It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama:Closet Muslim?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Yeah I'm sure they all inspected that book too.Is that Bill "it depends on what the definition of is is" Clinton?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

I know how to get your goat.

No, you do not. You are just saying random things and backing up nothing. I may not always be 100% correct about everything but I do know this - You have NO IDEA where I keep my goat and you have not got a clue as to what kind of goat security system I have. I understand wanting my goat but I will believe you know how to get it when I see it missing.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

Yeah I'm sure they all inspected that book too.Is that Bill "it depends on what the definition of is is" Clinton?

Hmmmm...that or that fake article you read is really news and they all took part in this baby killing you spoke of.

At least I showed up with pictures. What did you bring with your claims?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Quite honestly, I think that BHO is a muslim. But here is the kicker: That's not a reason for us to hate him. I think that it means he is a dishonest person (which we already know to be true anyways). Also I do have a muslim freind from Pakistan, so you can't say I "hate" muslims.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The fact that Obama has so many "questions" concerning his history is disturbing to me, and frankly I'd like to know the truth.

It would be remarkably easy for him to prove he is a citizen by showing the REAL hospital records of his birth (not a certificate fo live birth, a REAL birth certificate) also his educational and travel history.

Personally I have nothing against Muslim people in general, however Obama's policies have at least appeared to favor the Islam point of view over the Christian one.

Obama's choice of "friends" and the circle of friends he has is questionable. as is his apparently not taking th e"oath of office" using a bible.

I do not like the fact he bowed to the King of Saudia Arabia, Japan, or any other dignitary.

In this case, if he is indeed Muslim (and I think this likely from the evidence thus far) he really needs to recuse himself from further Presidential elections, and perhaps resign, as his objectivity toward a movement (namely Islam) which threatens the USA is questionable, as would his allegiance to same.

There is something "fishy" about Obama, as he is very very secretive and deals with criticism by silencing rather than disputing problems. These are the acts of a "divider" not "uniter", and certainly those of one with ulterior motive.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I began this thread merely stating what was in the media. Yes, I like to jerk some chains, but really, this subject is relevant and on many minds. Bastion of stupidity...as if reptillians running the guvernment or planet x is about to destroy earth are redeeming conversation

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
“Obama The Secular” Orders Notre Dame to Hide Touchdown Jesus. Here is the proof you are looking for.

You apparently do not know what satire is: By William Kevin Stoos Thursday, April 23, 2009 Satire

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
nevermind.

[edit on 12/26/09 by Lillydale]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Lillydale
“Obama The Secular” Orders Notre Dame to Hide Touchdown Jesus. Here is the proof you are looking for.

You apparently do not know what satire is: By William Kevin Stoos Thursday, April 23, 2009 Satire

Hmmm. Then why did you have to edit my post? Go back and read the bottom.

originally posted by Lillydale
Ah Canadian satire.

You can also check the couple of times I referenced that article as fake, a joke, satire. These would all be things that were in favor of your debunking this hoax he was trying to pass around. Good job attacking me over it.

[edit on 12/26/09 by Lillydale]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

I said this thread was a massive fail and a reason why ATS is becoming a bastion of stupidity. Since some people are incapable of rational thought, I'll take your two posts (this one and the OP) and explain exactly why this thread is fail, and why it contributes to the madness.

I began this thread merely stating what was in the media.

But what you said was not in the media was in the media. And what you said was in the media was not.

Yes, I like to jerk some chains,

You like to waste bandwidth.

but really, this subject is relevant and on many minds.

It only crossed my mind after I read the dubious claims made by yourself (in this thread.)

Bastion of stupidity

Yes. Making claims without any evidence or willfully making threads to bash someone contributes to idiocy and this place being a cesspool of ignorance.

...as if reptillians running the guvernment or planet x is about to destroy earth are redeeming conversation

I’m not so much concerned about the subject matter. I’m more concerned with why people make the threads about the subject matter. Why did you make this thread? To jerk chains?

Now I’ll address your OP.

Obama and family are not exchanging gifts while on Xmas vacation.

Why did you state this? It has clearly been shown that gifts were exchanged, so did you willfully omit this information or is it information you did not know about? If you willfully omitted it why did you do so? If you did not have the information why make such a claim before doing the research?

Obama didn't want to allow the traditional manger set up in the East Room.

Please provide us with three links to support this claim.

He and his family, after attending church in Chicago, have yet to regularly join a congregation in WashingtonDC.

So how does this equate to him somehow being a closet muslim? He attended a church not a mosque.

He had a wood carved image of Jesus at Notre Dame covered before making a speech there.

When did this happen? Georgetown or Notre Dame, sport?

www.cnsnews.com...

Someone posted the Notre Dome piece and it was satire. Do you understand what satire is?

Yet, when overseas he sings the praises of a tolerant, free, and female empowered Islam.

When in Rome aren’t you supposed to do as the Romans do?

His policies toward Israel seem confrontational, divisive, and punitive despite they're being a longtime and steadfast ally.

Watch this and then get back to me.

www.youtube.com...

Question: Do these and so many more tidbits indicate Obama is a closet Muslim and what impact will this have on the US?

To answer your question, no. Nothing you’ve presented hints at Obama being a closet muslim, and this is coming from someone who is not a muslim, and has openly stated that they don’t support Obama. However, what you’ve indicated to those who have the ability to critically read and think is that you’re highly uneducated and a true testament to the agents of socialization that induced your brainwashing.

In closing, you’ve provided nothing that implies Obama is a muslim, have provided shoddy research, have failed to answer questions, and don’t understand satire, for this reason, your thread is a massive fail and contributes to ATS being a bastion of stupidity. Context and motivation, keep these in mind.

EMPIRE.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
source for that claim?

lemme guess FAUX entertainment so called news, chain emails or conservative websites. Ohh' almost forgot private blogs. There I have it all covered...what did you expect lol.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by professorjwn
It would be remarkably easy for him to prove he is a citizen by showing the REAL hospital records of his birth (not a certificate fo live birth, a REAL birth certificate)

He has shown that...

also his educational and travel history

WTF has his travel history got to do with anything?

as is his apparently not taking th e"oath of office" using a bible.

He did use a bible, as has been already shown in this thread....

In this case, if he is indeed Muslim (and I think this likely from the evidence thus far)

exactly what evidence are you on about?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I don't believe Obama is a Muslim nor do I believe he is a Christian.

He is an opportunist willing to do and say whatever it takes to appeal to his current audience. When talking to crowds or addressing nations that are predominately Muslim he will invoke his days in Indonesia and reflect on the beautiful sound of the call to prayer, describing it as the most beautiful sound.

In Chicago he willing attached himself to Rev Wright and apparently tuned out the Reverend's hate speech against America (remember the words, "God Damn America") because it was politically expedient at the time.

Like most politicians he is purposely vague about his religious beliefs. How else could Catholic Democrats enjoy their popularity without bringing the wrath of the church down on them for their pro-abortion views?

This is nothing new. That's why you shouldn't trust a politician.

[edit on 12/27/2009 by Sparky63]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Opportunistic politician would be correct.

His mother is Jewish and his father an African Muslim. Do you really think he is a Christian through and through? It is easy to doubt the claim. Once you know what they preach up there in Chicago and Detroit you can easily doubt the claim.

I think we may see a Kosovo type event in Detroit in the future.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
A man's beliefs and his actions are two different things. If he is muslim then let him praise Allah and let his intentions be good. Every man to his own.

Edit: I am not supporting religion, only his right to choose.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by WeShallBeFree]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Y'know, all this time I thought he was an overt Muslim, what with his name change and all.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

obama is a Muslim but that's not important.

I guess that Obama to you doesn't deserve 1st Amendment Rights.

He's also not American but that's not important.

He was born in Hawaii.

He's the Anti Christ and that's not important.

He's a liar and that's not important.

Show me a politician that isn't.

He took over GM,AIG,Chrysler and the banks and that's not important.

Started under Bush.

He's trying to take over 1/6th of the economy and that's not important.

Again, started under Bush.

He's smoked pot, done coke with his gay lover and that's not important.

Gay lover
I love internet rumors.
people crack me up.

He's friends are all criminals and America haters and that's not important.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join