It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher suspended for article on gay animals

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
reply to post by skunknuts

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. Leviticus 18:22

If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.
Leviticus 20:13

What about women who are not pure virgins on their marriage bed? What about eating shell fish?

Best,
SN

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. Leviticus 18:22

If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

God sneezes Exodus 15:8
God's name is Jealous Exodus 34:14
A donkey speaks Numbers 22:28
Clapping in anger Numbers 24:10
Those crucified are accursed of God Deuteronomy 21:22-23
No cross-dressing (but men wore clothes that looked like dresses) Deuteronomy 22:5
Wearing polyester/cotton blend fabric is against Jewish law Deuteronomy 22:11
God drinks wine Judges 9:13
Beer in Bible Judges 9:21
A man named Dodo Judges 10:1
God uses a man who was the son of an entire town of men Judges 11:1
People speak with noticeable accents (Y'all don't say!) Judges 12:6
God catches words 1Samuel 3:19
Golden hemorrhoids are given as an offering (No thanks, I'll pass) 1Samuel 6:4
God holds rehearsals 1Samuel 8:21
God refers to things as stuff 1Samuel 10:22
King Saul is a giant 1Samuel 10:23
Men pee on walls 1Samuel 25:34
"Y'all come down and see me, yuh hear?" Speaking in southern drawl Isaiah 14:8
How embarrassing! Passing gas Isaiah 26:18
I guess they didn't have king-sized beds in those days Isaiah 28:20
God does strange work Isaiah 28:21
Garden of cucumbers (What? No tomatoes?) Isaiah 1:8
Hide! It's a flying, fire-breathing snake! Isaiah 30:6
God has a stove Isaiah 31:9
Stuttering Isaiah 32:4
Eating & drinking really gross stuff Isaiah 36:12
God creates evil Isaiah 45:7
Help! I'm trapped under my own tongue! Psalm 64:8
Did he use Minoxidil to grow more hair? Psalm 68:21
Stay in your house! There are tongues walking around outside! Psalm 73:9
God's temples are friendly Psalm 84:1
Ears are planted on the head (do they start from seeds?) Psalm 92:9
Unicorns do exist Psalm 92:10
Better call the fire department! Psalm 104:32

I'll be back. I'm going down to the garden of nuts to see the fruits of the valley... Song of Solomon 6:11
Before I go out to dinner I need to go get my wimples and my crisping pins Isaiah 3:22
and my nose jewels Isaiah 3:21
(Nose jewels... those aren't boogers I hope)
Gates have feelings, too Isaiah 3:26
God hires a barber and shaves hairy feet Isaiah 7:20
Men are lustful horses Jeremiah 5:8
God is black Jeremiah 8:21
Dragons do exist Psalm 148:7; Jeremiah 9:11
Eyelids gush with waters (need a box of tissues?) Jeremiah 9:18
Close your eyes, there are people with skirts over their heads Jeremiah 13:26
Tongue lashing Jeremiah 18:18
Ears shall tingle Jeremiah 19:3
Don't take advantage of your neighbor Jeremiah 22:13
Man buried with an ass's funeral (Do donkeys go to heaven?) Jeremiah 22:19
Corn makes men cheerful Zechariah 9:17
God punishes goats Zech 10:3
God turns goats into horses (Well, they were bad goats!) Zechariah 10:3
Jesus was saluted (At ease, soldier!) Mark 9:15
Paparazzi (That's right! Photographers!) Luke 8:19
Oh no! A book burning! Acts 19:19
Call the National Guard, it's a riot! Acts 19:29-34
Hoping to get bribed Acts 24:26
Paul must be from the southern part of the United States. He says, "I reckon...." Romans 8:18
Aliens (from Mars?) Hebrews 11:34
You have loins in your head 1Pet 1:13
I'm peculiar and I don't care who knows it! 2 Peter 2:9; Titus 2:14

Best,
SN

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, `Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and "sinners."' But wisdom is proved right by her actions."

Matthew 11:19

11 When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: 12 Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.

Deuteronomy 25:11-12

30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, "Our father is old, and there is no man around here to lie with us, as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let's get our father to drink wine and then lie with him and preserve our family line through our father." 33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and lay with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up. 34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, "Last night I lay with my father. Let's get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and lie with him so we can preserve our family line through our father." 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went and lay with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up. 36 So both of Lot's daughters became pregnant by their father. 37 The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab [1] ; he is the father of the Moabites of today. 38 The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi [2] ; he is the father of the Ammonites of today.

Genesis 19:30-38

4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom--both young and old--surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them." 6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don't do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof."

Genesis 19:4-8

25 In fact, as soon as she heard about him, a woman whose little daughter was possessed by an evil spirit came and fell at his feet. 26 The woman was a Greek, born in Syrian Phoenicia. She begged Jesus to drive the demon out of her daughter. 27 "First let the children eat all they want," he told her, "for it is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."

Mark 7:25-27

10 When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the Lord thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive, 11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; 12 Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house; and she shall shave her head, and pare [2] her nails; 13 And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife. 14 And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her.

Deuteronomy 21:10-14

15 If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated: 16 Then it shall be, when he maketh his sons to inherit that which he hath, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, which is indeed the firstborn: 17 But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.

Deuteronomy 21:15-17

13 If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her, 14 And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: 15 Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: 16 And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her; 17 And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. 18 And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him; 19 And they shall amerce him in an hundred shekels of silver, and give them unto the father of the damsel, because he hath brought up an evil name upon a virgin of Israel: and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days. 20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: 21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

Deuteronomy 22:13-21

1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord. 2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

Deuteronomy 23:1

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.

Leviticus 20:10

Best,
SN

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

grilledjesus.com...

Oh, and by the way, thanks for re-writing the bible. I guess god didn’t quite get it right the first go around? Either that or it was all #ed up from the start and when society’s ethics and morals changed the bible did too? I know 50 cent and Britney Spears have ghost writers, but you think god wouldn’t fake an entire book and leave it up to mere mortals to write??

Ridiculous Bible Quotes:

“For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death.”
Wow, let’s keep this one alive. I definitely don’t want to work, but certainly wouldn’t want to be put to death for mowing the lawn on a Sunday afternoon.

“For anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother; his blood is upon him.” Ha! Jeez, how many people would we have to kill for cursing their parents. I think every bible thumping freak show to the self-mutilating emo kid has cursed their parents. I guess this would be good for population control? How many people are there that haven’t worked on a Sunday or cursed their parents? Hmm……the bible is lookin’ pretty stupid now!

“If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.” WTF, WTF, WTF??? I don’t even know what to say to that? But, it does seem so relevant today, haha

“And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.” Yes, woman was created from a man’s rib. I’ve always thought of women as pieces of meat, now I know they are luscious tasty pieces of rib meat. Sweet! Mmmmm.

“And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD they God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straightness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:” Hey, cannibalism is cool, especially when it’s your own children. The bible’s not #ed up, not at all!

“Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbor’s wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbor’s house, his field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or any thing that is thy neighbor’s.” Okay, don’t mess with your neighbor’s wife, house, field……(then it gets weird)……his manservant, okay…..his maidservant (damn, she’s so hot too!), uh, his ox? His ass? WTF, how’d we get to that? And why would I covet his ox or ass? Man, how does the bible do it? This is still relevant today!

“If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days..”50 shekels of silver and become her wife, seems extreme for gettin’ with a virgin, but reasonable. Hey it’s the bible, it must be right! It’s not like god messes up the bible. What’s 50 shekels worth today?

He that loveth pleasure shall be a poor man. Ya, right. Tell that to Hugh Hefner.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Haha, nope, it’s just not true!

“No one who is emasculated or has his male organ cut off shall enter the assembly of the LORD.” If this is truth, I don’t think he’ll be “entering” anything! Haha. Looks like god knew there would be transsexuals.

“You also took the fine jewelry I gave you, the jewelry made of my gold and silver, and you made for yourself male idols and engaged in prostitution with them.”
You had me, right up until “engaged in prostitution with them”. Is this what they’re talking about? Prostitute Idol

“And Ehud reached with his left hand, took the sword from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly. And the hilt also went in after the blade, and the fat closed over the blade, for he did not pull the sword out of his belly; and the dung came out.” Ha, I can’t possibly top “and the dung came out” with anything! Too funny.

“If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity.”Okay, how many times did this happen back then? Why is she getting punished for helping her husband?

Best,
SN

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
THis would be more acceptable in a college school

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
*Warning* - contains swearing and funnies

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Aren't there more important things to be teaching? That sort of stuff, should you be interested, can be studied in college, or on your own time.

Gay animals... Don't care. Had that been assigned to me in school, I'd have taken the "F".

This simply isn't necessary... How about teaching the little darlings how to read? Or teach them math? Or even how to write a complete sentence? While it's undoubtably important to the animals who are gay, how is it germaine to the everyday world? In anything but the slightest ways, I mean.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by rainfall

Aren't there more important things to be teaching? That sort of stuff, should you be interested, can be studied in college, or on your own time.

Gay animals... Don't care. Had that been assigned to me in school, I'd have taken the "F".

This simply isn't necessary... How about teaching the little darlings how to read? Or teach them math? Or even how to write a complete sentence? While it's undoubtably important to the animals who are gay, how is it germaine to the everyday world? In anything but the slightest ways, I mean.

I think the 'little darlings' already know how to read....they're in High School...

Soo, you would have taken an "F" had you been given that assignment..?...
.......Spoken like a true sexually repressed christian...who is not quite out of the closet...

Am I close...??

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
originally posted by rainfall

I think the 'little darlings' already know how to read....they're in High School...

...and that means what exactly. Many high schoolers of my acquaintance would have trouble reading a newspaper.

Yes, indeed I would have. 'course if you knew me, which you don't, quite obviously...you'd know that taking an "F" in school was not exactly rare for me
. I don't steer well. Nor does authority necessarily impress me...

Spoken like a true sexually repressed christian...who is not quite out of the closet...

My, my... You do have quite a mouth on you don't you? Take a couple of sentences of mine, completely misreading them along the way, and you know all about me... Kreskin, you ain't... So to answer your surmise...neither Christian, nor sexually repressed, and the closet doesn't apply... Wow, oh fer...

Am I close...??

Not even remotely, my friend...

I'll reiterate, just for you... Schools would better advised to teach something a bit more important than the sexual habits, repressed or otherwise, of animals...

[edit on 12/29/2009 by seagull]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
originally posted by rainfall

...and that means what exactly. Many high schoolers of my acquaintance would have trouble reading a newspaper.

Yes, indeed I would have. 'course if you knew me, which you don't, quite obviously...you'd know that taking an "F" in school was not exactly rare for me
. I don't steer well. Nor does authority necessarily impress me...

Spoken like a true sexually repressed christian...who is not quite out of the closet...

My, my... You do have quite a mouth on you don't you? Take a couple of sentences of mine, completely misreading them along the way, and you know all about me... Kreskin, you ain't... So to answer your surmise...neither Christian, nor sexually repressed, and the closet doesn't apply... Wow, oh fer...

Am I close...??

Not even remotely, my friend...

I'll reiterate, just for you... Schools would better advised to teach something a bit more important than the sexual habits, repressed or otherwise, of animals...

[edit on 12/29/2009 by seagull]

Didn't you know? If you aren't with the pro homosexual agenda, then you're A CLOSET BIGOT CLOSE MINDED VENOM SPITTING TANK DRIVING NAZI FACIST WHAAAAAAAAA...... Basically they also like to use bible verses themselves 'thou shall not judge'... Ok, meaning when you see a pack of dudes circle kissing at the park wearing a$$less leather pants and high heels we are not to judge, meaning we are not to think of feel anything about it. They want everybody well just the 'breeders' to be apathetic, they want to remove the shock and disgust and make it 'normal' and 'common' for their own ego. Nobody would care ten cents about gays if they didn't spread so much HIV 'bisexuals' (no such thing), commit 5x the amount of pedophilia per capita when compared to normal population. Didn't carry out sex acts in public, and didn't try to adopt children.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Don't attempt to drag me into the anti-gay crowd, my friend... I don't go there either...

What one does in one's life is their own concern. I just feel schools need to worry about more pressing matters...

Again...I'm not going to play the anti-, pro- game.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I didn't know arming students well children with this kind of material on the tax payers penny would have a good and constructive use in their future in a heated debate where one can claim apes have gay sex so its ok for humans to do it to. It's natural! Nothing more natural than injecting semen into another mans colon!

Now you are equating homosexuality with anal sex, which is a logical fallacy unto itself. Not surprising, since imo if you were keen on picking up logical fallacies when you see them, you wouldn't be of the faith you are in the first place, but I digress...

Actually is sounds more like obsessive compulsive sexual fetish disorder.

Sorry but you're a few decades late on that opinion. Medical professionals have decided the people like you who espouse it are simply bigots.

Also it seems homosexuals now want children to fight their political battles for them now or in the near future, is that what you are suggesting? Facts huh? I can pull out so many facts involving homosexuals your head would spin.

And I'm sure they would all be bigoted and completely disgusting.

If you want to make broad, sweeping generalizations and pretend it's logical, you know it just so happens that many older-generation Christians I know are also extremely racist.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Leviticus and the OT in general talks about all kinds of bizarre and disgusting rules that are not the least bit relevant today. It was written for Levi priests of that era. The whole first part of it talks about how you are supposed to sacrifice animals.

Do you cut your hair? Do you shave your beard? Do you wear clothing made of two different materials? Plant two different crops in the same field? Touch your woman when she's on her period? Eat shellfish? Then you're also a sinner and you're going to hell lest you repent your evil ways.

You might want to also consider that the US is not a theocracy. Like I said, your crazy religion has already been kicked out of educational institutions, for a damned good reason.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So not wanting the homosexual agenda taught in class makes you a bigot? Wow, that is a broad brush. What ever happened to letting kids be kids? Yes, I feel there are far more important things to be taught, although I'm sure the teachers union probably sees it another way. Using chidren to push any agenda is wrong, and yet keeps happening more frequently.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by adifferentbreed]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Leviticus and the OT in general talks about all kinds of bizarre and disgusting rules that are not the least bit relevant today. It was written for Levi priests of that era. The whole first part of it talks about how you are supposed to sacrifice animals.

Do you cut your hair? Do you shave your beard? Do you wear clothing made of two different materials? Plant two different crops in the same field? Touch your woman when she's on her period? Eat shellfish? Then you're also a sinner and you're going to hell lest you repent your evil ways.

You might want to also consider that the US is not a theocracy. Like I said, your crazy religion has already been kicked out of educational institutions, for a damned good reason.

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. (NIV, 1st Corinthians 6:9-11)

Bam Corinthians,

They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator-- who is forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. (NIV, Romans 1:25-27)

BAM ROMANS

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. (NIV, 1st Corinthians 6:9-11)

Bam Corinthians,

You have to admit, that sounds a little crazy....doesn't it...

In other words what it is saying is; everybody is a sinner but everybody is forgiven...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Bam Corinthians,

You have to admit, that sounds a little crazy....doesn't it...

In other words what it is saying is; everybody is a sinner but everybody is forgiven...

wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God?

Go read Pslams.

Also! What if HIV is the plague God sent down on homosexuals and blacks to punish them for IV drug use? Jehovah warns us don't fawk with the blood man... And to stay with women. Syphilis tended to be a Jewish STD back in the olden days, and the HIV was sprinkled on blacks because they praticed too much lustful sex and cut the vagina off of women in Africa. And for hunting the exotic animals

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Moonman1111]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Also! What if HIV is the plague God sent down on homosexuals and blacks to punish them for IV drug use?

Ah, so I guess you ignored me saying that I know a lot of Christians who are also racist, because you're racist yourself....

If God sent down HIV for that reason then he really sucks because turns out mostly straight people have it.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by alien]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

If God sent down HIV for that reason then he really sucks because turns out mostly straight people have it.

:

Well said bsbray11...

Something seems to be wrong with alot of the religious types...

[edit on 29-12-2009 by alien]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join