It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these Real Demonic Reptillian Eyes on your News of Charlie Sheen's wife.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If one is demonic then no, they cannot see themselves for what they are.
If one has divine intuition, then they will be subjected to many strange observances, and much hatred, automatic fire against them, because demonic forces have no self restraint.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by thaknobodi]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
When people get too close to the truth they are called loonies, in China they put people in mental hospitals for having an opinion.

I am glad that sceptics in a way don't know or want to believe in the supernatural world they are better off.

But once they become people who try really hard to discredit it then it can fall into other categories, some I believe they do it for the overall good, because to know is probably very harmful to us and puts people in danger anyway. To half know and being in the middle is probably better, it comes down to a matter of faith.

But the Youtube video is no different to the big screen and nothing is distorted, the eyes look even more obvious so you can not blame compression of bad video formatting.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I see what he is talking about, but I don't know if that would be reptilian or not. I'm no expert reguarding this subject.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I have spent a very long time researching alternative history and conspiracy theories, maybe much longer than yourself (I dont know). I have studied the entire "reptile" theory to a deep extent. I know there are references throughout history of "serpents", but have you never sat back and asked yourself are these "serpents" not just demonized personifications of ones enemy?

Example, St. Patrick (Patriot Saint of Ireland - I dont know why) killed off all the "snakes" in Ireland. He killed the final "snake" at Lough Dearg (Where I visit several times a year since I was 4 years old), and apparently the blood of the snake turned the lough water red. Hence the name of the lough, "Lough Dearg" // "Lough Red".

There were NEVER any snakes in Ireland, its too damn cold for a start. The snakes he spoke of, where local people, human beings that had Druidic beliefs or Pagan beliefs. St. Patrick and his army went after every single "SNAKE" (Druid, Pagan) in Ireland in order to convert them to Christianity and if they did not co-operate they were killed.

There are no space serpents, I believe in Aliens although I have never seen one I think it is stupid not to believe in Aliens; but celebrity human bodies being used as "sheep skin" that host serpent reptile beings in order to roll their eyes at the camera is very delusional.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The Bible speaks of Nephilim too, which are human angelic hybrids, some were giants and maybe some looked reptillian in nature who knows. But certain angels have been described to look like serpents and that does not mean they really are evil either. A lot of Bible battles were against that offspring and have a genuin excuse, maybe history won't show the true meanings either if that was the case so you have to stay in the middle of the argument.

If some guardian angels have fallen and maybe went against God for their love of earthly matters then you would expect some of their offspring to be less human like in quality and looks.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv

I have spent a very long time researching alternative history and conspiracy theories, maybe much longer than yourself (I dont know). I have studied the entire "reptile" theory to a deep extent. I know there are references throughout history of "serpents", but have you never sat back and asked yourself are these "serpents" not just demonized personifications of ones enemy?

Example, St. Patrick (Patriot Saint of Ireland - I dont know why) killed off all the "snakes" in Ireland. He killed the final "snake" at Lough Dearg (Where I visit several times a year since I was 4 years old), and apparently the blood of the snake turned the lough water red. Hence the name of the lough, "Lough Dearg" // "Lough Red".

There were NEVER any snakes in Ireland, its too damn cold for a start. The snakes he spoke of, where local people, human beings that had Druidic beliefs or Pagan beliefs. St. Patrick and his army went after every single "SNAKE" (Druid, Pagan) in Ireland in order to convert them to Christianity and if they did not co-operate they were killed.

There are no space serpents, I believe in Aliens although I have never seen one I think it is stupid not to believe in Aliens; but celebrity human bodies being used as "sheep skin" that host serpent reptile beings in order to roll their eyes at the camera is very delusional.

You can read and research your entire life and still not know jack *SNIP*. Which is good and bad, good because you never have to see pure evil in any form, but it also means you're a spiritual *SNIP* who isn't a threat to evil entities, both physical and spiritual.

edit for typos

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Moonman1111]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by alien]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

I agree to what you say but please don't be too passionate and let the writing turn into an offensive arguement with text swearing and other half offensives, that only helps their course and make you want to hate other people more.

But thankyou for your support as I doubt anyone else is brave enough to say anything.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
How should I title this post any ideas?

Yeah, how about title it :
"Yet another lame-ass reptilian video from youtube, one among hundreds that have been shown at ATS and will piss you off if you click on it...oh it is also not as good? as the reptilian chick that turned out to be a bag of chips video"

[edit on 29-12-2009 by joey_hv]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OMGWTFITSOVR

nice eye!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
They both look kinda creepy, however guessing it's the light... made me shiver though.

And what the hell is the chick trying to do? She looks well scary when she does her evil stare thing. =S

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I am so glad people are sick of going in circles because that is what is going on here, first it is then it is not then it is, finally once your faith has gone and then you refind it because it was true in the first place you will see who the real disinformants are or why you did not see it in the first place.

I don't care, I saw what I saw, be it false in your opinion, it looks strange and is dubbed reptillian to some.

People need to look a bit more closely even to nature it self, once you can relate back to the creation of this world the more you will start to notice it is not all coincidence and there is a purpose, and some unfortunitely prefer you never know and the next generation will come to that no doubt.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The so called "reptilian" eyes is an optic illusion, it can be arranged from certain angles. Even you with a cheap camera can re-do it.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edews
They both look kinda creepy, however guessing it's the light... made me shiver though.

And what the hell is the chick trying to do? She looks well scary when she does her evil stare thing. =S

She does, doesn't she.

I dont know if I see it because the OP pointed it out, but I watched it a few times and she gives me the chills.

What that means, I don't know.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

I agree but this was I think a professional camera live on TV, unless of course the slowing down of the footage caused this but she looks this way at other angles too. I don't know what it means my self, it first started off as youtube videos slowed down, then I thought it was a compression format trick, now I have seen it for my self and it is not as fake as it looks.

It does not mean I know the answer to anything it just means what I always thought about the supernatural anyway, but like faith I can neither proove it or disprove it.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This stuff just brings ATS down, I'm just not sure if it is deliberate, or a figment of someone's imagination

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I hate talking about this stuff too, but if something looks a bit odd then why not point it out, I don't want to make my self look like idiot either, but there is general interest in it too so I am trying to find some answers, I see that I am going into areas that people find it hard to relate to and the knowledge of it is becoing less and less the deeper I go with it.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

This stuff just brings ATS down, I'm just not sure if it is deliberate, or a figment of someone's imagination

Your right dude, I tried being diplomatic and explaining but people like moonman dont even read what I say; not even the story of Serpents in Ireland being false.

Ahh well, I guess it is best to leave them to their own devices?

It is very VERY Ironic though, the fact that Charlie Sheen and Reptilians are even in the same sentence, its as if the watch "The Arrival" (1998) too many times. Such a great move that was too

It really is funny, this video and this thread go well together. Its just Holly-wood though:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Skunk Works:

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Look at around 4seconds in and look again at it, it could not be more obvious.

Actually it COULD be more obvious, perhaps by peeling back the skin
and revealing this demonic reptilian you see.

How should I title this post any ideas?

It shouldn't be titled, it should be deleted.
Don't you have a youtube channel you can post this on?!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

saw it immediately in the clip - she also looks straight at the camera at that moment.

eerie!

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join