It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i want to share my "encounters"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lyon45
Actually I had a dream once where i was talking to this kid i knew in a blue classroom with an aquarium and i didn't think anything of it. Then a year later in my senior year of high school i had marine biology and the first day of school i was talking with him in the same classroom with aquariums and i remembered the dream. Probably just a coincidence but it was the weirdest thing.

My best friend had not only one, but a series of dreams that with the time become like a "map" of events in his life, he told me about them maybe 15 years ago. These dreams have become true one by one so, i asked him: "well, what happens in the last one?" and he told me "There is a big earthquake, people is dying around me; when the earthquake ends, i go out to the street and the sky has a very particular color, something between pink and red".
Well, there is no surprise that there has been and there will be big earthquakes around here, but the sky detail is quite interesting...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
i wanted to reply to all the posts. but my head iskilling me. so i dont think id be able to.
but i wanna add a few things that have been happening over the past few nights(th3ey are prolyl not encounter related, but ya never know)
well first a few nights ago, i saw a little ball of light move from my boxfan on the floor, to the front door.(the dorrs about five feet from the door.)
and then the other night, on new years eve. i was at my cousins house. we were in hsi backyard watching tv(his dad has a little shelter like set up wher ehim an his friends hangout) it was just me and my cousin out there. and we were using cannabis(i dont know if what happened was from the cannabis. but i doubt it. becuase ive NEVER had anything like this happen) we were watching tv. and out of nowhere in my left periphreal(sp?) vision. i saw a big burst of a bright white light.(like i said. it might of been from the cannabis, it might not. ive just never had that happen to me)
so yeah/

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
thats weird the same thing happens to me. i find that i can kind of predict the future, but dont know when it will take place. i had a similar experience, but i day dream them. its weird i cant really remember my dreams when i sleep, but i sometimes get really vivid day dreams that i have to snape out of. it happens alot. im not able to predict major events, but only experiences in my life.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Humble1
im not able to predict major events, but only experiences in my life.

Well, my friend also only dreams about experiences in his life... its just that the last experience is something so big that is also affecting a city...

The day you dream with an earthquake or a hurricane you will not be the only one affected, would you?

Do you trust your dreams? i have find that many people have a hard time trusting their own instincts.

For example, the OP is having dudes about to trust its memories are more than just dreams... and i use to have big troubles trusting my dreams were only dreams %)

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
i always trust them. it might not happen right away, but it will happen later on down the road.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
seeing as how my topic has omplete drifted and people arent discussing ti any longer. this will prolly be my last post.

but about 5 hours ago. i believe i had another "encounter".
it was about 12:55 in the morning, i was laying on my couch, watching tbs. and i closed my eyes for about a second. and next thing i know. i got the whole "sleep paralysis" thing. it litterally came out of nowhere. all the same things that had happened in the other encounters. except i was asleep when it started. i tried moving but i couldnt like before. it didnt feel as painful when i tried in the past experiances. and i could barely see. my eyes would shut. and id try to force them open. and when i got them open. i could barely see. like something was covering my eyes, there was a small area in the middle where i could see, and im nto exactly sure. but i think i saw a sillohuette(sp?) of a "being". and in my left ear which was againts my pillow on the couch. i heard what i thought was music at the time. but now when i think about it. it sounded more like humming with people talking in the background.

then after grasping the situation. i tried something a member here told me to do if i had another encounter. instead of fearing, feel love. but when i tried that, about 3 seconds after i started. i felt like my chest was being electrocuted. so i stopped.
then i tried what i heard in a documentary someone else posted.
tell "them" mentally(through thought) they cannot take you. being adament about it. using the name of the lord. i dont remember exactly what i said. but it was along the lines of "you cannot take me. you WILL NOT take me." "in the name of jesus" "god help me" etc etc.
and then about 5 seconds after i stopped doing that, my eyes blacked out. and i opened my eyes and everything was over.

edit**wasn't asleep* not was.
[edit on 6-1-2010 by wartooth420]

[edit on 6-1-2010 by wartooth420]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wartooth420

Oh my. Now that is good stuff. Very interesting reactions. I must summon the same now. I hope this doesn't involve you, wartooth, but if it does (because you are the link here) I send you my apologies in advance.

Curiosity always gets the best of me.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

what exactly do you mean? by "summon the same", and "i hope this doesnt involve you"? lol
im rather confused. haha

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
sorry for taking over the tread, i just didnt know where to post?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Humble1

haha thats cool man.
you could post a thread in the gray area, kinda like i did. just gather up stuff about things that happened, then put them all together, and then make a thread and post them. lol

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Sorry about being off topic but i haven't ever met anyone who experiences the same thing so i feel i have to talk about it. When it happens is it something that you consciously think of or is it something random and insignificant. I find that when it happens to me its like the thought came out of nowhere or was placed inside my head and then something related to it will happen within a minute or two. Also, it is interesting that your friend has had dreams outlining his life. That was the only dream that i have ever had come true and it was such an insignificant event i wonder why. It completely blew my mind though.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join