It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama:Closet Muslim?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Don't forget about Obama's quote praising McCain "for not attacking my Muslim faith."

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
I would also like to add he was not sworn in with a bible.

and again you would be wrong!
www.usatoday.com...
WASHINGTON — The Bible Barack Obama will use at Tuesday's swearing-in ceremony carries great historic and social significance. It was used by Abraham Lincoln at his first inauguration in 1861.

Unless you are refering to his "second" one, that was done just so conspiracy theorists did not go on and on that Obama was not properly sworn in as President when Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr flubbed his lines

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I would also like to add he was not sworn in with a bible.

Who decides what is fact?

All of the people that watched him be sworn in on a bible.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

watch the video before you call me a liar;

he leaves out a lot of words and obviously your aware of the second secret swearing in where they probably sacrificed a baby.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Man you should just hang out on the recovery.org web site you believe everything they tell you huh?

Take lily with you.You to are unbelievable.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

he leaves out a lot of words and obviously your aware of the second secret swearing in where they probably sacrificed a baby.

OK, I sincerely have to ask...are you being serious with this stuff? I mean, do you really believe he is the anti-christ and that he probably sacrificed a baby?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

reply to post by dereks

I am completely missing the video proof that he did not swear on a bible. Can you offer up a timestamp to look for?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Yes, he has a hand on the bible his wife is holding!

he leaves out a lot of words and obviously your aware of the second secret swearing

Yes, it was so secret there are pictures of it all over the internet!

[edit on 26/12/09 by dereks]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

No.Do you seriously believe what NBC et.al. tell you?Why did they have to have a second swearing in?why did he have the crucifixes removed at Notre Dame?Why did he say my Muslim faith?I think there is more evidence that he's a Muslim than a Christian.I think he is a lying piece of excrement.And honestly I am about 50/50 on him being the Antichrist(and I know how crazy that sounds)the Manchurian thing is also moving up on my list of possibility's.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

No.Do you seriously believe what NBC et.al. tell you?Why did they have to have a second swearing in?why did he have the crucifixes removed at Notre Dame?Why did he say my Muslim faith?I think there is more evidence that he's a Muslim than a Christian.I think he is a lying piece of excrement.And honestly I am about 50/50 on him being the Antichrist(and I know how crazy that sounds)the Manchurian thing is also moving up on my list of possibility's.

Please do not make me repeat myself. Do not compare NBC to you just saying that the president probably secretly sacrificed a baby. Where do you get that from? Any source on that?

Why do you refuse to acknowledge that he DID swear on a bible and YOU proved it?

Are you just looking to stir a pot?

There is always at least one legit reason to hate any politician. Put some effort into it. I have to think if he is sooooo sooooooo soooooooooooo terribly evil, you would be ranting and raving about the evil things you can prove he did instead of talking about killing babies.

Does it really seem smart to say something like that based on nothing?

See the bible he is swearing on yet?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
How do you know it's a bible?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Why did they have to have a second swearing in?

They did not have to, they had it to try and shut the Obama haters up, as the Obama haters would be claiming that he was not sworn in properly...

why did he have the crucifixes removed at Notre Dame?

Please provide proof that Obama did that, amd that it was not standard procedure

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

How do you know it's a bible?

Because of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THOSE PEOPLE AND CAMERAS THERE.

Do you have even a blurry photo of him having 7 heads and 7 crowns? How about some distant footage of that human sacrifice?

Here is one. Have any footage of him swearing on anything BUT a bible?

and way back when...

[edit on 12/26/09 by Lillydale]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yeah, who cares... what does it matter anyway?

Check what he is doing as President and see if American lives are getting better. It's his job to be a Good Leader.

His title is President, not Pope.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
PhotoShop is a wonderful tool to have on a computer...I once put a friend in a room full of Hooters girls, his wife was not amused.
As for the baby scarifice, Obama didn't sacrifice babies...he ate them, he's a Reptillian...yup, that's right.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You miss the point all YOU know is what THEY told you.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Please provide proof that Obama did that, amd that it was not standard procedure

“Obama The Secular” Orders Notre Dame to Hide Touchdown Jesus. Here is the proof you are looking for. Apparently the genius half knows how to look things up and then the other half reads them.

Asked why he bows low in deference to a foreign king, but hides Christ at every speaking engagement, he noted: “Hey, the King of Saudi Arabia is here and now. He is a powerful Muslim leader with a lot of oil, and keeper of the Most Holy Places in the Muslim world. Jesus? I don’t see him around here anywhere…do you?”

Ah Canadian satire.

[edit on 12/26/09 by Lillydale]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

You miss the point all YOU know is what THEY told you.

OK. So what is it that YOU know? Aside from just random things to say because you like to. What do you know? This would require providing some backup.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
PhotoShop is a wonderful tool to have on a computer...

Look at all those people that will be so shocked to find out they were photoshopped in. I hope pictures and video from this little event do not get out or one of them might just hop up and say something.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I know how to get your goat.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join