It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i want to share my "encounters"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
ok first i wanna say thanks for reading my thread.
and that if you dont believe me. thats fine.
i dont even fully believe these were encounters.
but the possibility shakes me up.
so here i go
for the past few yers ive had strange things happen to me in my sleep.
like your stereotypical abbduction.
id wake up. frozen. with a strange feeling going through my body. like being electrocuted. but no pain.
i cant talk. i can barely move. i feel like "something" is in the room with me. i try to turn my head to look to whichever direction i sense the "visitor" but i can barely move it. i try to sit up. but i can only move about an inch. and when i try to move. intense pain throughout my entire body. it would last for maybe 30 seconds. but it felt like a lifetime. then id wake up several hour laters. the first time i think it was night time. but my room was intensely bright. now this started when i was prolly 15 or 16(im 17 now) after the first time. i brushed it off. "just a dream" i said. well after that. it happened maybe 8 more times. the same thing every time. about 4 times(including the first) it happened in my bedroom. once, it happened in my living room. and then once it happened in my aunts living room when i was staying the night. and then 1 or 2 more times in the house im currently living in. i never thought of these as "encounters" until recently. i just had them shut in the back of my head. i was reading abou encounters and abductions. and i read about sombody who had the same thing happen to them. so thats when i starte dthinking about my past and weird things i thought as normal children things.
i always felt like i wasnt alone. or i was being watched.
now this is something that creeps me out.
me and my mom moved in with my aunt when i was 16. until we could get passed some money problems.
i was always up late. (i dropped out to get a job, but i had to get my ged before i could get a job) so it went as usual. me sitting at my computer. myspacing. youtube. downloading music. the regular stuff. i got up. and went to the restroom. and i was doing something im very ashamed of.(i went through alot of depressing things. relationships. friendships. etc etc) so i resorted to causing myself harm.(gladly i grew up. and quit, and started handling my problems like a sane person.) well as i was doing that. i kept hearing noises outsid ethe bathroom window. like movement. so i stopped what i was doing and looked out the window.(it was open cuz my cousin smokes in there) and i see this little, pale hand reach from the bottom right corner. and it made kind of a flexing motion. it looked like it had only 3 or 4 fingers. i stared for a second out of disbelief. then i quickly slammed the window shut. and backed up towards the door. i went around the house locked the doors and windows. and throughout the night i kept hearing noises at the windows. like small bumping noises. the next day i told everyone about it. they all laughed at me. and said it was prolly my cousin. who i know it wasnt, cuz i went to his room and he was asleep.
i find it was weird how this event happened. i was gonna close the window when i started hearing noises. but right when i went to close it. instead i just watched it, like i was waiting for something. then maybe about a half a second after i started looking. i saw whatever it was i saw.
to give you an idea of the bathroom. its the door and sink to the left of the toilet. toilet next to the sink. window right of the toilet. shower in front of the toilet. and the window is maybe about 3 an a half feet off the ground. and its about half head level when sitting on the toilet.
i put the whole incident behind me. and never thought about it.
but recently i started piecing things together.

i dont know. i just thought i should share everything on here.
im running out of characters to type. so yeah. thanks for reading. feel free to comment, and give me your thoughts on these "events"

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well,Im a skeptic but always have an ear for these claims/myths.

I know some higher ups both in govt and military and they informed me that there is no evidence whatsoever in ET's.

You must of had a horid nightmare my friend.

We all have them.

ROCK HARD!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Can I ask you a few questions?

Do you feel like you spend a lot of your time just thinking?

Do you have many close friends?

Do you find it hard to relate to other people and feel that people just don't understand you?

Do you have trouble sleeping?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OZtracized
Can I ask you a few questions?

Do you feel like you spend a lot of your time just thinking?

Do you have many close friends?

Do you find it hard to relate to other people and feel that people just don't understand you?

Do you have trouble sleeping?

yes you may.

i have thought that. i feel like ive just sat and thought like that throughout my whole life. but when i think deeper into. i dont really remmeber doing it as a child. it just mainly started in my teenage years. like i wasnt really like most kids in school. whenever i was done with class work. id sit there and just think. and daydream about stuff.

and i dont have alot of close friends. but i do have several.

and no i dont really find it too hard to relate to people. if there really different than me, then i just avoid them. but other then that no.

and i dont usually have trouble sleeping. but these past few weeks when these "encounters" popped back into my head. ive had the fear of sleeping.(mainly during nighttime when my moms at work[nightshift at walmart 45 minutes away]) but when she gets home, im fine and can go right to sleep.

and im sure your asking this becuase you think im a teenager with anxiety and depression and paranoia and such.
honestly i used to have depression. but ive gotten over it. and ive also gotten over most of my paranoia.
i got over it around the time i turned 17.(growing up. realizing im just being an idiot. getting over it.) but maybe a month or 2 ago.(which is several months after my whole realization of my stupidity) was when the last 2 "nighttime encounters" occured. so i dont think they could be related to my teenage problems. and if thats not what your suggesting. i apologize for going into that. its just thats what most people think of a teenager these days. lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GaryGlitterRules

I know some higher ups both in govt and military and they informed me that there is no evidence whatsoever in ET's.

You must of had a horid nightmare my friend.

We all have them.

ROCK HARD!!!

i understand exactly what you mean. lol.
i cant say i think tghey were really encounters.
but if theres anything i learned. its that you never know whats what. lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GaryGlitterRules

All I can say is that your "higher ups" are not telling you the truth. The evidence is overwhelming.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by wartooth420

Actually you answered those questions pretty well (at least as far as I'm concerned).

Yeah it's true I was fishing for symptoms of anxiety/depression/paranoia but only because I saw a glimmer of how I was in my teens (and into my twenteens) and thought you might be going through something like I went through. I also had "sleep paralysis" for a while there but I didn't feel a strong presence, just a horrible fear of not being able to move.

It seems your situation may be different but I can really relate to at least part of what you're saying. I used to think I was depressed and couldn't relate to my peers but that was because my peers were idiots, I just didn't realise at the time.

I'm not quite sure what advice to offer from here, "go and talk to a professional" seems to be a cop out and it would be too easy for them to "rubber stamp" you but I suspect there's more.

Have you had these experiences when your mum is home?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
May I too ask a couple of questions ?

Have you ever before had an experience (other than this one) that you remember as particularly vivid or scary ?

When you say you got a feeling of being 'watched' - please elucidate a bit more on it.

and

Have you had dreams or have any memories of places which though you have not seen actually (in this lifetime i.e.) yet you can describe those places and areas in detail ?

and last Are you POSITIVELY sure this was not just a dream too ?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Here's a thought.

Maybe your past depression and anxiety are a symptom of something that's been happening to you for longer than you can remember.

You probably aren't going to find the answer here so maybe see if you can track down someone qualified to help answer your questions.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OZtracized

Actually you answered those questions pretty well (at least as far as I'm concerned).

Yeah it's true I was fishing for symptoms of anxiety/depression/paranoia but only because I saw a glimmer of how I was in my teens (and into my twenteens) and thought you might be going through something like I went through. I also had "sleep paralysis" for a while there but I didn't feel a strong presence, just a horrible fear of not being able to move.

It seems your situation may be different but I can really relate to at least part of what you're saying. I used to think I was depressed and couldn't relate to my peers but that was because my peers were idiots, I just didn't realise at the time.

I'm not quite sure what advice to offer from here, "go and talk to a professional" seems to be a cop out and it would be too easy for them to "rubber stamp" you but I suspect there's more.

Have you had these experiences when your mum is home?

lol i see.
ive thought about maybe going to a hypno therapist. but i dont have the money for it.
and throughout my pre teen years, i went to a couple of therapists. and they said i was fine. and all that.

and as for my mom being home. im not exactly sure. cuz its one of those types of events you just shut back in your head and forget about it. but i think she was the first one and when it happened in my living room.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Depression and abduction go hand in hand. It would be nice to talk to you more about this in messages (U2U) but in order to start moving yourself toward a happier place, perhaps you could consider meditation. There are many ways of achieving this. You will need to find the right way for yourself. Please let me know if this would be something worth pursuing, in your opinion. Consider it carefully.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Your car is making a "funny noise".

You take it into the mechanic and ask him what the noise could be. After an examination, your mechanic says the car is fine.

You drive 5 min up the raod and you suddenly realise he didn't answer the question.

Everything is fine is not the answer to your question.

What was the noise?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You may (in some cases) have been expierencing sleep paralysis.

Good Luck my friend
-E-

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
this might be off topic, but i thought i would give it a try. i was born with twelve fingers "six on each hand", and ever since i was born i have this feeling that i have a special purpose. its a very hard feeling to describe, but it feels like everything works out for me, and if it doesnt then theirs a good reason why it didnt. i would like to hear what you guys have to say about this, and if you know anything about being born with twelve fingers.
i have more intresting stories if you guys want to hear them.?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OZtracized

........what?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
You may (in some cases) have been expierencing sleep paralysis.

Good Luck my friend
-E-

ive thought about that as a high possibility.
thanks

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
Depression and abduction go hand in hand. It would be nice to talk to you more about this in messages (U2U) but in order to start moving yourself toward a happier place, perhaps you could consider meditation. There are many ways of achieving this. You will need to find the right way for yourself. Please let me know if this would be something worth pursuing, in your opinion. Consider it carefully.

im new to this site so i dont know exactly how to u2u but ill try to find out. lol.
and well strangely. today i attempted meditation for the first time in a while.(i used to try it a few years ago with no success) i used binaural tones this time. and i got into a meditative state. and i remembered reading here about "contacting" extraterrestials using meditation. so i said basicly "if theres anyone out there. can you give me a sign or contact me in some way?" then i went on with some meditation excersizes i remembered. (sould cleansing) and as i was doing that(maybe 5 or ten minutes after i asked for contact) in my head i got the image of 2 big black eyes. just out of nowhere. and it startled me. (i actually jumped a bit) then i lost my train of thought and got knocked out of my meditative state.(my mom asked me to get her some coffee. lol) afte rthat i wasnt able to get back into the state i was in.
im not sure if the eyes were the work of my subconcious mind. or something else.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Humble1

i dont know anything about being born with twelve fingers.
but i get a feeling sort of like that. that feeling that your just not like everyone else. and its weird cuz my mom said that when i was in her womb. i didnt look like a "normal" human fetus. lol. but yeah.
i would like to hear some of your interesting stories.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
yea like you know that their is something out their that you have to do, just dont know what it is or when i need to do it. alot of times when im thinking of something "ex. a certain song" then i will here that song on the radio by chance a few times a day. Or when i think of one of my friends that i havent seen in a while, ill see them the day after i thought about them. maybe its just couincidence, but things like this happen to me alot and their is many more i havent mentioned

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Humble1

those kinds of things happen to me every now in then.
its actually caused alot of my relationships to fail.
id be with a girl and id get the feeling that shes gonna cheat on me or something. and she does.
then im with another girl and i feel like shes with me for whatever reason. and i find out im right. lol.

and then things with songs and people. or tv
me and my cousin laugh about it. ill bring up a family guy episode. then later that night. its on tv. lol.
random things like that.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join