It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Murdering muslims Slaughter Christian For Not Converting To islam

page: 3
3
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy
 


The Qu'ran by Abdullah Yusuf Ali is a pretty good translation.

www.amazon.com... ef




posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Interesting observations to be made here........Christians bad, they do evil things, Christians good........they don't act like Muslims, Muslims bad......they do evil things.......Muslims good........they don't act like Christians. Aethiests will win, aetheists don't have a pony in the show. This is ridiculous and happens on nearly every thread like this with many of the same players.
Comparing the backwards actions of people now to things that happened thousand of years ago is really a waste of time. As pointed out earlier, culture has alot to do with it, as well as a real bunch of dumbasses ie edicts proclaiming murdering innocents is o.k., perverting things. Do radical Muslims seek world domination? Yes. Do radical Christians seek world domination? No. Do Aethiests seek world domination? No, they just seek to annoy people while whining.
Some people here are steadfast applogists for either side, and never fail to try and hurl insults all around, while flaunting their wealth of knowledge on all things trivial. You can't win these "contests".......don't feed the trolls.



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RamsOnTop
 
I should have one inside of two weeks. Thank you.



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Doglord
 


This is YOUR source?? I can't even access the site from work because it promotes violence. I'll check it out later but I can already see how biased your source is. What's your secondary source? Bill O'Reilly?



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think it is about time we all stopped believing fairy tales, and started believing in ourselves.

Religion?...That is sooooo last millennium


Did I mention the entire human race where completely stupid when the Bible was released? They could not even read lol, such irony. Looks like they still cant.

Anybody with a brain in their head that words and is fully operational will know that throughout the entire Age of Pisces, Christians and British people murdered, raped, brainwashed, conquered, enslaved and psychologically disturbed every single country they set foot on.

One world language - English
One World Religion - Christianity
One world Government - Brits and Royals (with the influence of Rothschild & Rockefeller).

Above was the plan of the evil within this planet.

Can you see why the media and governments are trying to demonize any other religion other than Christianity? I met a guy at a workshop who said he and his friend have provided a country in Afrika with "matchbox" sized mp3 players that are solar powered which contains the ENTIRE New Testament bible inside it. Its so they can convert, indoctrinate and brainwash the Afrikan's. Spelled with a "K" because AfriKa is not AfriCa anymore.

Damn Christians and Brits. (I am an ex-Catholic living in a country that was invaded and pillaged by the Brits). So don't tell me I am wrong, because Im not.



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RamsOnTop


This is YOUR source?? I can't even access the site from work because it promotes violence.



In a way you're right. The site lists translations of various Quranic verses. So in the respect that it lists violence inciting verses from the Quran, I guess it does "promote violence"




I'll check it out later but I can already see how biased your source is. What's your secondary source? Bill O'Reilly?


You haven't read it, but "you can already see how biased it is"?



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Karma ..

Karma ...


KARMA.....

Murdering anyone is bad .. but .. This is Karma ..

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Polynomial C]



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
ok.. i have read this thread..
and its same old muslim kill non muslim coz its in their religion..
for god sake its not true..
and the person who said its a culture of honor killing have got that right..
in those areas it a part of culture , its not islam..they donot even know their religion, they are illiterate .. most of them cannot read quran.. these are problem of non develop areas..


and as for people who show quran versus stating killing allowed are absolutely wrong..
they take just a versus, they donot show what was the topic on which verse is reference to...

its the website ,it has ans to some common misconception about islam
islam.thetruecall.com...



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
read this its show how people spread misconception about islam,

Most of the critics of Islam and some sites which are promoting false propaganda against Islam quote the Verse

Kill the Mushrikoon (polytheists) where ever you find them , The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 9, Verse 5

to show that Qur'an Commands the killing of Disbelievers

This is quotation taken completely out of context. If you read the chapter(Surah At-Taubah) from the beginning the first verse talks about the treaty between the Muslims and the Mushriks (Pagans) of Mecca.

Freedom from obligation (is proclaimed) from Allah and His messenger toward those of the idolaters with whom ye made a treaty , The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 9, Verse 1

In the next verse The Meccans are given four months time to set things right otherwise a declaration of War and coming to verse [9:5], the complete verse is

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is oft-forgiving, Most merciful." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 9, Verse 5

Hence if you read this in context we know that this statement was made in the battle field. Critics often fail to quote with context. Infact in the battle the Qur'an Commands that a person who seeks asylum should be escorted to a place of security.

If one amongst the pagans ask thee for asylum, grant it to him, so that he may hear the word of Allah; and then escort him to where he can be secure that is because they are men without knowledge." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 9, Verse 6

The Qur'an explicitly forbids killing

Whosoever kills a human being for other than Murder or Creating Mischief in the Land, it is as if he had killed the whole of Human Kind and whoso saved the life of one as if he has saved the life of all Mankind The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 5, Verse 12



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilch
read this its show how people spread misconception about islam,

Most of the critics of Islam and some sites which are promoting false propaganda against Islam quote the Verse

Kill the Mushrikoon (polytheists) where ever you find them , The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 9, Verse 5

to show that Qur'an Commands the killing of Disbelievers

This is quotation taken completely out of context. If you read the chapter(Surah At-Taubah) from the beginning the first verse talks about the treaty between the Muslims and the Mushriks (Pagans) of Mecca.

Freedom from obligation (is proclaimed) from Allah and His messenger toward those of the idolaters with whom ye made a treaty , The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 9, Verse 1

In the next verse The Meccans are given four months time to set things right otherwise a declaration of War and coming to verse [9:5], the complete verse is

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is oft-forgiving, Most merciful." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 9, Verse 5

Hence if you read this in context we know that this statement was made in the battle field. Critics often fail to quote with context. Infact in the battle the Qur'an Commands that a person who seeks asylum should be escorted to a place of security.

If one amongst the pagans ask thee for asylum, grant it to him, so that he may hear the word of Allah; and then escort him to where he can be secure that is because they are men without knowledge." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 9, Verse 6

The Qur'an explicitly forbids killing

Whosoever kills a human being for other than Murder or Creating Mischief in the Land, it is as if he had killed the whole of Human Kind and whoso saved the life of one as if he has saved the life of all Mankind The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 5, Verse 12



That text you used still moves the believer to violence, hence, "and then escort him to where he can be secure and hear the word of allah, because he is without knowledge" And to quote" But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is oft-forgiving, Most merciful." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 9, Verse 5
is a very clear indication that since these Pagan do not convert they will be killed. Do you see the problem with this?



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
I think it is about time we all stopped believing fairy tales, and started believing in ourselves.

Religion?...That is sooooo last millennium


Did I mention the entire human race where completely stupid when the Bible was released? They could not even read lol, such irony. Looks like they still cant.

Anybody with a brain in their head that words and is fully operational will know that throughout the entire Age of Pisces, Christians and British people murdered, raped, brainwashed, conquered, enslaved and psychologically disturbed every single country they set foot on.

One world language - English
One World Religion - Christianity
One world Government - Brits and Royals (with the influence of Rothschild & Rockefeller).

Above was the plan of the evil within this planet.

Can you see why the media and governments are trying to demonize any other religion other than Christianity? I met a guy at a workshop who said he and his friend have provided a country in Afrika with "matchbox" sized mp3 players that are solar powered which contains the ENTIRE New Testament bible inside it. Its so they can convert, indoctrinate and brainwash the Afrikan's. Spelled with a "K" because AfriKa is not AfriCa anymore.

Damn Christians and Brits. (I am an ex-Catholic living in a country that was invaded and pillaged by the Brits). So don't tell me I am wrong, because Im not.


well you are. If you could have it your way nobody would be religious. or spiritual in my terms. which is the upside of religion. The order of religion is bad and has been used in a negative way. I know what your saying. but you don't see the split hair between religion and spirutality. what you are. as I said before is intolerent of those who are happy and religious. religion is stuck to mankind more than spirituality. If you honestly hate the west and christian religion than maybe you could move somewhere else that isn't so Christ like.... Try Hindu. it's pretty good


The worst thing that christians do. Majority. Is the fact that they complain and aren't tolerant at all. Gay sex marriage comes to mind.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Jordan River]



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zilch
 


I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee. They actually do hate us because we are not the same. The average Muslim man is not a very good person by my standards. And I think the religion and culture have everything to do with it. The men are very arrogant and they hate women are very set in their ways and hate change of any kind. And are their exceptions YES. I know it is so wrong to racially profile but in reality it is not race it is culture I am judging. If I had my way I would crush them and their religion. And would consider nothing wrong with doing so. And I think alot of them would feel the same in reverse.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Subjective Truth]



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
My mother.Today.. a heathen. lol saiid that we should just nuke them. obviously she is in the wrong. I tried to talk her down about it but this is what the average american thinks about them. not good.

I just think that radical islams aren't good at all. when I mean radical I mean Negative bad bad guys. lol You get the picture. If you defend this than obviously you don't like america. Well I sure as hell don't like america and I'll explain my feelings. it's alright. i guess



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Originally posted by Jim Scott
reply to post by the_denv
 


You must be kidding. Muslims are all over the US and no one that I have seen is going into their churches and murdering them.


Are those same "in the US" Muslims going to Christian churches killing Christians?


Not yet but in time they more than likely will, as is their culture.



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968

Originally posted by Lillydale

Originally posted by Jim Scott
reply to post by the_denv
 


You must be kidding. Muslims are all over the US and no one that I have seen is going into their churches and murdering them.


Are those same "in the US" Muslims going to Christian churches killing Christians?


Not yet but in time they more than likely will, as is their culture.


gtfoh. Too much police... americans are afraid people and they haven't done anything since the blacks were hang. it's not going to happen. I go to college with Islams and people are at peace



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by habfan1968

Originally posted by Lillydale

Originally posted by Jim Scott
reply to post by the_denv
 


You must be kidding. Muslims are all over the US and no one that I have seen is going into their churches and murdering them.


Are those same "in the US" Muslims going to Christian churches killing Christians?


Not yet but in time they more than likely will, as is their culture.


gtfoh. Too much police... americans are afraid people and they haven't done anything since the blacks were hang. it's not going to happen. I go to college with Islams and people are at peace


Really, nothing, how about the guy that just tried to blow up airplane this past week? You do realize that radical islamic terrorists are taught to assimilate right?



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by habfan1968

Originally posted by Lillydale

Originally posted by Jim Scott
reply to post by the_denv
 


You must be kidding. Muslims are all over the US and no one that I have seen is going into their churches and murdering them.


Are those same "in the US" Muslims going to Christian churches killing Christians?


Not yet but in time they more than likely will, as is their culture.


gtfoh. Too much police... americans are afraid people and they haven't done anything since the blacks were hang. it's not going to happen. I go to college with Islams and people are at peace


Really, nothing, how about the guy that just tried to blow up airplane this past week? You do realize that radical islamic terrorists are taught to assimilate right?


oh i'm sorry. i'm with you. read it wrong. late here. star for you



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv
 





Damn Christians and Brits. (I am an ex-Catholic living in a country that was invaded and pillaged by the Brits). So don't tell me I am wrong, because Im not.
You don't need anyone to say you are wrong, to be wrong.
If you blame a belief, without fully understanding that belief, for the evils
That men do. That is wrong.If you blame God for the evils that men do with out knowing him. That is also wrong. If you simply claim there is
no God. Then you are claiming full Knowledge of the universe. If that
were true, you would be God. Therefor you would be in denial of your
own existence.



posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
LOL nice answers

How in hell can you push on this issue, havent got enough trough CNN?



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join