It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Change, HAARP, Flu Vaccines, War and UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Far from fact, but still interesting analysis.

People say they hate the doom-and-gloomers, but look at the facts about where society is headed. Superpower China with a million troops can barely support itself much longer based on their resources. They are eying the US. Russia has come back into power and is still eyeballing the U.S., they are sick of the cold.

The U.S. is on the verge of financial collapse, the commercial real estate market has yet to crash, and the 700 trillion dollar derivatives bubble is yet to crash. The U.S. only gets cheap oil prices because of the CIA's actions in the 60s guaranteeing that oil will be traded in dollars. Only problem is the world is at peak oil production now, although they might be able to sustain peak oil production for some time. Most businesses in US are barely making ends meet now, and the whole process will be destroyed by a sharp increase in oil prices. Developing nations are also increasing their oil consumption every year, especially in China and India, which obviously have massive populations.

Israel is hell bent on war with Iran, which will suck the U.S. in inevitably.

All of these things are not some delusions by the paranoid. They are real, and the culmination of these events will not be pretty, especially for the USA.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Thank you for your previous replies, Unleashed68.

I do not have an understanding of where your thread is heading.

I hope you will provide more substantial details.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
NO offense but I call this whole thread, BS.

The introduction of Swine Flu vaccines and the epidemic lies promoted in the media is to prepare everyone with new bio cell structures that are dormant until energized by ion transmissions they can control through HAARP technology.

Yeah, you must of watched the syfy channel a little to much. You provide no proof to your "theories", swine flu doesn't have any new bio cell. You READ to much on the internet when really you can't believe EVERYTHING on the internet.

Your a scared individual who is looking for a little internet pose to follow you around and support your theories when CLEARLY they are complete crap.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

What u got to say now about this thread??? coincidence he is talking about Haiti and Haarp???? looking at the news???

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

how did u know about Haiti???

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by joao_ed

Whether he's just a weird guy rambling on about stuff some would consider useless etc or not... There is no denying the odd coincidence here..

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
so hopefully i can introduce myself in this post; as it is my first. Names, obvious, long story short however, i have been studying conspiracy theories for some time now and all i have to say on this matter is as follows.....

I read the original post and decided it was, perhaps, just another person looking to start a scuffle.... Then i watched cnn today like a few others obviously did....

Now, whereas i can't say im totally on board here, this is an extremely odd coincidence......

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
HAARP, yes.
Aliens, ummmm, no.
HAARP is an old weather manipulation organization. Sends out pulses that indeed do have environmental impact. Recent snow was necessary to stop plane attacks. Maybe an earthquake had another reason. Since China has bypassed our technology there will definately be famine in the ME and Africa. Shipping will have to make dramatic changes because of ocean currents. Asteroids will become an issue. But these also could be natural occurances and HAARP is a psych ops like Area 51 is the home to NESTS.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
regardless of the opinions here i would like to see what he has to say now...... if that was a lucky guess, then it might have gave him an edge on a great hoax, i hate to say it so plainly, but.... uh..... i might be believing this guy a bit..... its just chilling that he called the haiti event.....

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by C-Reilly

A great thread to introduce yourself in lol.
Glad to meet you, enjoy your stay here at ATS!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yes
I am beaming HAARP AT your very conscious now. LOW and BEHOLD the power reigns above AND within.

BE not afraid lost one, it is but ATS to take you HOME

they come in droves....

only to raise our forum to new and exalted heights.
from within and without.

oh come hither new one, to enlightenment like no other.
you and you alone can shine supreme in the vast wilderness we call ATS.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Imo the author of this thread when referencing Haiti was referring to earlier disasters in the past four years and the numerous hurricanes and their devastating effects on the island, not an upcoming event on the island as in yesterday's quake.

however I'll let the author clarify whenever he returns, though you have to admit if he was talking past, he could easily now say he was speaking of future events to support his theory.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

I agree ...

Originally posted by Unleashed68

When government and media tries to convince you of climate change, they were preparing the masses for the use of HAARP against Haiti, the Indian Ocean Tsunami and other locations under the guise of carbon emissions. And, to insure the USA was not recognized as the villain, they even targeted their own in Hurricane Katrina,

This info is presented in past tense.

Haiti has a history of natural disaster ... especially with hurricanes in the last 20 years.

Haiti's history with hurricanes

Say that three times fast ...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-Reilly
regardless of the opinions here i would like to see what he has to say now...... if that was a lucky guess, then it might have gave him an edge on a great hoax, i hate to say it so plainly, but.... uh..... i might be believing this guy a bit..... its just chilling that he called the haiti event.....

Exactly. Haiti has been on the radar for many years for destruction.
Meanwhile, it's interesting how the Dominican Republic faired better. The mountain range that seperates the two countries serves the purpose of keeping the riffraff in the valley and the voodoo near the earthquake zone.

What amazes me that there are so many deaths yet all the pictures show thousands still roaming the streets. Over population is a serious problem that governments need to face or disasters like this will continue at an alarming rate.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Oopsie, meeting in 2008 said Haiti was at risk. There goes your HAARP theory.
www.cnn.com...
"(CNN) -- Scientists have warned for years that the island of Hispaniola, which Haiti shares with the Dominican Republic, was at risk for a major earthquake.
Five scientists presented a paper during the 18th Caribbean Geological Conference in March 2008 in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, stating that a fault zone on the south side of the island posed "a major seismic hazard."

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
tis true on the past tense.....

ill be more careful next time.... although now he will use that....

if he ever returns

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

lol..... so you just believe everything you are told i guess????

not that im saying its not true.... but this is quite an easy way to cover themselves.....

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Hey,
In Unleashed68's post, he was mentioned april as a month of a specific importance.
See the following video from an youtube member (who keeps getting threatened and has his videos banned)
Stop the video at 0:13 and make the connections. I also suggest that you go through all his videos first.
www.youtube.com...
Any comments?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join