It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update that Obama is a false President!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Dogdish

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lazy
do a search once and a while, there is the original thread where we completely debunked this bull.

It was the AFRICAN papers that switched the title not the AP. When the story got to AFRICAN newspapers, THEY put in the KENYAN BORN. Not AP. The original article did NOT have the KENYAN BORN in it.

[edit on 12/25/2009 by whatukno]

Your evidence, you post it.
I'm not about to read 58 pages of your drivel, as sure as I am that it's specious backslapping for you and at least 50% of those that posted.

Both articles posted are cited as being AP stories, as per their byline. How can the newspapers change the stories without pointing out the change? Are you going to tell me that it happens all the time?

to wdkirk:
Okay, I'll bite.
If they, "They", really wanted to let McCain win, would they have allowed such a controversial running mate?
I'm not bashing Palin, I am saying, however, that the choice couldn't have been much more ridiculous at the time. No one knew her. Who was going to trust their vote on her, should she need to step up?
I hope I haven't allowed myself to derail this thread for you.

edit: Wait, Obama proved I never voted for a president? Another "WOW!" for your side, I guess, I'll check Snopes, but I'm pretty sure I've voted in a few... Maybe not; damn voting machines...

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Dogdish]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Nope, you have never voted for a president in your life, no average citizen has ever voted for a president.

Look up the electoral college.

You voted for electorates. They voted for the president. That's how it has always worked. So you aren't qualified to check Obama's papers.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Nope. I voted. They elected them. Obama proved that, too.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by zombie_saurus_rex

WOW
Ok I am not getting into that argument again, It has already been completely and totally debunked.

THEY CHANGED THE HEADLINE TO INCLUDE KENYAN BORN OBAMA! IT IS ABOUT NATIONAL PRIDE NOT THAT OBAMA WAS ACTUALLY BORN IN KENYA!!!

[snip]

UNDERSTAND?

Removed multiples of capped sentences.

[edit on 25/12/09 by masqua]

Another "WOW!", what happened to your tantrum? You sure removed much more than multiples of capped sentences. Sure wish I'd saved it. Classic.

I should also point out that they must have changed more than the HEADLINE, as you can see in my post HERE:
That is an interesting headline for sure:

"Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate"

Then:

"Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations."

Even more interesting is that it came from a Kenyan newspaper!

The Standard Ltd
I & M Building, Kenyatta Avenue,
P.O Box 30080, 00100 GPO, Nairobi-Kenya.
Tel. +254 20 3222111, Fax: +254 20 214467, 229218, 218965.
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
News room Tel: +254 20 3222111, Fax: +254 20 213108.
Advertising: [email protected]

If you have proof that the newspapers both changed their stories, or the AP changed their stories (you'll note that they are two different stories, separated by years), I'd like to see it. I'll bow out as gracefully as I can, knowing that the original story as stated in the OP is a ball already rolling.

Here's a clip:
"This report explains the context of the oft cited debate, between Obama and Keyes in the following Fall, in which Keyes faulted Obama for not being a natural born citizen, and in which Obama, by his quick retort, So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, not the presidency, self-admitted that he was not eligible for the office. Seeing that an AP reporter is too professional to submit a story which was not based on confirmed sources (ostensibly the Obama campaign in this case), the inference seems inescapable: Obama himself was putting out in 2004 that he was born in Kenya."

"So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, not the presidency."

And here is the ball rolling:
citizenwells.wordpress.com... lls-constitutional-duty-justice-souter-justice-thomas/

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You are 100% correct.

Facts are not some peoples friend.

Did you see the fake birth certificate that was manufactured?

Jon Stewart showed it on his show. It was hilarious!!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Regarding Obama's infamous birth certificate,it's quite possible,that we were all subjected to,the always popular,bait and switch.

Hypothetically speaking of course.
The supposed "real" birth certificate,was obviously presented first,which in reality,is the fake.

Then,mysteriously,a second,supposed "fake" one,show's up.

How can we truly know,which one,is the real genuine birth certificate?
All that you're seeing,is what the media allows you to see.
The media are experts at trickery,especially now that we're in the digital age.

Anyway,I heard say,that the supposed "fake" birth certificate,looks a helluva lot more credible and authentic.
I'm inclined to agree,of course though,I'm not an expert.

Also,in one of the posts above,proof was given,stating that Obama himself,confessed to not being a natural born citizen.
The man himself confessed!
And still,people are falling,for the bait and switch birth certificates.

And of course,the "media",is gonna cry foul/fake,whenever something appears,that upsets them,meaning,the real Kenyan birth certificate.
Mainly because,every single media outlet,is owned and dictated to,by the U.S. government.

God forbid,that Obama/Soetoro,ever be exposed,as being nothing,but a complete fraud.
The ramifications would be extreme,to say the least.
In fact,that's all it would take,to finish off America.

As far as McCain,he never had a chance in hell,of winning the presidency.

And,since the elites/puppetmasters,wan't America destroyed,what better person to use,to accomplish that,than a first ever in history,african-american president.
You're going to have a helluva lot less dissent.
Because,any and every time,you voice your opinion,against such a presidents policies,you're going to be considered a racist,period.
Even though,he's half-caucasian.
Related to both Bush and Cheney.

Lastly,if the U.S. government,can cover-up,and still keep covered,after all these many many years,who truly assassinated Kennedy.
Then,they could extremely easily,pull off presidential fraud.
Who can challenge the beast afterall?
Well,you can challenge it,but you'll never win,unless it wants you too.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Orrfyreus

Well, I have to admit, I had never heard of the law that says the President and Vice President had to be from different states.
Mostly because there is no such law.
Here's the facts via en.wikipedia.org...

"Residency limitation

While it is commonly held that the President and Vice President must be residents of different states, this is not actually the case. Nothing in the Constitution prohibits both candidates being from a single state. Instead, the limitation imposed is on the members of the Electoral College, who must cast a ballot for at least one candidate who is not from their own state.

In theory, the candidates elected could both be from one state, but the electors of that state would run the risk of denying their vice presidential candidate the absolute majority required to secure the election, even if the presidential candidate is elected. This would then place the vice presidential election in the hands of the Senate.

In practice, however, residency is rarely an issue. Parties avoid nominating tickets containing two candidates from the same state, or the candidates will themselves take action to alleviate any residency conflict. For example, at the start of 2000 election Dick Cheney was a resident of Texas, where he was the CEO of Halliburton; Cheney quickly changed his residency back to Wyoming, where he had previously served as a U.S. Representative, when Texas governor and Republican presidential nominee George W. Bush asked Cheney to be his vice presidential candidate."

I am giving up now, it's been interesting, but I can see that you are all as passionate as I am to see the right thing be done.
I apologize for any perceived insults as well as the actual stabs I took when I found the opportunity.
Well fought everyone, and thank you. Feel free to take the last word here at my expense, I wish to leave this thread with no malice towards anyone.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

"This report explains the context of the oft cited debate, between Obama and Keyes in the following Fall, in which Keyes faulted Obama for not being a natural born citizen, and in which Obama, by his quick retort, So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, not the presidency, self-admitted that he was not eligible for the office. Seeing that an AP reporter is too professional to submit a story which was not based on confirmed sources (ostensibly the Obama campaign in this case), the inference seems inescapable: Obama himself was putting out in 2004 that he was born in Kenya."

"So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, not the presidency."

In the other thread, on this exact same subject, we found the transcrips for the Obama/Keyes debates and nowhere in any of them does Obama say this.

www.abovetopsecret.com... This Post Has the full transcripts for the debates between Keyes and Obama, Obama never said the above.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Confirmed here

Really, this has already been done. But instead of using the search function, you decided to rehash something that has already been done, and not too long ago either. If you would take the time and read the other thread on this exact same topic you would find that we already discussed this issue. The fact that you won't bother to research your own theory makes it suspect enough, but when you add to that the fact that the very theory that your championing has already been discussed, it really looks bad for you.

[edit on 12/26/2009 by whatukno]

[edit on 12/26/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish

Originally posted by genius/idoit

Obama law tab up to $1.4 million

article

Here is enough proof. Is there any other reason spend 1.4 million to hide your birth certificate?

World Net Daily isn't exactly a credible source. Debunked:

dyn.politico.com...

Fedrick Woocher :
"This suit, like all of the others that have been filed challenging Obama's qualifications for the Presidency, is frivolous," he said in an email to POLITICO, adding that he is, in fact, working pro bono. "There is absolutely no truth to the stories about the untold millions supposedly being paid to us," he said.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Since Obama apparantly does not believe in the Constitution, it only makes sense he would not want to debate his eligibility. To think that he or his staff would want to debate an inconvenience like his eligibility does not even register on their insensitive sensibilities. They are too busy trying to usher in a one world government by whatever means necessary.

It is below them to have to answer anything truthfully or to provide any evidence from Obamas past that Obama is who he says he is. The Obama regime has been telling us and others to buzz off because they're not about to explain anything just because it might be important to the American public. This is what we have seen and it says everything you need to know. All of Obama's efforts and the millions of dollars spent to hide the truth is in part because they dont want to argue something they consider to be a minute insignificance to them and their timeline.

Being unaccountable has taken on new dimensions. The dictator does not have to answer to the little people and his message couldnt be more clear. Shut up and keep quiet, that is the Obama response when bothered about such nonsensical demands. Either youre on board or youre not. Too many prefer to get onboard because most fear for their lives and or just want to continue making filthy money at the expense of the publics right to know the truth.

Whether Obama is indeed unqualifed to sit in the presidency will remain a secret, but Obamas response to this request is not a secret at all. With the efforts to supress what we have a right to know, Obama is merely bying time until it wont matter whether we speak the truth or not. When the truth does not matter any longer, our leaders are no longer leaders. They are dictators and only dictators can tell the little poeple to shut up and be quiet or else I will kill you all and take your possessions and torture your families until he is satisfied that enough pain on your part has be paid for offending the great and wonderful dictator of Amerika. This is the "Hope and Change" he was referring to during his campaign run for president. It is what is staring us in the eye and if we flinch we are done for.

Show us the records and let the light of truth begin to disinfect all the dark lies that this presidency has brought us. If this request for the truth is disregarded then it can only be because we dont matter and they're tired of pretending they do.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I am starting to see this topic all over the place on this site. If you want closure to all of this. One way is to have the government to force the state of Hawaii to comply to the same COLB forms that people in 48 contiguous states comply with. It may cause some discrepancies since Hawaii only concocted the short form so existing residents can be naturalized after statehood.

My bets are to stick with the Supreme Court defining Natural Born which was the reason for the Leo Donofrio case was even filed, unlike the Paul Berg case claiming Obama is Kenyan born.

You can also read the Immigration and Naturalization act and it would also prove that Mother of Obama was not even old enough to meet the requirements for Obama to be Natural Born. Keep in mind she was 18 years old at the time of Obama's birth and even after the ratified law in 1987 still does not make Obama Natural Born. He is only naturalized. Does not matter about where his mother took him at his childhood (Indonesia) since he was born on American soil.

One last thing, if at possible I hope in future responses will leave out the "RACIAL CARD" on this.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awakening4America
You can also read the Immigration and Naturalization act

Why? Obama was neither a immigrant, nor naturalized

still does not make Obama Natural Born.

yes it does, that is why he is the legal POTUS!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Obama has only one parent that was an American citizen. So under that condition his birth falls under the Immigration and Naturalization act.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awakening4America
Obama has only one parent that was an American citizen. So under that condition his birth falls under the Immigration and Naturalization act.

Still wrong, as Obama was born in the USA of a American mother he is naturally born and thus the proper POTUS

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

That hole thing is over an amateur video made during the debate. Back during the 2008 race it was out up on youtube titled the secret obama does not want you to know.

I seen it, didn't look fake to me.. AP as many MSM do not put every remark made in debates nor do network television casts show every conversation as well. Back when Analog Satellite Dishes existed you could watch all kinds of things you normally do not see through network including political debates. Too bad the government won that battle too, now you have the dish network!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join