It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdering muslims Slaughter Christian For Not Converting To islam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Muslims Execute Christian For Not Converting To islam
Reported by Worthy News,
www.worthynews.com...
Live Leak
www.liveleak.com...
and Women against Shariah.com
womenagainstshariah.blogspot.com...

Patras Masih was executed for not abandoning Christianity and converting to the peaceful religion of islam. The muslims went on to a local church where the movie “Jesus" about the birth, life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ” was showing. They attacked the people there with clubs and axes. They then stole the money collected and threatened to murder more Christians.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Byrd]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Christians do the same to Muslims.

Both parties are both mad in the head, arguing and killing over fiction. At this pace I cant see humans evolving for at least a thousand years.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
Christians do the same to Muslims.

Both parties are both mad in the head, arguing and killing over fiction. At this pace I cant see humans evolving for at least a thousand years.

Yeah, I hear that allot from posters but the frequency of news articles that are supporting that case is very rare in comparison.

Try it yourself. Go to google and search on (christians murder muslim) and see what you get.

Page 1 you find one story from India:
www.youthworkinternational.com...

Ironically on that same page is a listing of related articles... please scroll down and read them aloud.

Now go back to your Google results and read each hit on page 1, then 2, then 3... well you get the idea.

Sometimes a duck is just a duck... you can't make it into a swan.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

To be honest, this sounds more like muslim bashing to help get peoples mind in the right thought pattern so attacking them doesn't sound so bad.

Christians kill all the time, yet they don't put the headline up. Christian kills abortian doctor, or Christian kills gay.

GWB was a good ol Christian boy, and how many of those Muslims have been killed in the name of Christianity, I mean Democracy?

We see the headlines that work the best.
Bashing muslims work well at the moment

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Lol there's hundreds of thousands of matches for "abortion doctors murdered". you got msnbc, huffington post, cnn, digg, national post..on the first page alone.
They do report it after all.
And also, W obeyed his corporate masters, same way Obama is.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Again, look at what your saying. Your comparing a glass of water to a lake.

answers.yahoo.com...
How many people have been killed in anti-abortion violence in the US?

Apologists for the religion of pieces keep trotting out the bogeyman of abortion clinic bombings to attempt to draw a parallel between Islamic and Christian terrorism.

How many do you suppose have been killed in such attacks?

The answer is seven. Not 70. Not 700. Not 7000. Seven. (7)

While that's still seven too many, the fact remains that Islamic terrorism kills that many every day.

Further, Christians came out of the woodwork to denounce these attacks. Why do we not see a similar response from adherents of the religion of pieces?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Isn't it Ironic that they would betray their own faith .... in order to convert someone to it ????

Is not murder a sin, even for Muslim's ??? way to lead by example.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

It appears that Murder "Can" be a sin depending on the "recipient".
www.dianedew.com...

On Murder and Violence:

Islam both allows and forbids murder and violence, depending on who is the recipient of the act.

Allowed:

* "Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme." (Koran 8:37)
* The Koran instructs not to make friendship with Jews and Christians (Koran 5:51) but to war against them: "When the Sacred Months are over, kill those who ascribe partners to God wheresoever ye find them; seize them, encompass them, and ambush them; then if they repent and observe prayer and pay the alms, let them go their way (Koran 4:5). "Fight against those who believe not in God nor in the Last Day, who... refuse allegiance to the True Faith from among those who have received the Book, until they humbly pay tribute out of hand." (Koran 9:29) Note: These verses distinguish between warfare against pagans, and against Jews and Christians.[17]
* "...kill the disbelievers wherever we find them" (Koran 2:191); "fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" (Koran 9:5); "murder them and treat them harshly" (Koran 9:123).
* "Seize ye him, and bind ye him, And burn ye him in the Blazing Fire. Further, make him march in a chain, whereof the length is seventy cubits! This was he that would not believe in Allah Most High. And would not encourage the feeding of the indigent! So no friend hath he here this Day. Nor hath he any food except the corruption from the washing of wounds, Which none do eat but those in sin." (Koran 69:30-37)
* "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers"; and after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives" (Koran 47:4).
* "Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers"; "smite above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them" (Koran 8:12; cp. 8:60).
* "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern against them. Their abode is Hell - an evil refuge indeed" (Koran 9:73).
* "slay or crucify or cut the hands and feet of the unbelievers, that they be expelled from the land with disgrace..." (Koran 5:34).
* "for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods" (Koran 22:19-22)

Forbidden:

* "And slay not the soul which God has forbidden except for the just cause..." (Koran 17:33)
* "...If anyone killed a person not in retaliation for murder or to spread mischief in the land, it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind. And if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole of mankind" (Surah Al-Maaida 5:32)
* "Fight for the sake of Allah those that fight against you, but do not attack them first. Allah does not love the aggressors." (Koran 2:190)
* "…when it is said to them; 'Make not mischief on the Earth', they say; 'We are only peace makers'. Indeed they are the ones who make mischief, but they perceive it not" (Surah Al-Baqarah 2:11-12)
* The Prophet Mohamad said to his army before going to a fight "Depart in the name of Allah, and by his help. And kill not any old man nor young boy nor child, nor woman, But be good doers for Allah loves those who do good. (Hadeeth)

Allah himself is really the one slaying them:

* "It is not us who slay them but Allah, in order that He might test the Believers by a gracious trial from Himself." (Koran 8:17; cp. Surah Al-Baqarah 2:190)
* Allah "will punish them by our hands..." (Koran 9:14).

Jihad is mandatory.

* "Unless we go forth, (for Jihad) He will punish us with a grievous penalty, and put others in our place" (Koran 9:38-39).
* "And what is the matter with you that you do not fight in the cause of Allah and for those weak, ill treated and oppressed among men, women and children whose only cry is; 'Our Lord, rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors..." (Surah An-Nisa 4:75)
* "Believers, when you encounter the armies of the infidels do not turn your backs to them in flight. If anyone on that day turns his back to them, except it be for tactical reasons, or to join another band he shall incur the wrath of Allah and Hell shall be his home: an evil fate." (Koran 8:12-17)

"The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto (in degree): but if a person forgives and make reconciliation his reward is due from Allah: For (Allah) loves not those who do wrong." (Koran 42:40)

It is acceptable to break treaties and obligations with pagans and make war on them whenever strong enough to do so (Koran 9:3).

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

and you are comparing apples and oranges.

Hate to break it to you, but the US of A isn't the centre of the universe and christians kill non christians all around the globe.
They use different names for it though, like accidental forced sterilization and sorry about the tainted vaccines, or how about, we are going to bomb the crap out of your muslim country for our Christian oil.
Hey American Indian, do you need a smallpox blanket?
or maybe the Australian Aboriginals need taking away from their black parents.

So called Christains kill in all manner, yet give it rarely a second thought because it wasn't the muslim media bringing it to their attention, it is the Christian media ignoring the attrocities

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

The Christian view on Murder

A Muslim murders - he is a terrorist muslim

Satanist murders - satanic ritual sacrifice

Christian murders - just some guy murdering people, no reflection on Christianity, move along, nothing to see here.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Or he could have killed the man that he was accused of killing, and decided to eat a bullet rather than take the out that was offered. Welcome to war-torn regions of unstable nations, folks.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

To be honest, this sounds more like muslim bashing to help get peoples mind in the right thought pattern so attacking them doesn't sound so bad.

Christians kill all the time, yet they don't put the headline up. Christian kills abortian doctor, or Christian kills gay.

We see the headlines that work the best.
Bashing muslims work well at the moment

Though there is some truth in your statement, you are missing the bigger part of the picture here.

Just because a person that happens to be a "Christian" makes the headlines for killing an abortion doctor or a gay doesn't mean the killing was done in the name of Christianity.
No, no, no.
The headlines usually contain captions such as "Anti Abortion" "Anti Gay", which means the they do it in the name of hate.
Even KKK members commit their crimes in the name of hate.

Now Muslims, or at least the ones we hear and read about, ALWAYS seem to commit their crimes in the name of their religion.

GWB was a good ol Christian boy, and how many of those Muslims have been killed in the name of Christianity, I mean Democracy?

Pretty much proved my point there.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Are you saying that Christians that kill gays and abortion doctors are doing it for some reason other than religion? Hate, love, it is all in the name of religion.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Both parties are both mad in the head, arguing and killing over fiction. At this pace I cant see humans evolving for at least a thousand years

We are what we were. We are what we are. We are what we will be.

Our knowledge increases or decreases. Miracle morphing? Haven't seen
it.

I offer this on the topic.
They have died for the most powerful name on the planet.
Even a baby Christian knows this could be their fate. You do not take up the cross unless you are prepared to take it to calvery. The bible says
this will be our fate at the end of this age.
Yes the atheists will one day have their victory.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

The Christian view on Murder

A Muslim murders - he is a terrorist muslim

Satanist murders - satanic ritual sacrifice

Christian murders - just some guy murdering people, no reflection on Christianity, move along, nothing to see here.

OK, let's be realistic here... In the U.S. how many people "Using Christianity as the justification" are murdering in the "name of Christ"?

Seriously. Now I am sure you can find quite a few examples in sick insane nations where Honor Killing is part of the insane violent culture of death regardless of what religion the insane inhabitants embrace but seriously, how many Baptist, Lutherans, etc. in the US are running around whacking people "In the Name of the Lord"?

Let's see the rampant examples of those US Baptists and Lutherans killing former members of their congregation for converting to Islam or Buddhism....

...... crickets ........

It is NOT just religion, it is primarily Culture. Cultural insanity is far more dangerous than religion at this point. From my understanding, Honor Killings are NOT an Islamic teaching but instead a "Cultural" thing that is common in the region. The problem is Islam is currently the engine being used to promote the culture of death "in the name of God" and these "Cultural" beliefs are being embedded with it.

It is what it is. Politically correct or not. The sooner we come to terms with reality the sooner we can resolve the issues and hopefully the believers of Islam will squash the "culture" of Honor killings and death that has risen and is now being practiced.

What do you think? Can that "culture" be changed? I have to hope it can be otherwise how in the hell can the "honor killing" and "murder of converts" culture integrate with the Secular / Democratic culture of West?

[edit on 29-12-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
OK, let's be realistic here... In the U.S. how many people "Using Christianity as the justification" are murdering in the "name of Christ"?

Hmmm. Since this did not happen in the U.S. and I did not mention the U.S. your post is rather silly. If you want to argue about U.S. things, perhaps find a thread about the U.S. or a poster discussing the U.S. I am not currently either of those but thanks for playing.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

You must be kidding. Muslims are all over the US and no one that I have seen is going into their churches and murdering them.

link   

...... crickets ........

That was very well said.

link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Back up a bit, I don't think you are still getting the whole picture.

I'm a Christian but I don't go to church and I certainly don't thump my Bible.
Now if I were to commit an act of murder for what ever reason, love or hate, would I be doing it in the name of religion just because I called myself a Christian?
No
Likewise, if these people kill an abortion doctor or a gay, they are doing it more so in the name of what is stronger in their heart, which is usually HATE.
Being Christian only happens to be secondary.

Muslims proudly kill in the name of religion, foremost, because that is what's strongest in their heart, and if the infidel happens to be gay or atheist they just smile a little bigger.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott

You must be kidding. Muslims are all over the US and no one that I have seen is going into their churches and murdering them.

Are those same "in the US" Muslims going to Christian churches killing Christians?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join