It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mao ornament on Obama's Christmas Tree

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I remember a quote that goes something like this

"A young man who doesn't believe in Comminism has no heart.
An old man who believes in Communism has no brain."

I understand it can be seen from different perspectives,but in practice,it is a completely different ball game!

If you aren't advocating for it,then you're doing your best to deflect from the cold,harsh truth of the matter.

For you then to insinuate I "lost the argument and threw my toys across the room",is a joke!

So is carrying on a conversation with you. You attack personally when you have no other options,I guess. You claim I don't know what Communism is? You claim I am "partisan and desperate"? (Nothing is further from the truth!)

Sorry,but go find someone else to play with.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I thought we learned not to listen to the extremely repugnant and odious views of worldnutdaily?

Mao ornaments? Never knew an atheist, from a traditional Eastern mystic religious nation, would have Christmas decorations! I'm not surprised the lumpenproletariats of ATS are taking belligerent fits over this (especially those who lack the basic understanding of Communism)

I clearly pointed out in several threads though the OP used a link from WND, that it isn't the base source.

The base source is biggovernment.com, and they got it directly from the WH.

Just sayin...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

If you don't want the debate, why do you keep replying to me then? Jesus Christ, if you reply directly to me I will obvious reply *shakes head*

I'm thinking you are probably 14, judging by how you react when someone clearly points out your mistakes. And aswell as not understanding communism, you clearly do not know the meaning of advocating too.

Maybe Santa has a dictionary coming for you tomorrow!

Cry all you want and keep trying to push an agenda on ATS, other members are smart enough to understand what Communism is and understanding the historical aspects on each regime (without accusing members of being communists)

You also have no idea what Maoism is neither, not all Communists governments had the same doctrine. Stalinism was more totalitarian and the most brutal form of Communism (most argue, it wasn't Communism)

I'm not the only member to debunk this thread.

Btw, welcome to my ignore list. (so no need to reply)

[edit on 24-12-2009 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I've read your posts before though, you actually know what communism is and don't believe ridiculous statements.

Obama might be, what we call in Europe, a social democrat.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join