 times to see them, only because people have fast reactions does not mean they are not there, if one is a complete sceptic they will never try and be scientific about proving it because in their mind set it is already set to impossibe to be true.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by The time lord]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wow she really did have crazy eyes there at :04 seconds into the video didn't she?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have THE TRUTH!

According to Celebrity Jihad, Charlie Sheen's wife is now accusing him of murdering her! www.celebjihad.com...

That S.O.B!

[email protected]
elninopredicts.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElNiño
I have THE TRUTH!

According to Celebrity Jihad, Charlie Sheen's wife is now accusing him of murdering her! www.celebjihad.com...

That S.O.B!

[email protected]
elninopredicts.blogspot.com...

Ever heard of Vampires? Maybe it is related to that, its all the rage in hollywood.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ElNiño

Hahahahaha!!!
Oh man, that's rich!!
That's the best thing I've read all day, and seriously made me chuckle.

Originally posted by The time lord

Ever heard of Vampires? Maybe it is related to that, its all the rage in hollywood.

Ugh...you're really reaching now, aren't you. Y'know, for someone with the handle 'The time lord', you're really prone to some unfounded, wild speculation. Let me guess, if it's not in the bible, or touted by good christians (contradiction alert here people...) then you'll just find a way to make it about your god and...ugh...'angels'...
Not everything is a spiritual war, and the concepts of 'good' and 'evil' are human constructs so that we can dichotomize everything in our own, puny-minded, ego-centric way (because humans love defining things in simple, Play-Doh Fun Factory ways.)

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I don't know enough to "debunk" yout\r theory of reptillian eyes but I really don't see anything in the video provided other than bad video and a bad camera angle. I have watched other video's that were strange looking but mostly due to digital video compression, thats all. As far as the incident with Charlie Shhen and his wife, TMZ was one of the first to report on the story and one of the first to have the story that she claimed to be the one drunk, Cops quoted as saying Charlie had not been drinking but asleep when they arrived and that his wife was the one who had been drinking and both were supposedly given breath test but with Charlie's record from the past and todays domestic violence laws he went to jail. OP you have lost control of your own theory by going in ninety directions at once...demons and drugs and aplles and oranges...and...and...and...Vampires and...

Edit to add Vampires (i Can't keep up)

[edit on 1/5/2010 by DJMSN]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Agreed.
And let's just face it, not that I care, but it just looks as though Chuck married a real nut case.
Which, I'm sure must've been fun when he was doing more drugs, because, well, we've all dated chicks like that, right?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
She's just casually smirking...sure that may look evil but there's certainly nothing here that constitutes reptilian here...

Moving on...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Sorry dude, I watched that video 5 times & all I saw was two people with eyes, nothing abnormal about them either.

Are you suuuure you're not taking something, or have forgotten to take something?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpinifexPrincess
Sorry dude, I watched that video 5 times & all I saw was two people with eyes, nothing abnormal about them either.

Are you suuuure you're not taking something, or have forgotten to take something?

This reply is for anyone.

Like I said I don't blame people if they can not see what I am seeing or even if they did they only think nothing of it and take it as normal or video technical error.

I admit I deserve a bashing for this thread, but if we don't investigate these things how else would we know? So people don't like faith because it is bad for us and society calling it label things, but it is okay to label someone crazy if they happen to go a bit deeper and experience spirituality.

This is where the Romans and Jews got it wrong 2010 years ago the story gets a bit repetative and I hope it stays as an example to mankind forever.

I must admit I have seen these things with my own eyes, I have seen outlines of energy or heat where the average person does not notice or has the patience to even care to notice.

It may not be Reptillian but the Soul of a person comming to view in short glimpses.

This video is a about a boy (Ben Underwood) who has taught himself to use echo location to navigate around the world.

Again maybe I am in tune with Aurasas I can sometimes see them around plants too like this video points out. It does not mean I am into another religion, a Witch may have spiritual powers, does not mean I follow them but it does mean I am aware and it if anything would confirm this struggle between good and evil.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by The time lord]

[edit on 7-1-2010 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
look at charlie sheen's eye wow! he is the one! at 10-14 sec when he nod and talk. look at his eyes .

[edit on 17-2-2010 by DeafRaz]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I am keeping an open mind about all this, it may not be what one thinks but the term used is what people refer to it, there has been no real evidence of total body changes just the eyes and eyes refect light due to their shine.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
hey forget what these other guys are saying. i see exactly what your talking bout. around 0:06 -0:10 seconds you can see her eyes and eye brow do a lil shift thinger and get more evil and bony like. she was looking like charlie sheen socked her twice in the eye how swole them joints was looking. but i definently see it man. now i gota watch the rest of the video. but i seen dat and was like "have to post now".

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join