It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Spiral Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Norway Spiral Connection?

attackofthequasars.files.wordpress.com

here are the Lyrics to the song Oblivion

Oblivion
| back to the top

I flew beyond the sun before it was time
Burning all the gold that held me inside my shell
Waiting for you to pull me back in
I almost had the world in my sight

Lost love
Bright eyes fading
Faster than stars falling
How can I tell you that I've failed?
Tell you I failed

Falling from grace cause I've been away too long
Leaving you behind with me lonesome song
Now I'm lost in oblivion

I tried to burrow a hole into the ground
Breaking all the fingers and the nails from my hands
The eyes of a child s
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This is an album cover to Mastodon - Crack the Skye released on 24 March 2009. I stumbled across this album after searching itunes for some new music and when I saw it, I thought maybe they were mocking what recently happened in Norway. After reviewing it, I found out it was released many many months before the Norway event. Also if go their website, you can see the spiral sky rotate the same direction as the Norway Spiral and it also has similar colors. I find this ever very disturbing. I hope you all check this out, it might shock, also if you find this interesting S&F it. Much love

attackofthequasars.files.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
check THIS one out:

the lyrics are here

this same band, Quantum Jump, have two other songs listed at lyricsfreak and one is called No American Starship (Looking for the Next World)

Quantum Jump??

and although the first song seems to be light-hearted bordering on downright silly, looking past that, into the lyrics, it is easy to see the references to several ideas that are unmistakably of the Hopi people and the Blue Star Kachina (BSK)

The Lone Ranger wears a mask - just like the BSK
it also says "ride into tomorrow today"
with a name like Quantum Jump, then surely they're fixated on time travel!

i just found this yesterday!
------------

i don't understand what it is about this phenomenon that is disturbing to you?
or is it more to do with the suggested associations?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm not so sure that Mastodon would have anything to do with the Norway spiral. The album artwork did indeed come from dream imagery as their drummer noted in an interview one can find on YouTube (he explains the concept behind the album). Unless the Norway spiral was dreamt by one of the band members and someone would go ask them about it, I couldn't see a connection.

Slightly off topic, Crack the Skye is a really amazing album and it's very intense live. I drove a long, long way to see them and Dethklok in Tulsa, OK.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well the reason why I posted it is because, The Global Elite like to parade around their ideals through imagery like music, commercials, and other kinds of ads. I'm not saying that the band has something to do with the Norway spiral, but the ones backing and putting out this album might. 95% of all music being put out by any label are owned by Viacom, which is a big supporter of the NWO. So it could be a connection there. Also the 2 figures on the albums look alot like the annunaki.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
That Mastodon album referrences to Rasputin in a few songs and the whole album is meant to represent the element of ether, which is why the lyrics are pretty crazy. They had a few before for earth, water, fire, CAPTAIN PLANET! (not really) etc.

It wouldn't be based on the norway spiral, but I heard one appeared in china in the past. I think it's coincidence though.

...found the video, yes one did appear in china 1988....holy #

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I did a quick cut and paste from the Mastodon album cover for Crack the Skye. Remember Mad magazine and how they had pictures on the back cover that you could fold to make a different picture? Same thing I did here. Symbols abound in this image. What do you see? I am not really sure if it means anything at all but it is strange to say the least.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2745238e1e8d.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 27/12/2009 by Vikingwolf]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikingwolf

cool
how did you think of that?
because of the image being so symmetrical?

i think that dude looks a lot like Nostradamus on the cover of Judas Priest's last album.
i know the styles are very different but the essence of both entities feels the same, to me

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NolongeraTare
Well the reason why I posted it is because, The Global Elite like to parade around their ideals through imagery like music, commercials, and other kinds of ads. I'm not saying that the band has something to do with the Norway spiral, but the ones backing and putting out this album might. 95% of all music being put out by any label are owned by Viacom, which is a big supporter of the NWO.

music belongs to the heavens and it is not given to lesser dark motivators.

Also the 2 figures on the albums look alot like the annunaki.

how many Annunaki have you seen?

new topics

top topics

join