It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Change, HAARP, Flu Vaccines, War and UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
If you are religious, you might refer to the recent Norway Spiral as the Sixth Seal of Seven Seals, however, if you have a mind of reason and common sense, what you are about to digest is obvious.

1) Government and media are the propaganda engines to maintain control of a community by self will. Law enforcement by police and courts as well as offshore law enforcement through military is to maintain control of communities who need to be forced into submission. This is not new news, it is blatant and obvious, and therefore, undisputable, unless a person lacking obvious common sense wants to play skeptic.

2) Religions throughout the ages are distorted by interpretations much as laws are subject to interpretation. Religions, much like history are told to the current community exactly as they are told by leaders to be told to the rest of the community. This is not new news, it is blatant and obvious, and therefore, undisputable, unless someone merely wants to make a debacle out of truth due to mere ignorance.

3) In the late 1800's, medical sciences began to advance rapidly, in the late 1900s science itself began to advance rapidly, and in the twentieth century, technology rapidly advanced. According to population growth charts, we had an estimated 100 million people on Earth around the times of Jesus, and yes we have to use Jesus as our calendar is based on his death. It took 1800 years to get from 100 million to 500 million and then we expanded to near 7 billion in just 200 years, during these other rapid and relevant advancements. (If you want to debate the population growth estimates, Google or Wikipedia them).

A man named Tesla is honoured as creating patents decades ago, one of them being an instrument that has led to a government installation in Alaska referred to as HAARP. The invention took place in around the same time lines of WW2, the inception of the United Nations and the International Monetary Funds Group in the early 1940s. Here is the neat part. Society as a whole is controlled by law enforcement and government, while religion and media influences everyone. The sheep effect is well fashioned throughout every country on Earth.

Now, the UFO stream began increasing public recognition after 1947 in Roswell, and has generated more steam every decade, and as technology has become available to everyone, more video recordings and pictures have come forward.

Here is the what if scenario for you to digest. What if other races have been assisting our own in advancement in exchange for our resources, and our governments signed treaties to exchange with them. What would happen if the government was forced to hide tax money to fund these resource exchanges and used the money to also form non government military complexes designed for industrializing our technology to advance our culture and at the same time, they were afraid of a looming threat? They would tell governments and media to ignore the UFO stream wave, and they would do whatever they could to quietly prepare for a war with the advanced race, while not alarming their own people, or more importantly, not alarming the race they went into agreement with.

When government and media tries to convince you of climate change, they were preparing the masses for the use of HAARP against Haiti, the Indian Ocean Tsunami and other locations under the guise of carbon emissions. And, to insure the USA was not recognized as the villain, they even targeted their own in Hurricane Katrina, much like they targeted their own on 9/11 with the destruction of their own buildings to create unfettered fear and willingness to go to war to complete an agenda with Afghanistan billionaires and Israel, to take over Iraq and Iran and complete the dominance of oil reserves, and why?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
They will need these reserves for their underground cities to maintain survival soon, very very soon. The introduction of Swine Flu vaccines and the epidemic lies promoted in the media is to prepare everyone with new bio cell structures that are dormant until energized by ion transmissions they can control through HAARP technology.

The internet ironically is an amazing fools rush. The technology was designed under the control of the Pentagon in the USA in the 70s, now it is monitors every keystroke much like every cell phone call is under surveillance without knowledge of the community. The fool portion is that the government itself believes their special operations that monitor all activity to the best of their human ability, but they are also being monitored by the providers of the technology.

So, our technology and our race is monitored by the advanced race who assisted governments in space development such as satellites. The satellites we have orbiting this planet and redirecting information is calmly monitored by a very advances race, every minute of the day. The complete industrialization of communication technology allows them to monitor the secret operations of the world that control governments, and they know every move. Their ability to enter our atmosphere undetected and cease use of military installation weapons scares the hell out of our military operations.

So, government’s say UFOs are a joke when millions have recorded or photographed them? The media says UFOs are comical like ghosts and goblins, even when the governor of Phoenix says he seen the Phoenix Lights, and hundreds of special air force pilots and high ranking officials say otherwise hey? However, governments want people to fear a cataclysm by carbon emissions and climate change? Media promotes the swine flu virus as some serious epidemic? Why do they want people to prepare for a mass of flu deaths and possible weather disasters when the threat is clearly in their own hands? Or is it?

This is where it gets interesting. World leaders who finance governments and officials such as Obama or George Bush, yah, they love control as much as any of us would and a world government would suit them fine as far as financing options would be. If they know there is an imminent threat however to mankind over an agreement with advanced races they can not control, oil reserves and underground cities to hide and maintain a way of life would be a serious agenda. This would mean that a lot of tax dollars would have to be used and hidden to the community as to where the money went.

As Iran is next on the agenda, and the time period is expiring, a war to attain the reserves in Iran is obviously as imminent as it was with Iraq, especially the primary war with Iraq that was caused when Iraq interfered with US control of Kuwait form more oil reserves.

There will be a much bigger war as Iran has approx 4 times the land mass and population, and, there will be dormant cells introduced in every person who takes the flu vaccine, and there will be more small HAARP hiccups with weather. There will be more influence for global governance and more military installations around mountains building safeguard cities, this will increase in 2010 and 2011, and needs to be fulfilled before the end of 2012, and there is a reason for this as well.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
2012 is not only the much predicted Winter Solstice of change in accordance with Mayan Calendar interpretations, it is also the date for which their last 50 year agreement terminates and is subject to renegotiation for a new treaty, but at that time, the resource exchange will not be limited, it will be unlimited, and at that time, the advanced races will seek to fulfill THEIR agenda, not the human race.

For those who can not be fooled by government and media, the Norway Spiral was not man made, nor a ballistic missile. The spiral witnessed was an injection into the waters, which will spread throughout and infiltrate the cells that inhabit the land and air.

Here is the good news. We all inhabit an environment suit that we created from nothing within a womb, and these suits were designed to exist within the environment we call Earth. The conscious spirit that inhabits your environment suit we call a body does so to experience existence using a variety of sensory perceptions. There are now almost 7 billion souls scheduled to perish by age, disease, natural disaster or accident….or by mass extermination. Either way, you like the billions of human beings before us must die soon.

So, although we will not escape mass annihilation, we inevitably had to face the separation from these bio-environment suits we inhabit as we read this post, and, return to the first birthplace in the vastness of the universe. Death of the physical body is imminent. Cheers and have a happy new year. Thanks for taking the time to read.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Did this come to you in sudden inspiration?

Or, is this something upon which you have been working for quite some time?

Kind regards
Maybe.....maybe not

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I love your attempt to end that on a high note. "We are all going to die, but hey, at least you still have your soul!"

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Did this come to you in sudden inspiration?

Or, is this something upon which you have been working for quite some time?

Kind regards
Maybe.....maybe not

If I was to tell you what I really know in more detail, you would freak out for real, I am one of those in the know people that most conspiracy posters would not like. However, I am willing to tell it to others the way it really is.

Peace.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Unleashed68]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

OK.......

Thanks for that.

However it did not really answer my question.

Let me ask another way....

How do you know this?

How long have you known this?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I know this because I have met with a few who deal directly with everything in the post, and how long...about 6 or 7 years now approximately.

Btw, if you need proof, I can guarantee you will find out by camping around any known mountain structure that is about 100 miles from the nearest gas station. The rest of the proof is about to slowly unfold by late Spring in 2010.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Why do you specifically refer to:

- A mountain?

- A gas station?

- 100 miles?

To whose "Spring" do you refer.....northern hemisphere or southern hemisphere?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Try camping at a mountain sometime and the time reference to late Spring is April in 2010, Watch how fast the Iran campaign becomes a new reality in only 90 days as per an executive agreement signed this summer but was never released to the media.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Are you saying that:

- Iran will be invaded for oil
- There will be a world war
- An extraterrestrial race will threaten mankind

Is that what you are saying?

Or, do I need to read your thread again?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

"Death of the physical body is imminent. Cheers and have a happy new year. Thanks for taking the time to read."

LMAO. That was AWESOME!

Hey man S & F for that whole post.

LOL...... JESUS CHRIST!

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Tek-Neek55]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Surely you can give us more information?

I'm guessing the Mountain & Gas station thing is for people in the USA only???

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

If you are religious, you might refer to the recent Norway Spiral as the Sixth Seal of Seven Seals, however, if you have a mind of reason and common sense, what you are about to digest is obvious.

This doesn't make sense and seems completely out of context.

2) Religions throughout the ages are distorted by interpretations much as laws are subject to interpretation. Religions, much like history are told to the current community exactly as they are told by leaders to be told to the rest of the community. This is not new news, it is blatant and obvious, and therefore, undisputable, unless someone merely wants to make a debacle out of truth due to mere ignorance.

I got no clue what you're talking about. It doesn't make sense, either.

3) In the late 1800's, medical sciences began to advance rapidly, in the late 1900s science itself began to advance rapidly, and in the twentieth century, technology rapidly advanced. According to population growth charts, we had an estimated 100 million people on Earth around the times of Jesus, and yes we have to use Jesus as our calendar is based on his death. It took 1800 years to get from 100 million to 500 million and then we expanded to near 7 billion in just 200 years, during these other rapid and relevant advancements. (If you want to debate the population growth estimates, Google or Wikipedia them).

I know my history and am well-aware of the population growth estimates. The vast majority of us ATSers are pretty thorough researchers.

Here is the neat part. Society as a whole is controlled by law enforcement and government, while religion and media influences everyone. The sheep effect is well fashioned throughout every country on Earth.

Society is controlled by laws. Laws need to be enforced. That's where law enforcement comes in. They enforce the laws...hence the term "law enforcement."

Death of the physical body is imminent. Cheers and have a happy new year. Thanks for taking the time to read.

This is like crapping on my plate and telling me it's cheesecake.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by findlesticks

Any community on Earth with mountains, especially if the nearest gas station is 100 miles away.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tek-Neek55

Glad you caught that, gave me a great laugh as well

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I live at the base of a Mountain to my north, and sorrounded by them in all directions. What should I look for

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
wow.. so you are like wilcock Jr. or something eh? Seriously, these doom and gloom predictions are really getting out of hand. I am so sick of all these people "In the know" that talk to aliens, or government 'insiders' or spirits of this and that. Serioulsy, shove off. Between immanent disclosure, and Aliens talk to me, and Jesus is here again and the end of the world.. Bloody hell. Grow up.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SANTA CLAWS
I live at the base of a Mountain to my north, and sorrounded by them in all directions. What should I look for

Just look up at night and follow the adventure, inevitably you will be able to determine a point of entry from ground level, they'll be there, they are there nightly

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
wow.. so you are like wilcock Jr. or something eh? Seriously, these doom and gloom predictions are really getting out of hand. I am so sick of all these people "In the know" that talk to aliens, or government 'insiders' or spirits of this and that. Serioulsy, shove off. Between immanent disclosure, and Aliens talk to me, and Jesus is here again and the end of the world.. Bloody hell. Grow up.

Did the ending of the article upset you? Seem pretty riled over a mere post, I am sure there are better things to be mad about than a post online.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join