It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update that Obama is a false President!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Dogdish

Already been debunked. Sorry. It turns out that the Kenyan newspaper altered the original article.

Could you please give me a link to the source?
I think that it is interesting that the newspaper would change their story. Were they paid off by angry taxpayers?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

I don't think you get it, The title of the article was changed in Kenyan newspapers to reflect Kenyan pride.

The link is in this thread somewhere.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I think that it is interesting that the newspaper would change their story.

I feel the same way.
In alot of cases,the originally ran story,is the factual one.

For instance,the first newspaper article,on the roswell incident.
The first response from the newspaper,was indeed,that an alien craft from another world,had crashed.
That particular headline,didn't last for long though.

Plus,its hard to believe,that so many newspapers,are flubbing up.
What is so difficult,with printing the correct story,the first time?

It just goes to show you,the amount of power and influence,Obama has.
He has the power,to alter,or make disappear,any story regarding himself,that doesn't speak favorably.

It would indeed,be funny as all hell,if somebody could provide,absolutely undeniable proof,that Obama was Kenyan born.
I would laugh my ass off.

One thing I wanna know is,what is the true story,behind his completely changing his name.
From Barry Soetoro?
That in and of itself,is highly suspicious.
Did he do something criminal,when he had that name,and therefore had to change it?
Hmm?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zombie_saurus_rex

WOW
Ok I am not getting into that argument again, It has already been completely and totally debunked.

THEY CHANGED THE HEADLINE TO INCLUDE KENYAN BORN OBAMA! IT IS ABOUT NATIONAL PRIDE NOT THAT OBAMA WAS ACTUALLY BORN IN KENYA!!!

[snip]

UNDERSTAND?

Removed multiples of capped sentences.

[edit on 25/12/09 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Printing false information is unprofessional,in the least,no matter what the reason.

Anyway,just for s**ts and giggles,I left a link to another story,again,from an African newspaper.proclaiming Obama to be 100% Kenyan-born.

www.modernghana.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Kenyan born, as his father was Kenyan. Shesh oh Pete, we debunked this idiocy already. Look it up, use the search feature. It was a huge thread!

This conspiracy has been debunked so many ways and so many times it's not even funny. I mean the moon hoax conspiracy isn't as debunked as this one is.

[edit on 12/24/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hmm... seems as though this one is from Nigeria, huh?

www.modernghana.com...

How does that work for national pride, if Obama was born in Kenya?

"A Congressional Quarterly (CQ) politics monitored on BBC put the Kenyan born American ahead of his rival, Senator McCain."

edit: it looks like this actually came from Ghana, so they're proud of him too.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Dogdish]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I read this thread and have to say, WOW!

There sure are a lot of uneducated people in this world.

How do you people get dressed and feed yourselves?
There are 3 kinds of people in the world.

Those who seek out information to educate themselves.

Those who have a set idea of how things should be and seek out people with the same mindset and agenda to reinforce their ideas. ( regardless of truth or how ridiculous the idea is)

Those who really don't care.

The Birth certificate has been released and verified as authentic. GET OVER IT!

This reminds me of the Republican cry " democrats will take the guns away!!"

People buy into this crap hook line and sinker.

Lets look at facts. ( I know how some of you hate facts because it messes up your reality but too bad.)

Lets start with Nixon who said guns are an abomination and was in favor of making handguns illegal.
Jimmy Carter Democrat no gun control legislation
Ronald Reagan signed into law while governor of California the biggest gun control legislation in California history up to that point in time.
Ronald Reagan also pushed for the automatic weapon ban after he left office.
George Bush Sr. signed gun control legislation into law in 1989
Bill Clinton signed the Brady bill after Reagan pleaded with congress to pass it.
George W Bush signed into law more gun control legislation but the majority of Americans have no idea it even happened.
Obama has actually LESSENED gun control by signing a law that allows more freedom to carry a gun.

So these are FACTS, you can't change them, however you can close your eyes and pretend they aren't real.

Now please tell me which republican that was elected president did not do the exact thing they accused the democrats of? The answer is NONE

EVERY republican elected president in the past 37 years has either signed into law gun control legislation with the exception of Nixon who openly said hand guns should be illegal.

Now why would ANYONE believe that democrats are out to take the guns and republicans are going to let you keep them?

Republicans take away gun rights. It is a fact.

Now the only people who can believe that the democrats take away the gun rights are the same people still spouting off about a birth certificate that has been released and authenticated. The people who reject facts in order to keep their fantasy world alive.

I would hate to live in their world, it would not be a happy place.

Merry Christmas

Again who dresses you people?
Who spoon feeds you?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Yeah,I wanna know too,how that works for national pride.

Anyway,I haven't bothered searching through the threads,but,are their any,on,exactly why Obama changed his name?
As we all know,it used to be Barry Soetoro.

Also,why supposedly,is Obama's grandma,professing,that he was born in Kenya?

[edit on 24-12-2009 by zombie_saurus_rex]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Orrfyreus

All I basically wan't,is to see Obama's long-form birth certificate.
The one with his baby footprints,and the exact signature,of the doctor,whom delivered him,is that too much to ask?
Apparently,it is.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

All I basically wan't,is to see Obama's long-form birth certificate.
The one with his baby footprints,and the exact signature,of the doctor,whom delivered him,is that too much to ask?

Would you post your SS# your drivers licence # and credit card information online for everyone to see?

Pretty much the exact same thing.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orrfyreus
I read this thread and have to say, WOW!

There sure are a lot of uneducated people in this world.

How do you people get dressed and feed yourselves?
There are 3 kinds of people in the world.

Those who seek out information to educate themselves.

Those who have a set idea of how things should be and seek out people with the same mindset and agenda to reinforce their ideas. ( regardless of truth or how ridiculous the idea is)

Those who really don't care.

The Birth certificate has been released and verified as authentic. GET OVER IT!

Hi! Merry Christmas to you as well.
I edited your post for you!
Actually, I just removed 1,970 characters from your 3,930 character post that had no recognizable semblance to the subject of this thread. I left most of the venom, as I wanted there to be some hint at the purpose of your post.
I do think we need a separate thread discussing presidential opinions and legislation, maybe you could edit out the stuff I saved above as a good start.

I'd just like to point out that I, as a legal citizen of the United States of America, may not use a picture of a birth certificate as identification. Where is the embossed stamp? A picture of my birth certificate from that era is stamped/embossed. I can tell you also that this font was not used in 1961. My BC has both a (certificate) number and a File Number. Where is the file number? Mine is also rubber stamped by the Secretary of Health and a stamped issue date, as these are not issued the second a child pops out.
Why would you, or I, accept this form of ID from a person who has been placed in such a position of power? Do you think he could take it to Motor Vehicles and even renew his driver's license?

I'd also like to point out this gem from your post:
"Those who have a set idea of how things should be and seek out people with the same mindset and agenda to reinforce their ideas. ( regardless of truth or how ridiculous the idea is)"
Take a look back and count the 'stars' for your post and those of your same opinion. Now count for the opposing side. Which side has more people with a "Those who have a set idea of how things should be and seek out people with the same mindset and agenda to reinforce their ideas. ( regardless of truth or how ridiculous the idea is)" mindset?
Maybe I have to ask my wife to tell me what shirt to wear, and what to buy at the grocery store, but WOW!

By the way, you spelled "orifice" wrong.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

You could save us all the potential carpel tunnel syndrome and just read some of the dozen or so threads already started on this same exact topic.

If you would take the time and to a search you would find that all of your questions have already been answered and this "conspiracy" has been thoroughly debunked.

Obama was born in Hawaii, no he doesn't have to show his ID to you, you never voted for a President your entire life, he has proved it, he was vetted, he was fairly elected, he was confirmed, and he was sworn in by the chief justice of the supreme court.

Before this thread goes round and round in that all too familiar circular logic that conspiracy theorists love to use, please, research this site thoroughly, you will see, it has been completely and totally debunked. Like it or not, he is your president, vote for your electors to choose a different one next time if you don't like it.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Kenyan born, as his father was Kenyan. Shesh oh Pete, we debunked this idiocy already. Look it up, use the search feature. It was a huge thread!

This conspiracy has been debunked so many ways and so many times it's not even funny. I mean the moon hoax conspiracy isn't as debunked as this one is.
[edit on 12/24/2009 by whatukno]

I want to point out that "his father was a Kenyan" does not mean the same thing as "Kenyan born".
I would have to think that if they meant to point out that his "father was a Kenyan", they would have just said that.
"Kenyan born" is self explanatory.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Yep, to me it means Born of a Kenyan, Kenyan Born, if you had a French father, you could be said to be French Born. Otherwise, they would have said Native Son.

The article you found was an AP article, the original article did not have the Kenyan Born added to it. Only the African versions do. It is about pride, they are proud of Obama, Obama's Father is from Kenya, and so they were quite delighted for someone that was close to them to be a success.

[edit on 12/25/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
www.snopes.com...

I really wish people would stop using snopes as a good source. Snopes is owned and operated by twp people, a husband and wife team.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.answers.com...
www.healthfreedomusa.org...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
ATS debunking doesn't exactly mean anything to the court system of the US. I don't think any lawyer is going to be brining in reams of data from ATS to argue his/her case. Saying its debunked on ATS doesn't mean there is or isn't any truth behind it. Its just a list of "Supposed" evidence that either supports or detracts from the subject at hand. It is in no way 100% truth.

The big question is whether or not he is legally entitled to hold the office of POTUS. Some say yes others say no.

My reasoning is this:

If the GOP thought Obama wasn't a legal candidate, they would have investigated him to the nth degree to discredit him. This would have put McCain in the office of POTUS. (aruge all you want about there really only being one party and the dems and repubs play off of each other, that's another discussion entirely).

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

If the GOP thought Obama wasn't a legal candidate, they would have investigated him to the nth degree to discredit him. This would have put McCain in the office of POTUS.

Thank you, most people gloss over that. But it's absolutely true. If Obama wasn't able to hold office, McCain would have had him off the ballot, hell, Clinton would have had him off the ballot before the primary.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Dogdish

Yep, to me it means Born of a Kenyan, Kenyan Born, if you had a French father, you could be said to be French Born. Otherwise, they would have said Native Son.

To you it may mean that. To the rest of the world, it means he was born in Kenya.

I have asked for a link, something besides Snopes that would prove the newspaper switched it's story. I read this thread, didn't find it.

edit: Why would the AP switch the story to "Kenyan born"? It seems it would be the other way around, they would switch out the Kenyan angle. Are the AP against Obama's claim of citizenship?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lazy
do a search once and a while, there is the original thread where we completely debunked this bull.

It was the AFRICAN papers that switched the title not the AP. When the story got to AFRICAN newspapers, THEY put in the KENYAN BORN. Not AP. The original article did NOT have the KENYAN BORN in it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join