It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans really beings of light?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1bc7256a5102.gif[/atsimg]

In an old documentary film taken in the laboratory at the International Institute of Biophysics, Dr. Popp opens a chamber about the size of a bread box. He places a fresh cutting from a plant and a wooden match in a plastic container inside the dark chamber and closed the light proof door. Immediately he switches on the photomultiplyer and the image shows up on a computer screen. The match stick is black while the green, glowing silhouette of the leaves is clearly visible.

Dr. Popp exclaims, "We now know, today, that man is essentially a being of light."

"There are about 100,000 chemical reactions happening in every cell each second. The chemical reaction can only happen if the molecule which is reacting is excited by a photon... Once the photon has excited a reaction it returns to the field and is available for more reactions... We are swimming in an ocean of light."

These 'biophoton emission', as Popp called them, provided an ideal communication system for the transfer of information to many cells across the organism. But the single most important question remained: where was the light coming from?

(read full article here)
www.viewzone.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Everything is ultimately light because solid matter does not really exist, it is vibrating energy. This is a very important insight to learn, because then you realise the entire universe is an energy field and all energy is interacting with one another. It makes you appreciate that everything you consume, wear, say, think and do has an energy effect. Your environment also has an energy-effect.

The best kind of energy is to live a healthy, vegetarian and green lifestyle and spend time in nature. Try living like that for a while, you will appreciate how much it lightens you up.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
'

I could not simply confine everything as " light" .

we are though, fundamentaly .... pure energy.

What kind of energy ?? something that has not been discovered yet, it cannot be measured or studied, yet it comprises all mass in the universe. It is the stuff of life.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
what good and free thinking there is goin on here on ATS today!!!

instead of light, i think more correctly it could be stated we are all energy. condensed af course into matter.

Good stuff!!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Okay. I am anything but a physicist; and am in fact for the most part self taught. So this could be way off, but here's an idea I have:

It seems that photons, and electromagnetic fields are intimately related. Human beings emit an electromagnetic field. Photons enter the atmosphere and are arranged by the Earth's electromagnetic field, and also by our own electromagnetic field. Our DNA I have heard is like an antenna so maybe it is what arranges the photons through the manipulation of the field.

Like I said, this is more the conjunction of ideas, but I could be striking out here. Please feel free, and in fact I insist, correct me if I am wrong. We could potentially evolve the idea.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
Okay. I am anything but a physicist; and am in fact for the most part self taught. So this could be way off, but here's an idea I have:

It seems that photons, and electromagnetic fields are intimately related. Human beings emit an electromagnetic field. Photons enter the atmosphere and are arranged by the Earth's electromagnetic field, and also by our own electromagnetic field. Our DNA I have heard is like an antenna so maybe it is what arranges the photons through the manipulation of the field.

Like I said, this is more the conjunction of ideas, but I could be striking out here. Please feel free, and in fact I insist, correct me if I am wrong. We could potentially evolve the idea.

actually, photons are packets of EM.

that is that photons are the particl funtion of EM. It acts as both a particle and a wave.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
So without an EMF no photons? I apologize for the one liner, but it's a simple question, and relevant.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Namaste]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Everything is ultimately light because solid matter does not really exist, it is vibrating energy. This is a very important insight to learn, because then you realise the entire universe is an energy field and all energy is interacting with one another.

The best kind of energy is to live a healthy, vegetarian and green lifestyle

...wait, what? How did you get from A to B?

If everything is light and solid matter doesn't exist, then nuclear waste, oil spills and deadly toxic fumes are all light too.

Let's say that everything is light. How does that change anything?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
So without an EMF no photons? I apologize for the one liner, but it's a simple question, and relevant.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Namaste]

try this for food for thought.

a photon is a packet of light, but light is EM energy. our eyes respond to certain wavelengths of light, but IR and other lights act as particles and waves as well.

to learn more look up the double slit experiment

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Even going by the atomic theory, we are 50% EM radiation (which is what light is) and 50% nuclear forces.

It might be more correct to say we are the "unified field," whatever exactly that is, but I agree with the general idea that mass is basically holographic because it is not really "solid" but 99.99999% empty space and EM fields and forces at work creating the illusion of solidity to our duller senses.

Every time science studies what this "solid" stuff is, they realize it's just more forces and isn't really solid, either. The solar system isn't "solid," the elements that make up the Earth aren't "solid," the atoms aren't "solid," electrons and protons aren't "solid," and even "quarks" and all that reduce to vibrational energy in quantum theories. The ancient Greek (Platonic) model of everything consisting of solid, discrete particles, in short, was a false assumption to begin with. The even older Hindus had it right: everything is vibrational, relative, and illusory.

Basically everything IS vibrational, illusory, and the core of everything that is "solid," I believe it will be found, is pure consciousness itself.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Even going by the atomic theory, we are 50% EM radiation (which is what light is) and 50% nuclear forces.

It might be more correct to say we are the "unified field," whatever exactly that is, but I agree with the general idea that mass is basically holographic because it is not really "solid" but 99.99% empty space and EM fields and forces at work creating the illusion of solidity to our duller senses.

true.

too bad we cannot describe fully the forces at work.

i cannot wait until we really understand the nature of gravity. how awesome is it that something so fundamental escapes our grasp of understanding

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

If everything is light, it means everything is one substance ultimately. Hence as everything is one substance, it means whatever happens in the energy field affects everything else because everything is interconnected.
Thus there is an energy effect on us in the places or environments we go to, the kind of things we consume, even to the thoughts we think. We no longer have to think of things as separate forms of matter, but instead think of everything as an energy vibration. Some things will be good for our vibration and some will be bad.

When we understand this we will start to realise what the ancients knew about energy vibrations, how certain food has dense energy and some food has light energy; how certain buildings have bad energy and some have good energy. It is an entire science.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

we are just beginning to understand that, as in with quantum entaglement.

thus information can travel faster than light. instantaneous transmission acros vast spaces is possible, in fact it is observed.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

We no longer have to think of things as separate forms of matter, but instead think of everything as an energy vibration.
Some things will be good for our vibration and some will be bad.

Ok. But you don't need to think of everything as light to realize that. Even the most materialistically minded nutritionist would agree with you that "some things are good for you and some are bad."

If everything is light, it means everything is one substance ultimately.

...ok, but again...there's nothing new about that conclusion. If everything is matter, then everything is one substance ultimately. If everything is energy, then everything is one substance ultimately. And if energy is matter, then both of those statements are true and still everything is one substance ultimately.

How did you get from "everything is light" to "therefore we should be vegetarians?" If everything is light, then animals are light too. Why is it ok to eat plants made of light but not animals made of light? How did you get from "everytyhing is light" to "therefore we should be healthy?" I'm not objecting to the idea of being healthy...sounds great to me. But what does everything being light have to do with that? Are you suggesting that if everything wasn't light...that it would make sense to not be healthy?

How did you get from A to B?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Ah, did you think I was a materialist? Wrong guy mate. I am an idealist. Everything is light to me means everything is consciousness. Light and consciousness are the same to me.

For now lets work with light:

Why is everything is light different from everything is solid matter? It is because we think solid matter is separate from one another because of how it appears. With the new realization that everything is light we begin to appreciate two things

1) Matter is not not made out of solid stuff, it is light energy vibrating at different levels. Matter no longer seems like matter anymore.....
2) We are interconnected with the universe.

And with the realization that everything is an energy vibration we realise that everything has its own vibration. This is why animal energy is different to planet energy is different to rock energy is different to crystal energy.

The fact that everything is light/energy means that wearing a crystal does have an energy effect; putting a water fountain in a room does have an effect; placing things in certain directions does have an effect.

Do you not see the logical implication? It means things like crystal and gems, pyramids and other shapes, colour, sounds all must have some distinct energy impact us. Likewise, food items we consume will also have a certain energy. Animal energy would be different to plant energy.

Not making the realization that everything is light/energy does now allow us to appeciate the impact the difference wearing a diamond from a pearl, because we see them as jewelery not energy-vibrations. It does not allow us to appreciate the power of the pyramid compared to a square, because we just see them as shapes and not energy vibrations.

The ancients understood that everything has an energy effect. Hence why they wore talismans, crystals, used holy water, sacred geometry and mantras - you get the picture right? Science is backing up magic. Get it?

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

...why are you ignoring the questions I'm asking and answering in great detail questions that I'm not asking?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I remember reading some info about some scientist who found out that humans actually emit light from our skin-only a small amount though,which cannot be detected without special equipment.

The researchers found the body glow rose and fell over the day, with its lowest point at 10 a.m. and its peak at 4 p.m., dropping gradually after that. These findings suggest there is light emission linked to our body clocks, most likely due to how our metabolic rhythms fluctuate over the course of the day. Faces glowed more than the rest of the body. This might be because faces are more tanned than the rest of the body, since they get more exposure to sunlight – the pigment behind skin color, melanin, has fluorescent components that could enhance the body’s miniscule light production. Since this faint light is linked with the body’s metabolism, this finding suggests cameras that can spot the weak emissions could help spot medical conditions, said researcher Hitoshi Okamura, a circadian biologist at Kyoto University in Japan.

www.jimonlight.com...

top topics

join