It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these Real Demonic Reptillian Eyes on your News of Charlie Sheen's wife.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by The time lord

don't know any more to be honest, I have gone beyond that level of thought now

Your original post was this morning wasn't it? And now, a few hours later you are not sure.
Do I have this right? Thats what you're telling us?

I don't live in the USA this was written about 6pm UK time.

I don't know I mean it could be if taken literally too, I am not a hardcore fan of the subject, I am still trying to work it out and try and bring a certain subject up that people know about.

Yes I am sure I saw those eyes like that, i am not denying it either it, but what it means for sure is no different in saying a UFO light in the sky is from another planet.

See this thread as a ongoing investigation of the subject, I don't stay stuck on it either, my beliefs are in the Bible which could relate to this.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I am not a hardcore reptile fan, but a lot of it could be related to Satanism or the corrupted soul like some computer virus, untill faith puts it straight.

Matthew 6:22-23 (New International Version)

Being a soft-core "reptile fan" is like being "a little" pregnant.

I wish people would stop quoting the Bible as if it was a history book.

On eyes and the soul. If it was that easy to spot a person's character by glancing at their eyes, sunglasses would be illegal, and actors would not be convincing.

When you emote, your eyes normally reflect what you are emoting, unless you are acting.

When my friends look into my eyes they see love. When I'm in a ring or about to spar, my opponents see black pools of nothing. The only time you will see anger or EEEEVIL is if I'm actually just trying to scare someone.

When I'm actually angry or ready to do real battle, my eyes just look focused.

Charlie Manson's eyes.....ACID
Charlie Sheen's eyes, arrogance, age, some anger, and maybe some drug abuse related leftover consequences.

Can you tell something from the eyes? Yes but it depends on how well the person can control their emotions.

Look at the Bible waving preacher next Sunday and you will see EEEEEVIL eyes cause he's trying to scare you into submission.

If you believe in deities, love God(s), not a book full of lies and dogma written by countless nameless authors, translated by zealots, edited by bards, and endorsed by kings who couldn't read "The Kings English".
Try a Bible in Spanish, very flowery. You could think it was written by Cervantez.

I can't wait to see the new "Conservative Bible", that one should be a real interesting.

When is someone going to compile a Bible that includes all the books removed by the pontiffs? You think maybe that one will somehow be more? or less valid? I wonder.

Trivia,

In the Greek Bible the word for punishment (as in what sin causes) is krisis.
Kisis means crisis. Could it be that in the Greek, sin causes a spiritual crisis?

Wish list.

I wish someone could give me a reasonable explanation for why God(s) would need or want worship?

And

What is the point of eternal suffering? or for that matter eternal bliss.

And

How about "Original Sin", You are born a sinner, boy! talk about prejudice.

And

Jesus loves you unconditionally buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!

And

Christians are loving God fearing people buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!

And

If you don't believe what I believe, you are going to Hell.

And

What exactly is a Christian Soldier?

Thou shalt not kill what? Cause the first thing we kill that I can think of is all the other sperm cells that don't get into the egg. Hey!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe that is the original sin?

If a fertilized egg is a person, is a sperm cell a person?

If I flame myself, will it deter you from flaming me?

"I wrapped a newspaper round my head so I'd look like I was deep.
I said some mumbo jumbo man, I told him he was going to sleep.
I robbed his rings and rocket watch, and everything else I found.
I had that sucker hypnotized he couldn't even make a sound.
I proceeded to tell him his future things, as long as he was hanging around, I said. The price of beef has just gone up, and your ol' lady has just gone down."
Frank Zappa, Cozmik Debris

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Holy f-ing smokes!
I made it through the first page until the OP posted his second response in the thread... it follows:

"As soon as you mention Christian rights the thread gets moved, as soon as you expose the demons they shut you down, well I am glad that Bible is so right, the actions are in the fruite they bare. "

Mods, admin... This sorta' sh!t needs to be taken care of. Seriously, this is ridiculous.

These ideas have been shown to be completely erroneous time after time again. Why in the world are they rehashed here? Seriously?

It seriously makes a complete mockery of anything that ANYONE hopes to be taken seriously in alternative research.

And yeah, OP, hopefully (God willing) this thread will be trashed immediately.

It is absolutely absurd.

I hate to sound harsh, but this is disgusting.

NO, she is not a reptilian. She is an uber-hot victim of a womanizing playboy who became tired of her husband's polygamy and paid the price for voicing her disdain by having her ass kicked, if you must know.

This thread is insulting, actually.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by elvisofdallas
reply to post by The time lord

saw it immediately in the clip - she also looks straight at the camera at that moment.

eerie!

Ahh so what next... whats the plan.. Kidnap her and peel the human mask off her face? Outright kill her?

Should we stalk her and have cameras ready for when she thinks she's safe from the public eye, and photograph her in her true form? Should we bug her house to record the communications she has with the elite?

Do we send her letters telling her we are aware she's reptile? Do we follow her every step in the shadows?

Do we send her gifts of dead animals for her to feed on? Live ones? What is it they eat? Mice, Rats? Humans? Do we kill homeless people for her to feast on?

Whats next, now that we are aware of her true form????? I mean, where do we go from here.

BALONEY.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::

there is stg to see

her eyes are normal on next shot in the video
most probably an effect from video compression though

you'd need the original footage

[edit on 29-12-2009 by ::.mika.::]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by ::.mika.::]

Obviously a shapeshifter, look at her teeth. Humans don't have a single wide upper tooth. She has no individual teeth. Just one wide one. Probably for bighting the heads off chickens. Who knows.

You'd think they would have better disguises than this when going in public however.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hmm Interesting indeed... a slowed down version may help

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Some people can not see it, maybe that is the point, some can see just beyond the frequencies, maybe I can see things that probably a normal person can not and that must prove that what people see with their eyes is either not the same laws as everyone else or that some people are in tune to different frequencies, I have very fast eye sight reactions compared to the average person, if you train your self you see things you could never before.

Yer that's it, your the special one

Us 'normal' people will have to get practicing, I've always had my suspicions about my great auntie Betty

He is right, i see it too, and i just can believe some guys just simply dont. It is so obvious.

You may o may not belive me but let me tell you this, she is a reptillian, i can see it, and its a very very veeerry big "coincidence" he is part of the Conspiracy Scene (Anti-NWO, Alex Jones, 911 etc etc )

She is a reptillian, its obvious. I can and do see it more and more and more, its like i am blind and my eyes are finally starting to function. They are out to destroy Sheen because he knows and comes forth about them (NWO).

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Charlie Sheen isn't fighting anything with Alex Jones. All he's doing is making some cash and getting his name out there.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

Are you Kidding?

Hot Shots was bigger. And the TV show hes been doing lately makes GRIPS of $$$$.

About the OP, I can not say either way really. Because I am aware of the fact I do not know things of this nature. I have not confirmed the existence of Reptilians however I will not deny that possibility.

However, I would never be able to stand a high maintenance woman like that. She would drive me nuts.

I think Charlie did fine considering he didn't harm her.

However, it does have the look of a "hit-job" if you know what I mean.

Wanna know what is really weird. Spell checker fixed my misspelling of the word Reptilians. I did not know this was a legit word.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Here's a thought: do whatever is usually done with these kinds of reports, regardless of the background, affiliation, shoe size, or whatever of the OP.

It won't be such a great site if you keep beating people down who don't agree with you. Because you won't be here, you know, for violating the T & C of your account.

If the OP was a person with a significant experience, but without mentioning Christianity, would you be so vicious?

Emotions instead of investigation, cynicism instead of curiosity or open-mindedness...not typical ATS.

Hmmmm...maybe Christians are the ones facing a conspiracy, one
of hate. Maybe only the experiences and theories of atheists, Buddhists, or adherents of anything BESIDES this guy's faith would be tolerated here.

I'm just looking for the civility that has made this site still possible.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I don't blame people who deny anything the Bible has to say, I mean you either really hate it or love it, the current trend is to build this army of athiests, it is in fashion right now.

I am sorry to say that people are really in the deep disbelieving end of it all and it will be hard to find the light.

I know and experienced things you would die evening coming close to, just the glimpse of it all will shock you into denial, maybe that is the point, people are in denial and can not open up to it.

If the is another world beyond what we see then we have a passage through faith to get into it, there is also probably a hellish realm too.

I don't care about those who try hard to disbelieve it, if there are a few who are in between and need some extra wake up energy from people like me then I hope God saves them and open their eyes too.

This world is going to be split right down the middle and one day we have to decide who's side we should be on.

I am afraid those who have lacked the Bible knowledge will open their arms to deception first without question or like Jesus will simply refuse him.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I don't blame people who deny anything the Bible has to say, I mean you either really hate it or love it, the current trend is to build this army of athiests, it is in fashion right now.

I am afraid those who have lacked the Bible knowledge will open their arms to deception first without question.

You have contradicted yourself with these two statements. You say you don't blame people, but then you state that if people DON'T believe, then they are to be blamed for what happens to them. Pick a point.

By stating that those who do not feel as you do are all idiots who are willing to believe anything, you have insulted every member of this site. By stating that we are all idiots who will accept anything without question, you have negated the point of anyone even being a member of this site! If we did not question, why would we be here? And many of us HAVE biblical research backgrounds, and some of us still feel the Bible is a very nice story written by many individuals who all had their own opinions and moral codes and were often, as humans are, biased and wrong.

But it seems as if you are very happy ignoring this logical fact, and instead have decided that if we do not agree with your views in this thread, you will pick up your toys and go home while yelling that we are all bullies who will be sorry one day.

Which, even in my limited time here, I have come to recognize as a very silly thing to do. You are entitled to your opinions. You are even entitled to tell us we are wrong, but I would be very careful in how I voiced this if I wished to have any credibility on this site.

/rant.

edited for grammatical errors and typos

[edit on 30-12-2009 by cjcord]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Some people can not see it, maybe that is the point, some can see just beyond the frequencies, maybe I can see things that probably a normal person can not and that must prove that what people see with their eyes is either not the same laws as everyone else or that some people are in tune to different frequencies, I have very fast eye sight reactions compared to the average person, if you train your self you see things you could never before.

A person diagnosed with schizophrenia may demonstrate auditory hallucinations, delusions, and disorganized and unusual thinking and speech; this may range from loss of train of thought and subject flow, with sentences only loosely connected in meaning, to incoherence, known as word salad, in severe cases.
Source

I think this paragraph perfectly describes you. When you're done with your rant, I suggest you look up the phrase "video compression artifact." You see when videos are compressed to reduce their size for live streaming, details of the original are lost. This process creates artifacts.

If you claim to have better eyesight then the average person, I suggest you provide some sort of evidence for that claim. Have you just unilaterally decided your eyes are better than everyone else's? Have you performed a systematic study of the majority of population's eyes with a sample size that fairly represents this population in your data? I doubt it.

Moreover, we are dealing with a video here so "eyesight reactions" (whatever that that made up phrase means) would be completely irrelevant. You see, we can slow down or pause the video on particular frames, which can then be studied in detail. If your "eyesight reactions" are so good, please go right ahead and tell us which frame of the video you are referring to.

If you decide to return to Earth at some point, here is a nice article on video compression that you may wish to read. It is written a human language known simply as "English."

Video Compression Artifacts

[edit on 30-12-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This whole thread is silly. thats a polite way to describe it.
The whole Reptilian thing is silly. Time to just let this one die a painless death.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjcord

I am afraid those who have lacked the Bible knowledge will open their arms to deception first without question.

You have contradicted yourself with these two statements. You say you don't blame people, but then you state that if people DON'T believe, then they are to be blamed for what happens to them. Pick a point.

By stating that those who do not feel as you do are all idiots who are willing to believe anything, you have insulted every member of this site. By stating that we are all idiots who will accept anything without question, you have negated the point of anyone even being a member of this site! If we did not question, why would we be here? And many of us HAVE biblical research backgrounds, and some of us still feel the Bible is a very nice story written by many individuals who all had their own opinions and moral codes and were often, as humans are, biased and wrong.

But it seems as if you are very happy ignoring this logical fact, and instead have decided that if we do not agree with your views in this thread, you will pick up your toys and go home while yelling that we are all bullies who will be sorry one day.

Which, even in my limited time here, I have come to recognize as a very silly thing to do. You are entitled to your opinions. You are even entitled to tell us we are wrong, but I would be very careful in how I voiced this if I wished to have any credibility on this site.

/rant.

edited for grammatical errors and typos

[edit on 30-12-2009 by cjcord]

I myself do not blame people for the state they in who are in without basic faith and knowledge but that is down to the institutions who have banned certain practices in schools and society and the main stream media itself.

I am not yelling at anything, all I am saying is even if people have knowledge of the Bible there is a deeper level people don't know about or can understand either way.

I believe there will be a generation in the West or Europe that will know nothing of it, in China they know nothing of it either, ask any Chinese or Japanese tourist and I bet they say they don't know anything about the life of Christ.

If there is a world where the powers of good and evil are becoming more obvious then it is a spiritual battle between those of faith and those without. It may at first NOT be something of a war but of a tribal gathering, God is picking his elect before the Tribulation starts, Jesus speaks a lot of in parables about the Angels guiding us in or directing us to God's kingdom.

I do not mention anyone as idiots I did say I was not an Idiot either for making this thread or using the Reptilian label to describe something, it is an open ended argument.

But if the time comes when the world is united without Christ and he is becoming less known to people in the lowest end of the graph in the English speaking side of the world then the balance of the masses are ready to go against Christian faith in all fronts. When the prophecy of the end time deception occurs I am afraid that many people who did not know will fall for the dark side. Some may even start off as atheists and then wake up when it occurs, which is a good seed to plant in people who know but do not want to believe, but it could mean extra hardship and horrific few years which is better to avoid.

The Bible even speaks of some fallen Angels and demons being saved at some point, so even I can not say this is good or bad, that is down to the person who has the authority of the law who is Christ and no longer the father who does so.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
How could this thread have gone from 'is this [hot] chick [that I would totally have sex with] a reptile person [whom I would still totally have sex with]?' to 'just how much of a blight on humanity is christianity?'

Because I have answers for both of those questions...

Answer #1: It doesn't matter if she's a reptile or not, she's still totally hot and I'd not ever kick her out of bed.

Answer #2: Very much.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
To The Time Lord:

I understand that your beliefs are so deeply ingrained in your mind that no matter what logic or fact is presented you will have none of it. So be it, I truly hope that your stories are enough to comfort you when your time is up. This is not sarcasm, i truly do hope that believers believe enough to make their beliefs their realities, but I will not argue about it with them.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjcord
To The Time Lord:

I understand that your beliefs are so deeply ingrained in your mind that no matter what logic or fact is presented you will have none of it. So be it, I truly hope that your stories are enough to comfort you when your time is up. This is not sarcasm, i truly do hope that believers believe enough to make their beliefs their realities, but I will not argue about it with them.

All I am trying to do is help people along the way, I do hope when the time is up for whole world that maybe some people will snap out of it and start believing, I too went through this where I thought it was all about evolution, maybe evolution has reached a higher level through out the universe, it is no longer the physical or maybe we have been shut out of Eden and we have to get back in or need the a special code of tolerance and harmony to do so.

I don't want to add anything more to this thread, it has produced many streams that have now become one river I don't need to add or restate my arguments.

Take it as it is and hope all my explanations are open ended, I will leave the members here to decide and you can state your case amonst your selves.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
SHE WAS DRUNK!

SHE MADE THE STORY UP!

SHE ADMITTED THIS!

Source: www.upi.com...

There...

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
SHE WAS DRUNK!

SHE MADE THE STORY UP!

SHE ADMITTED THIS!

Source: www.upi.com...

There...

-Edrick

G'day Edrick

I'm glad you posted this.

I was listening to NPR on the day & this news was available in real-time.

However, everybody just wants to bash Charlie.

I just realised I'm posting in a reptilian thread......

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join