It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I Am the Messiah

page: 2
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
One thing mentioned in that video was that the members were all turning over their social security checks to "the Messiah". Since none of them looked elderly I'm assuming these were SSI checks for the mentally ill or other afflictions deeming them unable to work in the normal work force...and all that figures in quite nicely as to who is preyed upon in these situations and makes it all the more disgusting.




posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
One thing mentioned in that video was that the members were all turning over their social security checks to "the Messiah". Since none of them looked elderly I'm assuming these were SSI checks for the mentally ill or other afflictions deeming them unable to work in the normal work force...and all that figures in quite nicely as to who is preyed upon in these situations and makes it all the more disgusting.


Not quite elderly; but in their sixties and able to receive SS checks.
It's quite disturbing; disgusting was the word you used. Good word.
This psycho kept saying in the documentary "I'm not their controllers, I'm not their dictator"

He said it at least twice I am certain. Because the second time he said it I knew he was protesting too loudly or tyring to convince himself/others.



posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
People, anybody can be a Messiah. Just badmouth the status quo, offer a FANTASY alternative, and SELL IT big time. Cross the line, get arrested, go to jail for a couple of weeks, gather sympathizers & then organized disciples. Chop off their balls, make 'em drink cyanide-laced koolaid, it doesn't matter, man. Those goons will follow you anywhere.

— Doc Velocity




[edit on 12/25/2009 by Doc Velocity]



posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
People, anybody can be a Messiah. Just badmouth the status quo, offer a FANTASY alternative, and SELL IT big time. Cross the line, get arrested, go to jail for a couple of weeks, gather sympathizers & then organized disciples. Chop off their balls, make 'em drink cyanide-laced koolaid, it doesn't matter, man. Those goons will follow you anywhere.

— Doc Velocity




[edit on 12/25/2009 by Doc Velocity]


That's funny, Doc.
And sadly not very far from the truth.
The theory works just fine on it's own; no need to bring in MKUltra
!



posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well without these people, what Jesus warned everyone about would be meaningless.
Mark 13:22 for false Christs and false prophets will arise showing signs
and wonders to seduce the very elect if it were possible.

23 But take ye heed, behold I have fortold you all things.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by randyvs]



posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
we are all sons of God



posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Cool thread, I watched both video's, ... they were very intriguing.

Did you guys catch the interview with the 15 year old boy ???? what was wrong with him ??? I wonder if they castrated him so the Messiah wouldn't have any competition with the ladies.

It is amazing what people are willing to tell themselves in order to believe even the most ludicrous of things, ... yet it makes me think, ... aren't most people kind of brainwashed to believe the things they do ?? For example, Christians beleive what they do without question, ... even though it comes from the bible or a pastor, ... yet they are views as normal because their faith is widely accepted.

I wonder, ... when Jesus was around his flock was probably viewed in the same light as a cult, Since he was so anti-establishment. I mean, he was crucified by the masses.

If he decided to come back, he would be the same way, anti-establishment, ... anti organized religion, ... in fact he would probably lead what we would consider a cult. ... and probably crucified AGAIN.



posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst


Cool thread, I watched both video's, ... they were very intriguing.

Did you guys catch the interview with the 15 year old boy ???? what was wrong with him ??? I wonder if they castrated him so the Messiah wouldn't have any competition with the ladies.

It is amazing what people are willing to tell themselves in order to believe even the most ludicrous of things, ... yet it makes me think, ... aren't most people kind of brainwashed to believe the things they do ?? For example, Christians beleive what they do without question, ... even though it comes from the bible or a pastor, ... yet they are views as normal because their faith is widely accepted.

I wonder, ... when Jesus was around his flock was probably viewed in the same light as a cult, Since he was so anti-establishment. I mean, he was crucified by the masses.

If he decided to come back, he would be the same way, anti-establishment, ... anti organized religion, ... in fact he would probably lead what we would consider a cult. ... and probably crucified AGAIN.


It's completely amazing, man.
That's one of the main reasons I made this thread.
Glad you liked it.
I had to rationalize my beliefs back when I was a Christian, and the same when I went through my new age phase.
Honestly it isn't healthy to believe in anything that goes against the natural shape of the human psyche IMHO
And they did castrate that boy in the film; but they did it psychologically, emotionally, and spirituallly.
Everyway but physically; and yet he stands there in front of the camera making an effort to justify his beliefs.
He even goes so far as to say ; I can't explain that.
This cult leader is draining souls.
It pisses me the f&^k off.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Talk about a coincidence, on TV it showed the youtube documentary in full followed by the trial of Wayne Bent ( Michael )

he was charged and convicted of misconduct as well as other things, and sentenced to Ten Years in prison.

there is justice afterall.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
If he decided to come back, he would be the same way, anti-establishment, ... anti organized religion, ... in fact he would probably lead what we would consider a cult. ... and probably crucified AGAIN.


They would try to get him to watch porn, and then microwave him to death, just for not liking a team in sports, and they want him dead just for that.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
That was very disturbing. He's not the Messiah. If he truly knew his Bible, he would know that only the Holy Father knows the day of judgment. Not even Christ, or "the Messiah" knows.

I don't know about MKUltra. I was prepared to say "absolutely not." But then I saw that blonde lady at about 5:47 into the video. Her eyes were huge. She definitely appeared to be under some sort of spell or brainwashing. The guy might know some mind control techniques employed by MKUltra. Cult leaders usually familiarize themselves with such techniques.

The dude has some big ones by having sex with these women and telling their husbands to blame it on God. That's absurd. Even more absurd is the fact that the husbands (or at least the one they interviewed) believe him.

The whole dissolving of marriages and families makes sense, from his point of view. Marriages and families is where you will find the strongest bonds and faith. Eliminating that leaves you with him alone



Did not Jesus predict this? Did he not say that there would be many "false messiahs and that many would come claiming to be him?" Yes, I do believe he said that...



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
Did not Jesus predict this? Did he not say that there would be many "false messiahs and that many would come claiming to be him?" Yes, I do believe he said that...


Yep he did in the bible anyway.

Trust in yourself, and if he ever comes, just listen to yourself. Females will still try to suck him off as they will not believe anyway, lol.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by downisreallyup
Did not Jesus predict this? Did he not say that there would be many "false messiahs and that many would come claiming to be him?" Yes, I do believe he said that...


Yep he did in the bible anyway.

Trust in yourself, and if he ever comes, just listen to yourself. Females will still try to suck him off as they will not believe anyway, lol.





posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8
 


You telling me that females will believe, i doubt seriously. Plus they will probably see it as a challenge, to get him going.

If he ever does come, the ptb will test him, lol. But in some ways he may be too smart for them, but he has to occupy a human body, so that gives them something too, as being microwaved can have a massive effect on the body, lol.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033
 


I'm sure some of them will be stupid enough to believe.

Jesus couldn't even get round some crappy Romans so he wouldn't last ten minutes these days.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious

He's not the Messiah ...


... he's a very naughty boy!



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8
 


I think he would be smart enough to fool people, and deal with certain things,a s long as they do not use electronic mind control on him to monitor him. But of course they would have to spot him first, and if he is smart he would keep his mouth shut, and work from behind teh scenes until he is ready.


They are looking for someone i think, and who ever comes will be put through hell.

Today humans are just as bad as they where in romans times, and today things like microwaving your neighbours is a common tool for dealing with anti government people.

Who ever he is, they have plenty of tools. Plus i doubt he would be so stupid to openly say he is anything, like all the ones have so far, lol.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033
 


Well he would have to 'come out of the closet' at some point, that's when they would put a bullet in him.

Bottom line is there won't ever be a messiah. If your waiting for a messiah to come along and make everything better, you will be waiting forever.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8
 


I think the ptb are waiting for him personally.

So you have your view and i will have mine.

Personally i do not think he needs to come and do anything. What is the internet, and what other things we can guess at. But they are anticipating someone i think, like all different areas are.



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033
 


What do you mean 'they are waiting for him'?

Why would they be waiting for him, and who is 'they' in this case?




top topics



 
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join