It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama:Closet Muslim?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Obama and family are not exchanging gifts while on Xmas vacation. Obama didn't want to allow the traditional manger set up in the East Room. He and his family, after attending church in Chicago, have yet to regularly join a congregation in WashingtonDC. He had a wood carved image of Jesus at Notre Dame covered before making a speech there. Yet, when overseas he sings the praises of a tolerant, free, and female empowered Islam.
His policies toward Israel seem confrontational, divisive, and punitive despite they're being a longtime and steadfast ally.
Question: Do these and so many more tidbits indicate Obama is a closet Muslim and what impact will this have on the US?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
What a man believes in is not the important thing here, what a man intends, what he says and if what he says has sincerity is what is important.

With regard to Obama, I am just not sure what his intentions are let alone his sincerity at this juncture because enough time has not passed and the reinforcements for Afghanistan has not exactly been a great endorsement of him in my mind thus far.

Honesty and an adherence to the ideals that the people he serves and set him in office should be of more concern rather than the religion he might follow or at least that is how I see it.

However if Mr Obama said he was a Christian before he became president and then is confirmed as a muslim, then yes I can see that there might be a problem but in the context of honesty, nothing else.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Should it matter either way? I honestly don't care what his religious beliefs are.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What if he was? Do you have something against Muslims?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
Obama and family are not exchanging gifts while on Xmas vacation.

Wrong again, "The White House said the president and First Lady did not exchange gifts with each other but did exchange gifts with daughters Sasha and Malia, as well as Obama's sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, and her family."

He had a wood carved image of Jesus at Notre Dame covered before making a speech there.

source for that claim?

Do these and so many more tidbits indicate Obama is a closet Muslim

He is not, but what difference would it make if he was? Do you suffer from Islamophobia?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
No problem with Muslims, as cliched as it is, I even have some that are good friends, customers, and vendors. The problem is saying you are one thing when another. This implies you are either ashamed of your faith, or have some less than noble intent and no goodwill intended... this is what I believe. I guess I should have defined my question as
Obama: Manchurian Candidate Muslim

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Source for claims: CNN, FoxNews, WorldNetDaily, JerusalemPost, WashingtonPost, etc...not some fringe site like...ATS

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Now that you know he did in fact exchange CHRISTMAS gifts, does that help at all?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
reply to post by dereks

Source for claims: CNN, FoxNews, WorldNetDaily, JerusalemPost, WashingtonPost, etc

So you cannot actually provide a source....

I am not at all surprised!

[edit on 26/12/09 by dereks]

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
obama is a Muslim but that's not important.
He's also not American but that's not important.
He's the Anti Christ and that's not important.
He's a liar and that's not important.
He took over GM,AIG,Chrysler and the banks and that's not important.
He's trying to take over 1/6th of the economy and that's not important.
He's smoked pot, done coke with his gay lover and that's not important.
He's friends are all criminals and America haters and that's not important.

So here's the question;
What is important?
I really want to know!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Getting all your facts straight for one thing. Get that important thing taken care of and many of the rest will fall into place for you.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Who decides what is fact?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Very well stated! I too would like to know what is important.

Obviously it is not the Constitution either.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Thanks for your input. I did get the info presented from the stated sources. I didn't know if it was as presented, which is why I asked your opinion. I asked for your input.That's why I enjoy ATS, because of fact checking, diverse opinions, and open minds.
I get so much news from so many sources...radio,tv,net, magazines; that it is almost impossible to document. That is why I ask for and present ideas here....and you comply, some not so subtly as others, but that's cool. I look forward to reading more of your ideas. Other than that, Good Night.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Since when does common knowledge need to be sourced????

Obama is 2 for 2 at covering up Christianity. Once at Notre Dame and once at Georgetown. COMMON KNOWLEDGE!

It's like me saying cats have 4 legs, and someone wanting a source for my claim.

Proof Obama has a thing for Muslims? How about saying a cop "acted stupidly" without the whole story, then saying we shouldn't rush to judgement on the Muslim terrorist at Ft. Hood?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
He's probably a closet atheist, because he's not an idiot. Makes sense to me.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I would also like to add he was not sworn in with a bible.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
As Colin Powell stated:

I'm also troubled by, not what Senator McCain says, but what members of the party say. And it is permitted to be said such things as, "Well, you know that Mr. Obama is a Muslim." Well, the correct answer is, he is not a Muslim; he's a Christian. He's always been a Christian.

But the really right answer is, "What if he is?" Is there something wrong with being a Muslim in this country? The answer's no, that's not America.

Is there something wrong with some seven-year-old Muslim-American kid believing that he or she could be president? Yet, I have heard senior members of my own party drop the suggestion, "He's a Muslim and he might be associated [with] terrorists." This is not the way we should be doing it in America.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by Lillydale

Who decides what is fact?

I do. I am the anti-Christ so Obama cannot be. There.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Obama didn't take over Ford. Thats cool. Thanks for reminding me.
Obama had a gay lover and did drugs with him? Is that person Shelly?

If Obama is gay, then I want to wear a blue dress and get a stain on it so I can start my own purse designing company.

I'm kidding. I'm kidding.

Obama is not my favorite person to be the puppet in charge. Well, to tell you the truth, the last many presidents weren't my choice, either.

You know what I thought when GHWB ran for president, following the 8 years of Reagan, while my military comrades were proclaiming him to be the next best thing to sliced bread? I said to myself, why the hell would anyone want this obviously feminum bum boy to be POTUS?

It's quite evident that Obama hasn't "found" a church to become a member of in D.C. He doesn't go. How can he find a place, when he doesn't look? For sure.

Forgive me, though, for pointing out there's some cute boys that come to my house from time to time to spout their beliefs. They don't celebrate Christmas nor give prssents, nor decorate the Saturnalia Tree. They sure as heck ain't Muslims. They are the dreaded Jehovah's Witnesses! Yikes!

Obama isn't fully supportive, or so it seems, so far, of the Zionists in Israel? The great allies of the U.S.? Well, heh, there's a term called "goyim". It's not a nice term. It's not meant to be a nice term to call someone. It's a dang insult. At least to me. I wouldn't support anyone who uses that term, either.

Obama went to church in Chicago, like just recently? I would like a link, especially if it is to the Rev. Jeremiah Wright's chruch. If that happened, that would be irritating to me, but not make me claim Obama is a closet Muslim.
Irritating to me because, well, duh, didn't you get the message during the campaign, Barack?

There's a few reasons I dislike Obama, the public figure. But all the, "eek, he's not fulfilled his promises" crap and the "eek, he's fulfilling his promises" crap ain't it.

Just saying..........................this thread is, well,,,,,,,,,,just............

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join