It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am the Messiah

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I think you get a slight hint by what the iranian pres says, but the western powers are too, waiting for there one.

We all know who runs the west, so i do not need to go into it.

Do you never notice how they always talk about the iranian president, and his believe. The west has all those beliefs too.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

What does the Iranian Pres say?

Well, I don't think we do know who controls the West, who do you think controls us?

Religion is on its way out. As a very clever chap once said, "God is dead."

I can't see why TPTB would be worried about a messiah suddenly appearing. If one ever did, it would be because of their doing, and it wouldn't be pretty.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Dear LiveForever8

You are right if Jesus does ever turn up again or even has in the past he will be treated by TPTB exactly as he was last time and be crucified.

Not even the religious will accept him.

Especially not the Catholic Church. That is the very last thing they want to happen.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Talk about a coincidence, on TV it showed the youtube documentary in full followed by the trial of Wayne Bent ( Michael )

he was charged and convicted of misconduct as well as other things, and sentenced to Ten Years in prison.

there is justice afterall.

He's in jail now.
Just where he needs to be.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

Originally posted by unicorn1
Strange how these cults all seem to have free range sex as a tenent of their beliefs. In fact are there any which believe in and practice abstinence?
Answers on a postcard please...

Funny, unicorn.
There is always sex with these creeps.
But it's only for them; the leader.
Nobody else can have it!

Interesting... Interesting...

You should take a look at my reply to your other thread "Origins of Sex and power"

I think that it applies to this sort of cult thing also...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick

Originally posted by unicorn1
Strange how these cults all seem to have free range sex as a tenent of their beliefs. In fact are there any which believe in and practice abstinence?
Answers on a postcard please...

Funny, unicorn.
There is always sex with these creeps.
But it's only for them; the leader.
Nobody else can have it!

Interesting... Interesting...

You should take a look at my reply to your other thread "Origins of Sex and power"

I think that it applies to this sort of cult thing also...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Edrick

Edrick, hey glad you dropped in.
It's interesting I know!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

It kind of makes me think, about the Hypergamy of females, and the Heirarcical structure of Religion.

God, the Ultimate Alpha Male in the sky...

Hmmm...

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It kind of makes me think, about the Hypergamy of females, and the Heirarcical structure of Religion.

Hmmm...

-Edrick

That IS the image that religion wants us to have isn't it?
Alpha Male in the sky...
Indeed.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by dragonsmusic]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Yep the male(god) in the sky, raining(pissing) and fertilizing the earth(female).

But surely anyone to come and claim to be a messiah, would have to be both male and female.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Hmmm...

-Edrick

That IS the image that religion wants us to have isn't it?
Alpha Male in the sky...
Indeed.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by dragonsmusic]

"Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose."
Genesis, Chapter 6, Verse 1.

"Elohim (אֱלהִים) is a Hebrew word which expresses conepts of divinity or deity, notably used as a name of God in Judaism. It is apparently related to the Northwest Semitic word ʾēl "god". Within Hebrew, it is morphologically a plural, in use both as a true plural with the meaning "angels, gods, rulers" and as a "plural intensive" with singular meaning, referring to a god or goddess, and especially to the single God of Israel."

"The form of the word Elohim, with the ending -im, is plural and masculine"

Just food for thought.

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by l77way
aaarrrrrrrrrrrgh the mans voice,i can`t bear it,had to turn it off,really disturbing how these suckers believe this charlatan.

here`s a very disturbing story of cathy o`brian`involement in the mk-ultra, monarch programme

www.consciousmedianetwork.com...

I have the videos of Cathy O'Brian, it is really disturbing. Basically she was a sex slave and thought it was natural. She has a demonic face inside her "private organs" which she said certain elite men carved into her. It has a nose, two eyes and a mouth. Its really disturbing, I would advise watching it where no children are present.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Yep the male(god) in the sky, raining(pissing) and fertilizing the earth(female).

But surely anyone to come and claim to be a messiah, would have to be both male and female.

Andy I think everyone has an essence of some kind and this being the pure energy aspect of self it would not have a gender.
So everyone would embody traits that are characteristically "male" or "female"
Regardless of claiming to be the messiah or otherwise

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join