It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update that Obama is a false President!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Main article that should be read by all:
Here

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College . Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California.

Also

Britain 's Daily Mail has also carried the story in a front-page article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey.

Read the entire article and tell me what you think

[edit on 23-12-2009 by trueperspective]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/23/2009 by TheRedneck]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If you wan't to have a serious discussion about this, I reccomend getting a better source then a blog. I believe BO is definatly hiding something he doesn't wan't us to see in his Occidental College records, but without a better source the debunkers, and name callers will be here in no time to rip you apart.

Merry Christmas!!!
-E-

[edit on 23-12-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Interesting.

However, the blog you posted as a "source" doesn't list the source for this information. Also, some of the blog's other "sources" appear to be chain emails.

I agree with MysterE, if you want this to be taken seriously you should find a real source for this information. As of now it is purely speculation from an incredibly biased source.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Interesting, I will keep an eye on this, should be good sport one way or the other. On the fence, the upheaval that this would cause should it come to fruition would be unimaginable

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This was an email hoax originally generated on April 1st -- April Fools Day. It has been debunked a number of times.

Further, Obama's records from that college are still sealed by his request and will remain so until a court overturns it, or Obama decides to release them.

Leo from NJ was thrown out of court in 2008 (I think) and the Supreme Court has not yet taken up his case.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
God I hope there is real proof of this for everyone's sake.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Yes, the April 1st new release is quite interesting.
Almost too good to be true.
But you know what they say, "fool me once, shame on
— shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Move along folks just another BO bashing room.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There is no breaking news here. The Occidental thing is months old, and already shown to be untrue, the records have not been unsealed.

Many cases have made it to the Supreme Court. This means nothing, as none of the plaintiffs have had standing. All the cases have been dismissed before being heard on the merits of the case, simply based on standing.

One would think if you read something as profound as this blogs comes off trying to sound, that you may have tried to find multiple sources to back up the claim. People can say anything on blogs, but without some sort of sources, it is just wishful thinking.

This is an excellent reason that he should just produce the BC and be done with it. I think he loves the attention.

When my children would misbehave, my mother would tell me to ignore it unless it was something that hurt someone else. The reasoning? They were doing it for attention, and she would often say, "Bad attention is better than no attention at all.", so in reality Obama wins even when people talk negatively about him, because it keeps him in the spotlight.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Obama law tab up to $1.4 million

article

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
He is already the false prophet, now he's also a false Prez?
Wow, maybe he'll get another prize..

Here we have yet another thread questioning Barry's eligibility to be President and again we have people posting references to snopes.
Well, I've a newsflash, Snopes is no longer a credible source of information!

They have been modifying their data to fit the Obama agenda, just like Wikipedia did with Global Warming data.

Ok, granted, this is from a blog but the fact that even Europe is now questioning Obama's eligibility speaks volumes.

Wake up Barry Heads, quit believing everyting he keeps saying because recent history has already shown he is not to be trusted with his word

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

Just to get this out as fast as possible, here is the link to support the movement:
www.kerchner.com...

Here is the home page: citizenwells.wordpress.com... lls-constitutional-duty-justice-souter-justice-thomas/

by the way, I haven't read all the posts yet, but I know there will be a lot of Obama/Soetoro supporters "debunking" this...
Fuggetaboutit! He's ILLEGAL, he's selling us out, and destroying our country and taking the world with it.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

If I could star your post anymore, you'd be an ATS superstar for sure.
If the "HOPE" people could see past the stars in their eyes, he'd already be out of office.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yeah? so was Bush.....twice over. That seems to be pretty much the norm for the USA these days. Just another way to show you that the "freedom" you have is just an illusion.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is just like Santa Claus, keeping thinking "I know it's true!" "I know it's true!". It will be on the tip of my tongue as I go off to dream about sugarplum fairies. As soon as I figure out what they are. is there a thread on ATS about sugarplum fairies?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I heard about this months ago when it first came out;
Its a hoax;
It was all over the internet;
youre about a year late....

Kudos for the effort tho

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective
Main article that should be read by all

Why do you think I should read a hoax article?

Read the entire article and tell me what you think

Just more lies from the Obama haters and those that refuse to accept that a black man is the POTUS

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Blogs are good sources of information now? Really?

Ok then....

whatukno.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
www.snopes.com...

Snopes owners are huge Obama donators and supporters.....No bias here????

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by mecheng
www.snopes.com...

Snopes owners are huge Obama donators and supporters

Typical conspiracy theorist - trying to shoot the messenger, whilst ignoring the message! Where is your source for them being a "huge Obama donator"

[edit on 23/12/09 by dereks]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join