It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great World Deception

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I have already started my movement, iconsciousness.org... I am still waiting for others to come together.

The mission of I is to wake up the rest of humanity up from sleep. I am a single flame of consciousness with more flames the fire will grow bigger and stronger when we our origination in consciousness builds the fire will grow stronger and bigger our flame will grow hotter and hotter our light will become brighter and brighter the darkness will become smaller and smaller WE THE LIGHT will consume the darkness. When we speak, our voice will be Heard! Our voice will become ONE voice so loud the earth will stop and listen to what we have to say. That ONE voice will say UNITY only thru self to find peace. Humanity find the light! Spread peace, love, compassion and cultivate wisdom and understanding. Humanity this is your origination. I LOVE YOU ALL! We the people have the power to paint a better picture. We all go back to the light, even the darkest of the dark. I AM and WE are the DAWN OF THE GOLDEN AGE.

We all know what happens when you play with fire. You get burned! The problem is people think other people are better than them, it creats a mental prison for the person. Think about it. What makes another person better than anyone else?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by I am i

Problem is there are so many of these sorts of 'groups' starting all over the place. Might be a useful number if they could all get together but this looks like just more fragmentation.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I hope the TEA PARTY takes hold.

I do feel that the Tea Party will be a real threat to the Dem's and Rep's and they know it.

I feel the past few Presidents have taken this great Nation and sold it out.

We as the Peoples of this great Nation need to return the respect this Nation deserves again.

When the President is not doing the will of his People then he needs to be replaced, not left for the remainder of his rein, yes rein not term as it should be.

I am with Glenn Beck when he says we need to refound this Nation.

When Bush was in I was so shocked when he said, The Constitution is nothing but a God damned piece of paper. The Peoples should have kicked is a%% out right then and there.

Obama believes the Constitution needs be be rewritten and I think he thinks he is the one to do so.

The Peoples need to stop this madness. All you worked for they have taken for themselves and if the Peoples don't stand together and just don't do what they make mandatory they will continue the madness until this beautiful Country is distroyed.

I believe one of the first thing we need to do is stop buying anything made in China and if you look just about everything is made there or other foreign countries. We need to work together to start our own growth by working as teams helping one anyother creating one small step into a Nation that we can be proud of.

We have to stop allowing them to line there pockets.

This Health Care they know we don't want it so they act and the keyword is many act like they are interested in what we have to say but in the end they go behind closed doors like they are working then they just go ahead and do what they were going to do in the first place.

Doesn't it amaze you how they are buying off votes, if we did this it would be called Bribery but in there minds it isn't Bribery. We would be in prison why do we let them get away with this?

People of this Planet need to stand together and oust all the Leaders in there Countries if they are not bringing forth Peace and cleaning up the mess on this Planet they made, a little community service and hard labor is what these Elitist need not in a Hotel Prison they get when they do wrongs.

IT IS ALL UP TO WE THE PEOPLES OF THIS COUNTRY AND THIS PLANET TO WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE ALL THERE WRONGS RIGHTS.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by observe50]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am working on that already. It is hard because they all have their own views you know what I mean? That is why I say unity thru self because what better way than to treat people then way you to be treated know yourself. www.thegreatgathering.org... Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting their battle too. Don't believe nothing you hear and half of what you see. Dont even listen to me! Listen to yourself, because we all walk different paths and none of them are the wrong path.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Would someone who has access to the video clips in frame 2 please print out the dialogues. Apparently the audio is being pretty violently sabotaged, or is it just my computer that won't play it. Is this significant, that the government, probably, feels so badly about this dialogue that they don't mind sabotaging it?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Ok first step, nobody buy anything from China.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
How do we take a brilliant tread like this, keep it active, fresh, and served to the America public each morning, as the beautiful sun rises?

Can we take treads like this one and AGGRESSIVELY pay-them-forward by powers of ten, in an effort to encourage exponential growth across the world-wide-web?

Are there any ROGUE FREEDOM LOVING Internet engineers who can provide us with the blueprints and web-bots to automate the daily viral distribution of this and like minded threads?

We need to UNITE NOW in the FACE OF TYRANNY.
P.S. Thank you xX aFTeRm4Th Xx.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
Ok first step, nobody buy anything from China.

I would say don't buy anything from the really big corporations that you can avoid, and don't shop at big chain stores when you must buy things. Favor the little mom n pop sorts of stores. Look around for farmers markets (food is better and safer too).

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul

Are there any FREEDOM LOVING Internet engineers who can provide us with the blueprints to automate the daily viral distribution of this and like minded threads?

We need to UNITE NOW in the FACE OF TYRANNY.

That would make it spam. If you believe spread it. Most of us are on other forums and groups we can all do a little but don't turn it into spam. Spam would be playing their game.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
only thing I can 'say' here is to quote Morpheus:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You can burn the Constitution and the bill of rights, it is paper! It does not give your rights or give you FREEDOM! We have all forgotten that we are already born free! However, put ourselves into enslavement. A FREE people do not need a paper to tell them what they can and cannot do! If you do so then you are a slave to a piece of paper, because if they burn it, will you now be a slave will you have no rights? NO you won’t because we are all FREE people! However, I will support and defend the Constitution and the bill of rights with my life, because people still think that the constitution and the bill of rights grant your freedom. You can however choose to be a natural person or an artificial person an artificial person is subject to laws and regulations set by society. A natural person is free. If you do not believe me, study law! It is because the majority of the people who are not aware fall into the artificial persons. INFORMATION IS POWER! This is why they are trying to control the internet because uninformed people are easy to control. When you become aware, you become a danger to the system that is already in place. The people are being ruled, I however will not be ruled by anyone or anything because I rule myself because I am not a slave. This is also the reason that I collect rare books that have survived the book burning, because information is power. I LOVE YOU ALL! This is something that they will never be able to take away.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well Done OP:
Your post has a lot of information to consider. Some of what many of us have been feeling. I am not versed on the ideas of a NWO so will not make a judgment or comment in regard to that area of your post. Last night I was working on a new post centered around the idea of a Government run unchecked is a disaster waiting to happen. However, I did not get it finished because, well, I had a few beers LOL. (hay, it was Christmas Eve )

I think you did a great job, I am sort of new here and need to ask a question. How do I star and flag a post such as this one.???

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

I respectfully disagree that the only way we can fight this right now is through legislation. It is this single minded thinking that will almost assuredly spell defeat.

Some people, and I am not saying who, need to become operational and defeat this evil from within. Another way to fight this is with the truth of which you are doing here. People need to be slowly awoken to the painful reality. Also this thing will not be defeated by human power alone. Pray to God and ask him to send help for ultimately this is a spiritual battle.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Will you fight for your freedoms, your god given rights as a human being, or will you continue to turn your head and allow tyranny prosper?. The time is now, the choice is ours!

Where do we order the guns?
What do you suggest we do about it?

[edit on 25-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

Order your AR-15 from www.ar15-kits.com...
Then...
Million Armed-Man March on Washington DC, April 15th, 2011...after the 2010 elections and after the snow has melted.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by I am i
I AM and WE are the DAWN OF THE GOLDEN AGE.

Bad news for you buddy and the theosophia society, and the golden dawn, the Tibetan buddhists of whom were the source of theories the M. Blavatsky stumbled upon to create this/that movement.... the Tibetans scholars say its 2000 years until the golden age of Maitreya, and its a hell of a dark dark dark age before that.

this is all another 1000 millennium early release, misfire, no buddhist maeitreya coming now to save the fallen world... you might want to bank on the Jewish moshiash, since they have begun building the temple that is looking like a go,

not to mention that the Next cycle of the Mayan Calender is the Deer, and the deer in that system is the symbol of hunt and feast by the nobility, and the whole aquarian thing, its the maiden pouring the water into the nile at spring, or in the chinese its the old man carrying the cremation urn.

something about this post and another one like this reminds me of the troll under the seattle fremont bridge, inciting revolution at this time is ill. in the dark ages the peasants protested and rioted and were squashed over and over until finally the nobel mostly went under ground. the weapons that we have now... and the nature of humans... first it will be the slaves revolting and then the minions will turn on each other, then the overlords will fight amongst themselves and it will be the darkest of dark ages... horrid, no golden age on the horizon at this point...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I want to thank everybody for their responses, as I have not had the time to individually read each post. And I do repect everybodies opinion whether they support my claims or not. I am a very big advocate of free thought and speech.

I have noticed once post stating that I have created this thread as a means of recruitment. I just want to point out that this is completely bogus, and I have no intentions to do so. My primary goal is to bring awareness to fellow ATS members about the current deception throughout the world, in cause from the global elite. Again I am not trying to recruit anybody for anything, simply stimulate your minds to think about the matter.

As it is Christmas I do apologize for the delayed responses, but I do intend to answer everybody's questions about why I feel this way, and to provide further documentation and proof regarding these theoies.

Until then, Merry Christmas ATS and don't forget the true meaning of the holiday season!

P.S. I intend to post my reply's ASAP and preferable sometime today

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by I am i
I am going to create my own party. What do you think it should be called?

I am i, you really don't need to create a new party, just join ours!

"Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator"

Love and Light Research
www.llresearch.org...

[edit on 25-12-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Chett

I get excellent soap from www.soapworksstudio.com... and www.greenridgeherbals.com...

Excellent stuff. Way better than Zest, Dial, or Irish Spring

Made in America and natural healty ingredients in their products.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hung Lo

First I would define the global elite as those possessing overwhelming global power and/or the top tier of individuals/organizations who control the vast percentage of the world’s wealth. The Federal Reserve and central banking organizations are prime examples of the global elite. Anybody that has followed their actions is aware of their corruption and questionable agenda. The financial crisis was an elaborately engineered hoax during the founding days of the Fed. Specifically, in 1914 the Fed Reserve met on Jekyll Island to pass an addendum to the Federal Reserve act to ensure that inevitable monetary losses would be handled by the tax payers. They partnered up with the federal government with their cartel agreement to enact the Federal Reserve Act into law, ultimately transferring the responsibility to tax payers to bail them out when the time came. And that time is now! Trillions of dollars were authorized by President Obama to bailout these fraudulent banking corporations. Of which trillions are missing, and the public has not been allowed to know specifically where these funds went. Did you know throughout the 90 old years that the Federal Reserve has been around, not one time has there been an outside audit on them? Wouldn't you like to know where all of that money is going?

Now is has been said that the elite's main goal is to destroy national sovereignty and individual independence to consolidate their grip on power. To my understanding this has already been done, through credit derivatives, with artificial debt bubbles that are mathematically impossible to pay back. These derivatives are not recordable and thus they are not trackable either. The people that made trillions off of these credit derivatives on the way up, are now being put in charge of regulating the bailouts, and giving money to the people that caused these problems. The scam is simple, insiders buy hard assets and political influence as the fiat bubble expands, then is purposely imploded at a time of their choosing to maximize profits and power. The fact is simple; we cannot continue to produce "phantom money" out of thin air, backed by nothing, without inevitably destroying the world economy.

With all this said we are eventually trending towards one solution, a world bank. And this is the FACT that I have claimed. This is what is occurring right now, as a world currency is being produced as we speak. The World Bank is being established, and I suspect it will eventually lead to elitist world governance and control unless something is done about it. I could go on and on about this, but again the shear vastness of information supporting these claims is overwhelming. I suggest if you are interesting in learning more, watching Fall of The Republic. Normally I don't always agree with Alex Jones, however I feel as if there are some very valid points and arguments in this documentary.

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs - Thomas Jefferson

[edit on 25-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

I certainly agree, but we are living in a dictated democracy, far from what our founding fathers intended. Power needs to be restored to the people and the states. The Federal government is becoming nightmarishly powerful, and it is scary to think about. Civil liberties and freedoms are disappearing on a daily basis because of such legislation as homeland security and the patriot act. Yes, their intentions are good, but more control needs to be regulated throughout these programs.

It is a direct violation of our rights, when the government can bust down our door and search our home without any credible reason or warrant other than in the name of homeland security. And something needs to be done to re-establish the proper distribution of power in this country, and for that matter, in the world! The UN is becoming freakishly powerful as well, and their intentions can be directly tied to such corruption as my above post describes through the climate-gate scandal. A different, yet similar route of greed and power, intended to redistribute wealth and power to those select few behind the curtains.

Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about? - Maurice Strong, founder of the UN Environment programme, openening speech , Rio Earth Summet, 1992

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reply to post by Hemisphere

As would I be skeptical of such a post. However, I will let you know right off the bat that my intentions are purely to inform others of this current crisis. Yes, it can all be tied together after you properly examine the situation and the facts of what is really going on in the world today. I believe it is only logical to make this connection of current world events, based off history and actions of our governments.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join