It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great World Deception

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I do not suggest going about this revolution through violent means at all. Physical action must be an absolute last resort as violence only spawns more violence, and is not really the answer to anything. Don't worry about buying up guns and ammo, as I can assure you that the government has far more firepower and capabilities than we can ever ponder.

I do however recommend spreading exposure. Do a little research yourself, and come to your own conclusions. Don't base your ideals off of other peoples theories. And if you do come to the same conclusion, which I suspect you would.... spread the word, inform others. The power of government is suddenly stripped when the masses begin to wake up and become aware of the current situation. True power lies in the masses and is that of the people. But without awareness we have no power!

I believe Adam Kokesh sum's it up very well

"We will not be silent, we will not obey, we will not let our government destory our humanity; we will not wait another moment in fear to stand up for what we know to be right. It is time we start meeting opression with resistance. They cannot stop us, humanity marches on. You can fight it, or you can fight for it. When we say revolution we say it with LOVE.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
All we need to do as Americans is sack the Fed and the UN as they are in our country illegally. This is a war we will win.

WE CONTROL THEIR FOOD!!!! We can starve them into submission.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
www.threeworldwars.com...
Significant Dates in the Creation of the New World Order

www.crossroad.to...
A Chronology of The Revolutionary Roots of the UN

www.thelambslain.com...
How the New World Order is Planned and the Current Status

Some eye-opening facts about the steady encroachment of the One-World Government,and some of what is yet to come.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yes! Lets fight! Everyone, arm your keyboards! Carpel-tunnel will not stop the army of nerds this time!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is going to sound a little out there(even for this site). It just hit me while reading your post.

Everyone has probably seen quite a few threads that describe how we are moving into a new reality along with moving into this new age. I think that the elite are aware of this, it would seem that if they actually knew that, we wouldn't see all of this crap they're pushing. Especially the way it's moving so exponentially. Because why would you try to enforce all of these restrictions onto the populace if we were in fact moving into a supposed enlightened age of paradise? I mean it wouldn't matter anymore.

I think they are going for broke. Maybe they have the technology to suppress this enlightenment from happening to those they don't feel deserve it. Maybe they don't want to share this "paradise" with the rest of us. Maybe they want to enslave us within this same old mentality/dimension while they enter into the golden age.

To my knowledge mankind has endured these same rises and falls probably more times than we can imagine. That to me is why our history is so hidden from us. I think that the elite have a good understanding of what's going on. They've probably even tried these same things before(put everyone on lock down before entering the golden age). They've probably even passed down this knowledge somehow and tweaked their approach cycle after cycle.

What's scary for me to think about is that maybe this time they are technologically advanced enough to finally succeed.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Udio, you're not convinced either. If xX is not recruiting in the physical world it certainly sounds like recruiting within this forum. I'm not opposed to that entirely as we all seek points of agreement but tempered with honest contention.

Even if this had been the first time I had heard Bilderbergs, wall street, elites, income tax, shadows and all the other conspiracy staples, the plots and sub-plots, I would still be wary. That's not the case, there is nothing new here just a rehashing. Why? What's new in this? Nothing I can decipher. Perhaps this xX person has not really sampled the other political threads here on ATS and doesn't realize how much of this has been covered. That might explain some things but not all the fawning responses. It's hard to believe these other posters are hearing these theories for the first time in this thread.

36 flags and counting and for what? A "mash-up"?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

I must be part of the Illuminati or some secret society too, right? How many more words are you going to put in my mouth, and distort my intentions of this argument? This is not how I intended anybody to interpret these points at all.

Yes, I am glad it has got you thinking but you are going about it in all the wrong ways. No, I am not trying to recruit! Nor am I just trying to reiterate all the so-called conspiracies into one large "deception" thread.

Based off of what I have recently read on this site, seen in the media, and various other conspiracy sources I felt a genuine need to express my opinions. You cannot deny the fact that corruption runs deep within society today. I simply voiced my opinion of why I feel these things are all inter-related, and the true deception that is occurring in the world today.

The fact of the matter is, this not common knowledge to everybody on these forums. And I will reiterate the point of what this thread is about since you are having difficulty understanding. It is purely a wake up call to those who have never connected the dots. It is intended for members to exercise their freedom of thought and come to their own conclusions about world deception and the lies in Washington... and what they are going to do about it, whether that is through passing new legislation, electing different politicians, writing their congressmen, or anything else to promote change. True power belongs to the masses, the more people that are made aware of what is really going on, the more power that we have to evoke TRUE change.

You don't have to agree with me, and thats 100% fine by me. I don't expect everybody to share the same opinions and feelings that I have. However I feel like you are over complicating things, my intentions are stated in plain English. Again, to provide mind-provoking thought regarding the corruption and oppression of the world today. Leading to my point: are we as humanity going to let tyranny prosper or will we stand up for our rights and voice our opinions. I'm not saying go grab a gun and join my "militia," I am simply calling for people to wake up to reality. Open their eyes and see what is really going on in the world today. Because I am uncertain whether humanity can endure another tyranny at the level it has become.

And just because there are several different aspects of conspiracy included in this thread does not discredit the theory at all. Yes, they do all tie hand-in-hand. The corruption of money in the US government ranging from the Federal Reserve all the way to the Federal Government... The greed of corporate America which is controlling every aspect of life as we know it. And finally the corruption that has spread across the globe. As supported by my climate-gate argument with corruption in the UN. All caused by greed for money and for power. That is it, that is all.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The two biggest relatively successful modern movements that were, I believe, not directed by the global elite were Gandhi's Indian independence movement and the Rev. Martin Luther King's civil rights movement. Eventually each movement was to a degree thwarted when the two leaders of each movement were assassinated. And therein lies the key; the ruling elite were able to affect the course of huge numbers of the populace by eliminating one individual.

Therefore it is in the interest of the elite to encourage a collective dependence by the populace to be directed by a few leaders. That way the elite can control a large proportion of the populace by controlling a few leaders or eliminating the morally principled leader that refuses to be controlled. The powers that be, then, are perfectly comfortable with Gandhi and Rev. King being celebrated with holidays, streets and schools named after them; just so long as the principles, ideas and philosophies that directed them are not seen as an ideal to be applied to practical political laws and decisions.

What we need then is a complete paradigm shift amongst the people towards viewing elected officials as not leaders at all but rather as grunt servants to do the peoples bidding. However under the current paradigm of leader worship, elected officials, if they are from one's family-like party, are treated like a father, mother or big brother figure that one would, like a child, look for guidance from, and protect from criticisms without much concern about the credibility of those criticisms.

Both Gandhi and Rev. King were both, reportedly, heavily influenced by the writings of Henry Thoreau and especially his essay 'Civil Disobedience.' Ironically both Thoreau's philosophy and his 'Civil Disobedience' emphasized self reliance and deliberate living that doesn't rely for direction and support on either individual leaders like Gandhi or King or the organized groups that they lead.

Perhaps it's time that we take the guiding principles behind the movements of Gandhi and King but without any dependence on individual leaders but instead have each member of society look within for guidance on how to take part in the maintenance and construction of civilization. This is the only way, as I see it, at short circuiting the ruling elites strong hold of control over the rest of society.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Yes, it would be nice if all of this madness were able to be twarted by an enlightened collective means. It would be so beautiful and wonderful if all the needed love and peace were to come to be with co-operation and without pain, easily, and with no suffering.
That would be nice. It's also very unrealistic.
It's going to hurt, it's going to really really hurt.
Birth pangs....
It's gonna suck.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by I am i

I believe you may have watched the "Ring of Power" and Kymatica, judging by reading your posts. If everyone would just read this womans post we could take back ALL the financial departments America.

www.spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

File a UCC-1 Financial statement in America and a PPS statement in Canada, reclaiming your "strawman" and you eliminate all your debt. That is a fact and you would know that if you read her short book and all her articles at;

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

I have stated this on so many other threads, trying to get people to actually read and DO SOMETHING about it. I have already started the process for myself. Also learn how to deal with the IRS and the police, the County Sheriff is the ONLY certified Law Enforcement officer as HE is an ELECTED official, use him, you elected him. Demand he keep his oath of office.

Other things to do.

By Barbara Owens on May 15th, 2009 at 5:12 am
Taxation Without Representation, by agents and assigns from a foreign country.

Public Officials with no Registration of oath of office, within 15 days of election or appointment, No insurance bond attached to the filing. No Office, VACANT!!! If they are pretending to be in office pretending impersonating an officer or an official. a crime punishable by imprisonment and must pay back all salary and other compensations to the Republic immediately. This also includes Judges who have not registered either. This is how to correct our Judicial system.

RE: 14th Amendment, Red Amendment, Pass the Word. So Saith I. As one we are Victorious. Check out all elected officials using Foia (Freedom of information act), the US Marshals can arrest them and seize assets including off shore bank accounts, monies that have been stolen from the Republic pretending to be in office. This I do Swear to be true and correct.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by daddio]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by I am i
You can burn the Constitution and the bill of rights, it is paper! It does not give your rights or give you FREEDOM! We have all forgotten that we are already born free! However, put ourselves into enslavement. A FREE people do not need a paper to tell them what they can and cannot do! If you do so then you are a slave to a piece of paper, because if they burn it, will you now be a slave will you have no rights? NO you won’t because we are all FREE people! However, I will support and defend the Constitution and the bill of rights with my life, because people still think that the constitution and the bill of rights grant your freedom. You can however choose to be a natural person or an artificial person an artificial person is subject to laws and regulations set by society. A natural person is free. If you do not believe me, study law! It is because the majority of the people who are not aware fall into the artificial persons. INFORMATION IS POWER! This is why they are trying to control the internet because uninformed people are easy to control. When you become aware, you become a danger to the system that is already in place. The people are being ruled, I however will not be ruled by anyone or anything because I rule myself because I am not a slave. This is also the reason that I collect rare books that have survived the book burning, because information is power. I LOVE YOU ALL! This is something that they will never be able to take away.

Very well said. Without the constitution and bill of rights, we would only become the survival of the fittest. Knowledge is power!

[edit on 25-12-2009 by dihannah1]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
British politics is a prime example of a dumb electorate. They don't want to think and instead listen to soundbites, tabloid headlines. Think about it the "mood" of the country is dictated by the tabloid press. Sometimes the press invent history and "the people" stupidlt believe it. Here's a classic example, a jaw dropper, and I guarantee somebody here in ATS has fallen for it!!!!!

You are an example of someone who has been indoctrinated to no end...

You keep talking about "Democacy" but a Democracy is a dictatorship of the mayority, or if those in power have all power over the press they can claim to represent the mayority, and in this way form a dictatorship "for the good of all"...

Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, another form of dictatorship.

Anyway, even though this is coming from Fox News we have had several threads covering this, and a lot more.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
[In Reply to 2nd Post here with Video]
Jonah Goldberg has a book titled "Liberal Faschism". That's missing the point. This coming Faschism is neither Liberal, nor Conservative. Jonah is just there to have us fighting amonst ourselves while they steal us blind. They know it's so easy to have us argue about Sarah Palin or Barack Obama, while they work quitely in the back rooms to finish us.

Part of waking up is seeing that we need to join together and put our differences aside and go after the true offenders, or we are finished my friends.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I have been "listening" to ATS for months before becoming a member. I have no doubt that there is an elite concensus to take down America. My question is: Wouldn't it be more effective to become non-participatory in the economics of the situation, from which the elite get their power, than to become politically confrontational? If their power derives from control of the money, then shutting down the consumer-driven market should hold them in check, shouldn't it?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by Hemisphere

I must be part of the Illuminati or some secret society too, right? How many more words are you going to put in my mouth, and distort my intentions of this argument? This is not how I intended anybody to interpret these points at all.

No, I am not trying to recruit! Nor am I just trying to reiterate all the so-called conspiracies into one large "deception" thread.

I simply voiced my opinion of why I feel these things are all inter-related, and the true deception that is occurring in the world today.

The fact of the matter is, this not common knowledge to everybody on these forums.

You don't have to agree with me, and thats 100% fine by me.

xX, my not signing on at first glance is not a slight to you. Like I said earlier I agree with many of the items and tie-ins you are espousing. No, I don't think you are a part of the invisible whatever. Your writings remind me very much of a now banned member of this board, one sanchoearlyjones. That's not a bad thing in my opinion but it makes me wonder. You are encouraging people to wake up and put two and two together, I just put something unintended together. That's what ATS is all about.

The truth is various people have lumped all the rotten eggs into one basket before. And many here didn't go for it. I did and do. If for no other reason than it makes sense that when one person or group has success even in a negative direction others will follow suit. Socio-economic evolution of sorts, survival of the fittest. For instance if taxes hurt the general public then those with ample money and power will find a way to separate themselves, loopholes, from the general public. Some might even have the money and power to influence and create "loopholes". Another example, bank execs making off with stimulus parachutes right in front of our eyes and reported on daily, how much of an imagination does it take? We're only allowed to see the tip of the iceberg. And these low level "bogey men" are undressed to appease us. "Look there's the bad guys!" Of course there are simpletons that think the buck stops there. I doubt there are many political simpletons here on ATS. If anything there are those here that have given it thought and said "no, I don't think so". True, it is "not common knowledge to everybody on these forums" though and I applaud you're trying to reach the I'm guessing 1-2% of folks sleepwalking through ATS.

Leading to my point: are we as humanity going to let tyranny prosper or will we stand up for our rights and voice our opinions. I'm not saying go grab a gun and join my "militia," I am simply calling for people to wake up to reality. Open their eyes and see what is really going on in the world today. Because I am uncertain whether humanity can endure another tyranny at the level it has become. - xX

Agreed, everybody is awake. Now what? What are you doing? What new tactic? We've heard this call before. David Icke, Zeitgeist, Alex Jones, Loose Change and many members and threads here on ATS.

And just because there are several different aspects of conspiracy included in this thread does not discredit the theory at all. Yes, they do all tie hand-in-hand. The corruption of money in the US government ranging from the Federal Reserve all the way to the Federal Government... The greed of corporate America which is controlling every aspect of life as we know it. And finally the corruption that has spread across the globe. As supported by my climate-gate argument with corruption in the UN. All caused by greed for money and for power. That is it, that is all.

I agree, we agree, he/she/it agrees. The Federal Reserve, how many Jeckyll Island threads are in the history on ATS? You've connected it to our government and vice versa? Astounding! YOUR climate-gate argument? Corruption in the UN? Wow, you were the one! That is it? That is all? I'm asking a simple question. What to do now? Aside from join a Tea Party, vote out the crooks by electing a third party or shoot them all. That would be new. I voted third party and that was peeing in the wind. I'm phoning the desk and asking them to cancel my wake up calls.

59 flags and counting. Are you sanchoearlyjones establishing a new base-line? You couldn't answer that if you were but I've put it out there. If you are, welcome back. I look forward to your new threads whether you are sancho or not. You've made a splash with your early threads and my mild critique and believe me this is mild, will not damage your standing here. You are likely the only one reading my responses by now. They are not unaware of what you are proposing, they are numb to it.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thank you xX aFTeRm4Th Xx for all your selfless effort in helping to take the truth, and “pay it forward.”

[edit on 26-12-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

This is very bad news indeed. We are men of action, but it seems like that action is headed towards the opposite direction and letting TPTB take control of all that we hold dear. Keep fighting the good fight and spread the word that we still have hope if we do something about it. $&F for you.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kadee

And after writing this thread, I firmly agree with you. We just need to make more people aware of the fact. This issue can be attacked from all angles. Through legislation, voting power, and control of the scare resources. And people need to understand where they are putting their money. Instead of the big corporations we need to spend on the "mom and pop" shops.

And Seasoul and Stop-Loss thank you for your support! Seasoul, I definitely enjoyed the clip that you posted. I think i am definitely going to have to watch this movie in its entirety.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

You are very welcome, lets bring peace to the world and end the struggles of life someday.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

I hope that someday "we the people" are able to do exactly that. Its about time in this world that our conscious shifts in a direction towards global "enlightenment"! But hey, on the flip side, we will all probably end up meeting each other in the next few years when we are captured by the MI6 and sent to "nightmare" hall in the Dulce base at Los Alamos...

<< 1  2    4 >>

join