It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by the_denv
Christians do the same to Muslims.
Both parties are both mad in the head, arguing and killing over fiction. At this pace I cant see humans evolving for at least a thousand years.
Apologists for the religion of pieces keep trotting out the bogeyman of abortion clinic bombings to attempt to draw a parallel between Islamic and Christian terrorism.
How many do you suppose have been killed in such attacks?
The answer is seven. Not 70. Not 700. Not 7000. Seven. (7)
While that's still seven too many, the fact remains that Islamic terrorism kills that many every day.
Further, Christians came out of the woodwork to denounce these attacks. Why do we not see a similar response from adherents of the religion of pieces?
On Murder and Violence:
Islam both allows and forbids murder and violence, depending on who is the recipient of the act.
* "Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme." (Koran 8:37)
* The Koran instructs not to make friendship with Jews and Christians (Koran 5:51) but to war against them: "When the Sacred Months are over, kill those who ascribe partners to God wheresoever ye find them; seize them, encompass them, and ambush them; then if they repent and observe prayer and pay the alms, let them go their way (Koran 4:5). "Fight against those who believe not in God nor in the Last Day, who... refuse allegiance to the True Faith from among those who have received the Book, until they humbly pay tribute out of hand." (Koran 9:29) Note: These verses distinguish between warfare against pagans, and against Jews and Christians.
* "...kill the disbelievers wherever we find them" (Koran 2:191); "fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" (Koran 9:5); "murder them and treat them harshly" (Koran 9:123).
* "Seize ye him, and bind ye him, And burn ye him in the Blazing Fire. Further, make him march in a chain, whereof the length is seventy cubits! This was he that would not believe in Allah Most High. And would not encourage the feeding of the indigent! So no friend hath he here this Day. Nor hath he any food except the corruption from the washing of wounds, Which none do eat but those in sin." (Koran 69:30-37)
* "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers"; and after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives" (Koran 47:4).
* "Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers"; "smite above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them" (Koran 8:12; cp. 8:60).
* "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern against them. Their abode is Hell - an evil refuge indeed" (Koran 9:73).
* "slay or crucify or cut the hands and feet of the unbelievers, that they be expelled from the land with disgrace..." (Koran 5:34).
* "for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods" (Koran 22:19-22)
* "And slay not the soul which God has forbidden except for the just cause..." (Koran 17:33)
* "...If anyone killed a person not in retaliation for murder or to spread mischief in the land, it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind. And if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole of mankind" (Surah Al-Maaida 5:32)
* "Fight for the sake of Allah those that fight against you, but do not attack them first. Allah does not love the aggressors." (Koran 2:190)
* "…when it is said to them; 'Make not mischief on the Earth', they say; 'We are only peace makers'. Indeed they are the ones who make mischief, but they perceive it not" (Surah Al-Baqarah 2:11-12)
* The Prophet Mohamad said to his army before going to a fight "Depart in the name of Allah, and by his help. And kill not any old man nor young boy nor child, nor woman, But be good doers for Allah loves those who do good. (Hadeeth)
Allah himself is really the one slaying them:
* "It is not us who slay them but Allah, in order that He might test the Believers by a gracious trial from Himself." (Koran 8:17; cp. Surah Al-Baqarah 2:190)
* Allah "will punish them by our hands..." (Koran 9:14).
Jihad is mandatory.
* "Unless we go forth, (for Jihad) He will punish us with a grievous penalty, and put others in our place" (Koran 9:38-39).
* "And what is the matter with you that you do not fight in the cause of Allah and for those weak, ill treated and oppressed among men, women and children whose only cry is; 'Our Lord, rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors..." (Surah An-Nisa 4:75)
* "Believers, when you encounter the armies of the infidels do not turn your backs to them in flight. If anyone on that day turns his back to them, except it be for tactical reasons, or to join another band he shall incur the wrath of Allah and Hell shall be his home: an evil fate." (Koran 8:12-17)
"The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto (in degree): but if a person forgives and make reconciliation his reward is due from Allah: For (Allah) loves not those who do wrong." (Koran 42:40)
It is acceptable to break treaties and obligations with pagans and make war on them whenever strong enough to do so (Koran 9:3).
Originally posted by munkey66
To be honest, this sounds more like muslim bashing to help get peoples mind in the right thought pattern so attacking them doesn't sound so bad.
Christians kill all the time, yet they don't put the headline up. Christian kills abortian doctor, or Christian kills gay.
We see the headlines that work the best.
Bashing muslims work well at the moment
GWB was a good ol Christian boy, and how many of those Muslims have been killed in the name of Christianity, I mean Democracy?
Both parties are both mad in the head, arguing and killing over fiction. At this pace I cant see humans evolving for at least a thousand years
Originally posted by Lillydale
reply to post by munkey66
The Christian view on Murder
A Muslim murders - he is a terrorist muslim
Satanist murders - satanic ritual sacrifice
Christian murders - just some guy murdering people, no reflection on Christianity, move along, nothing to see here.
Originally posted by infolurker
OK, let's be realistic here... In the U.S. how many people "Using Christianity as the justification" are murdering in the "name of Christ"?
Originally posted by Jim Scott
reply to post by the_denv
You must be kidding. Muslims are all over the US and no one that I have seen is going into their churches and murdering them.