It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i want to share my "encounters"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
yup thats exactly it, almost like you can read someone for what their doing or what they want. i like it when it happens. like tonight i was thinking about one of my close friends, the next thing i know i get a txt from them. i find it interesting that you have experienced this to. Do you know of anyone els that has this to?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Humble1

that is very interesting.
no i dont know of anyone else.

it rteally doesnt happen to me that often
maybe once in a great while.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
it happens to me alot

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
i thought i might add this. cuz i just realized it cuz it happened again tonight.
at my old house when the "encounters" fiurst started. id see random flashes of light. just out of the blue. it would happen everynight almost. then it happened again tonight. which was the first time in a year or so maybe.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Try this guys. Will it to happen. Make it happen simply by thinking of a random person from some point in your past - or someone that you want to hear from for whatever *benevolent* (so no unkind) reason. Only just think of them. Do it so that you create a thought as simply as possible in your head about the person. Not details or events unless you want that to be included in the reason for their contact. Then move that thought from your head to your heart. It should be in a very tiny package. Simply shoot it out from your heart with a single thought and that's it! With practice, the process decreases in steps.

At this juncture in history, we humans have the erroneous idea that thoughts are meant to generate from the mind. Thoughts, right thoughts, generate from the heart. This is the true seat of knowledge. Our culture with its love of all things cerebral has done us a great disservice. Try to think a little bit with your heart. I say 'think' and I truly do mean it. Your heart is a much better gauge for truth than you can imagine. Why do you think people all feel so bad about things? The rational mind isn't equipt for carrying out most of what we demand from it and the heart is left 'underemployed'. We marginalize the role of the heart in our lives, relegating it to 'soft' topics like puppy love, babies, and the early years of marriage. After that, little of the heart enters our lives, certainly not to the extent that it should.

The heart is like a light in the darkness. Turn your light on and you will begin to see.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by wartooth420

Originally posted by OZtracized
Can I ask you a few questions?

Do you feel like you spend a lot of your time just thinking?

Do you have many close friends?

Do you find it hard to relate to other people and feel that people just don't understand you?

Do you have trouble sleeping?

yes you may.

i have thought that. i feel like ive just sat and thought like that throughout my whole life. but when i think deeper into. i dont really remmeber doing it as a child. it just mainly started in my teenage years. like i wasnt really like most kids in school. whenever i was done with class work. id sit there and just think. and daydream about stuff.

and i dont have alot of close friends. but i do have several.

and no i dont really find it too hard to relate to people. if there really different than me, then i just avoid them. but other then that no.

and i dont usually have trouble sleeping. but these past few weeks when these "encounters" popped back into my head. ive had the fear of sleeping.(mainly during nighttime when my moms at work[nightshift at walmart 45 minutes away]) but when she gets home, im fine and can go right to sleep.

and im sure your asking this becuase you think im a teenager with anxiety and depression and paranoia and such.
honestly i used to have depression. but ive gotten over it. and ive also gotten over most of my paranoia.
i got over it around the time i turned 17.(growing up. realizing im just being an idiot. getting over it.) but maybe a month or 2 ago.(which is several months after my whole realization of my stupidity) was when the last 2 "nighttime encounters" occured. so i dont think they could be related to my teenage problems. and if thats not what your suggesting. i apologize for going into that. its just thats what most people think of a teenager these days. lol.

You shouldn't be afraid or losing sleep over these demonic #s, weither they are actually bothering you or not. Don't feed them that negative energy. Check this video out bro, I think you'll enjoy it.

www.youtube.com...

Watch that and say the Arcangel Michael prayer a few times before bed and you'll feel better.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

That's right. I didn't watch the video but I know that demons or whatever 'negative' energy is easily re-polarized simply by focusing love on it. That is true for everything and everyone you encounter.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111

Originally posted by wartooth420

Originally posted by OZtracized
Can I ask you a few questions?

Do you feel like you spend a lot of your time just thinking?

Do you have many close friends?

Do you find it hard to relate to other people and feel that people just don't understand you?

Do you have trouble sleeping?

yes you may.

i have thought that. i feel like ive just sat and thought like that throughout my whole life. but when i think deeper into. i dont really remmeber doing it as a child. it just mainly started in my teenage years. like i wasnt really like most kids in school. whenever i was done with class work. id sit there and just think. and daydream about stuff.

and i dont have alot of close friends. but i do have several.

and no i dont really find it too hard to relate to people. if there really different than me, then i just avoid them. but other then that no.

and i dont usually have trouble sleeping. but these past few weeks when these "encounters" popped back into my head. ive had the fear of sleeping.(mainly during nighttime when my moms at work[nightshift at walmart 45 minutes away]) but when she gets home, im fine and can go right to sleep.

and im sure your asking this becuase you think im a teenager with anxiety and depression and paranoia and such.
honestly i used to have depression. but ive gotten over it. and ive also gotten over most of my paranoia.
i got over it around the time i turned 17.(growing up. realizing im just being an idiot. getting over it.) but maybe a month or 2 ago.(which is several months after my whole realization of my stupidity) was when the last 2 "nighttime encounters" occured. so i dont think they could be related to my teenage problems. and if thats not what your suggesting. i apologize for going into that. its just thats what most people think of a teenager these days. lol.

You shouldn't be afraid or losing sleep over these demonic #s, weither they are actually bothering you or not. Don't feed them that negative energy. Check this video out bro, I think you'll enjoy it.

www.youtube.com...

Watch that and say the Arcangel Michael prayer a few times before bed and you'll feel better.

thank you for sharing this. i will definately use this in the future.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wartooth420

No problem, hope things work out for you soon.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What you need to do is sit down and write everything out that you can remember.

When something new comes to you or happens to you write it down right away. (a journal)

Make sketches if need be also. Check you body for marks that weren't there before.

I believe many are waking to the fact that something is a little different within them..... just let it flow and when things are to be known to you they will be known. (if this is Alien related)

Many take Alens as being bad but whether they believe this or not most are just not understood and you can't change a persons mind once they have made their decision.

Yes, there are bad Beings but Earth is protected as best as can be and there is more good then bad when dealing with other species. SO, please don't take all Beings as bad, they are not.

I will try to check your thread and see how things are working out for you.

I suggest you go with what your gut is telling you and if you feel as if this might be Alien related write to someone in the field like Budd Hopkins. If you do feel it is Alien related keep it in the Alien related field for help.

I'm in and out of here all day just find me and I will always do what I can to help you if possible, be strong.

Question, what/how does your mom feel about this, does she know?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
What you need to do is sit down and write everything out that you can remember.

When something new comes to you or happens to you write it down right away. (a journal)

Make sketches if need be also. Check you body for marks that weren't there before.

I believe many are waking to the fact that something is a little different within them..... just let it flow and when things are to be known to you they will be known. (if this is Alien related)

Many take Alens as being bad but whether they believe this or not most are just not understood and you can't change a persons mind once they have made their decision.

Yes, there are bad Beings but Earth is protected as best as can be and there is more good then bad when dealing with other species. SO, please don't take all Beings as bad, they are not.

I will try to check your thread and see how things are working out for you.

I suggest you go with what your gut is telling you and if you feel as if this might be Alien related write to someone in the field like Budd Hopkins. If you do feel it is Alien related keep it in the Alien related field for help.

I'm in and out of here all day just find me and I will always do what I can to help you if possible, be strong.

Question, what/how does your mom feel about this, does she know?

They are all bad, do not try and deceive this young man. Anything inside a UFO is a demon and an abomination.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Moonman I'm sorry you feel that way but they "ALL" aren't bad in fact as a whole there is more good then bad.

You have had bad experiences care to start another thread and sharing I am interested in hearing what you have to say.

My best

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

no theyre not. if they were bad we would all be dead right now.
theres many theories on who or what they are. but there is no proof. but im willing to bet that they are not all bad.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

thank you for your concern friend.
i know that all ets arent bad.
i will try to write it all down.
actually ima do that when i get off here. lol.
and my mom had the regular parent response "just a dream" or "you were just imagining things"
but i still believe i saw something that one night at my aunts house(the hand). so i think she believes i may have seen it.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Humble1

Happens to me all the time. I always thought it was the weirdest thing and Ive been recognizing it more and more lately. Like ill think about someone and right then someone will say hey you know so and so or ill think about a song or an artist and then seconds later ill hear them either from the TV or the radio. Been happening to me for as long as i can remember cool to know im not the only one.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The Beings I have had the most experiences with have four digits for fingers.

If you can post a drawing of the hand that would be great.

It's hard to be your age and to go through something like this and not being able to talk to anyone about it. Many older abductee's/experiencers held it in most of there life and are only coming forward now.... imagine carry this within yourself all your life, I know.

It is good that this subject has gotten out here on the net so now many can communicate.

ATS I think is slowly getting there with giving abductee's/experiencers a place to talk but the skeptics still seem to have the upper hand.

For instance you can't really talk about your experiences in the UFO and Alien forum because you need the proof and the proof out there isn't good enough with the skeptics so they still control that area, which in my opinion is wrong.

We are put either in the Skunk Works or the Grey area as a whole.

I take it as an insult myself that abductee's and experiencers can't even be in there rightful place UFO's and Alien's but that's probably just me.

Like I said go with your gut on this it won't let you down. Time will reveal if this is Alien related sooner or later.

I know how it must be for you with your Mom thinking this is just a dream and I know how some friends can be. They may think it's cool but they can also turn against you and destroy your youth so beware.

This is why this subject has to come forth faster so people that need help from the right people get the help they need to understand what is happening to them.

The General Dr. population will send you to a shrink and then you usually get drugged, I observed this while working in a Hospsital for ten years. Slowly much to slowly this is coming forward in the medical arena but not near fast enough.

I believe you need to talk with someone in the field that has an understanding of what is happening and has the compassion many abductee's need.

My heart and soul is with you and your struggle to find your truth, I will try as I said to be here for you and know also there are others here on ATS that are abductee's/experiencers they will also help you.

My best to you and I hope your New Year is a safe and good Year for you.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
its cool to know that some other people experience it to. i like it and i find it amusing. i try to figure out when it happens, but its hard. the only thing i know is that ill think of something and then ill hear it or see it later on in the day. do you know anything about being born with 12 fingers? i know its a "birth defect", but i know its something more than that. i feel that i have a real purpose. i feel that everything works out for me in ways that are good, and then things that are bad, but only to have a really good ending. i would like to here some of your experiences?
?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
its cool to know that some other people experience it to. i like it and i find it amusing. i try to figure out when it happens, but its hard. the only thing i know is that ill think of something and then ill hear it or see it later on in the day. do you know anything about being born with 12 fingers? i know its a "birth defect", but i know its something more than that. i feel that i have a real purpose. i feel that everything works out for me in ways that are good, and then things that are bad, but only to have a really good ending. i would like to here some of your experiences?
?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I don't know anything about being born with twelve fingers but i also feel like i have some sort of purpose. I feel like i have something to offer humanity but i just don't know exactly what and i have always been extremely lucky for some reason. I can recall a few times where something happened and i really felt that i should have gotten seriously hurt or died but i always walk away fine. Like I have an angel on my shoulder or something. I also remember being a little kid and thinking that I could sort of predict the future. Actually I had a dream once where i was talking to this kid i knew in a blue classroom with an aquarium and i didn't think anything of it. Then a year later in my senior year of high school i had marine biology and the first day of school i was talking with him in the same classroom with aquariums and i remembered the dream. Probably just a coincidence but it was the weirdest thing.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I want to post my experience as the comparison may be useful.

I just happen to had the bad luck about dreaming with an "alien invasion" when I was about 13, from then on i developed quite a paranoid state and keep looking to the sky at all times (and in the city where i live, if you look long enough into the sky you WILL see very strange things floating around so, that wasn't helping) . I also developed a "sleep paralysis" that i still have sometimes. I never went to any special therapy, or talk about this with anybody. A part of me knew all the time that this was just pure irrational fear, maybe something triggered by my family problems, maybe even the wish for something to happen... I do know that my fear from aliens came from the original "Invasion" or "V" tv series.

I definitely never saw anything like a 3 or 4 finger hand... not even in dreams. I have never had that feeling of some "mission" i cant remember. I never saw 'flash lights' out of the blue. The sleeping paralysis was (and is) very frustrating, but i have never got the feeling of somebody around, or any pain at all.

The strangest feeling i got was the sensation of a "mental fluid" accelerated inside my head. Like if some machine were pushing my neurons in a spiral. But this only happened two or three times while on sleep paralysis mode. Although now that i think about it, maybe there were more times because in the last one i must have been 25...

I stopped worrying about aliens maybe six months later... but the sleep paralysis still triggers when i got too much stress. And no, i don't think all aliens are bad, and no, i don't think my problems were induced by anything paranormal. I think i just had some problems to figure out in that time.

I think there must be lots of persons with experiences similar to mine. But i know we do not know everything going on under the sun.

Can you remember any special event before your first experience?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join