It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mao ornament on Obama's Christmas Tree

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
www.wnd.com...

The face of China's Mao Zedong, blamed for the deaths of 50 to 80 million of his countrymen, graces an ornament on the White House Christmas tree for President Obama's first holiday season in residence.

Let's get this out of the way right now....OF COURSE it is from WND, would you expect the Lame-Stream Media to cover it?

This is really sick, but what can you expect from this sick administration?

Oh, and check out the ornament with Obama's face transposed onto Mount Rushmore.....pure class!

According to BigGovernment.com, the tree also features an ornament adding Obama to Mount Rushmore

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Yea, prepare to live like in China, when US and China runs the NWO, youll see the christmas go away too, this is your last Xmas...

[edit on 23/12/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
christmas sucks anyway. good riddance.

bring on antichristmas!!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

What do you expect from the tratior in chief? I think its time to hang the whole lot of them.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Yeah, and he and Michelle are going to have puppies and kittens for Christmas dinner.
Congratulations WorldNutDaily and it's whacky readers! A ridiculous new low in their never ending cascade of idiocy! Maybe Chuck Norris can Ninja into the White House and give that durn Obama what for!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Nothing surprises me anymore about this guy, but do we know for sure these ornaments are indeed from the White House tree?

Regarding Rushmore, he is probably planning another StimuPack to do just that, put his mugg on the mount.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Weren't those christmas ornaments made by schoolchildren around the country?

I believe there was a thing on The Daily Show about it recently

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

Dadburn Commie schoolkids!
Does WND know what decade it is? Just wondering since they seem to be stuck in the early 50's!
It's interesting how the "alternative" ATS'ers fall for decades old idiocy just to be fashionably anti! This "commies are coming" BS has been going on as long as I can remember, yet somehow America endures. Fear mongering is for cowards and weak minds.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by OldDragger]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It's a sad state of affairs in intellectual prowess when John Stewart injects levity to a conversation.

Obama Derangement Syndrome

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
It's a sad state of affairs in intellectual prowess when John Stewart injects levity to a conversation.

Obama Derangement Syndrome

As usual, Jon Stewart (remember when he used to be funny? Me Neither.) can not come up with something original.

en.wikipedia.org...

Bush Derangement Syndrome" ("BDS") is a pejorative political neologism coined by the American conservative political columnist, and psychiatrist, Charles Krauthammer in a 2003 column.

Levity? How about plagerism?????

BTW My disclaimer about WND still stands!!!! Where is the lame-stream media on this?

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Carseller4]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

those who find Jon Stewart repulsive are probably on the receiving end of his hilarious jokes and humor.

I dont' miss an episode & find myself laughing out loud often.

I can't stand corrupt government, but hate stupidity more.

I believe those two things are what Jon Stewart, Myself, and millions of his viewers all share in common.

If you claim you need verification - tough. Watch the show, thats all the verification you'll need. Im not here to do your "i know im wrong so ill request information that will take forever to track down" work for you

BTW My disclaimer about WND still stands!!!! Where is the lame-stream media on this?

The same place they were when idiots were screaming "Bush is responsible for 9/11. Bush killed those people in new york. Bush & Cheney knew about 9/11"

In the other room laughing. Some things are just too stupid to give credibility to.

Maybe you should just stick to selling cars & leave the thinking to others?

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Snarf]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

What do you expect, China pay our bills, our government, bailouts, stimulus, wars you name it.

Occur we are going to have the face of our benefactors in the white house tree.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
www.wnd.com...

The face of China's Mao Zedong, blamed for the deaths of 50 to 80 million of his countrymen, graces an ornament on the White House Christmas tree for President Obama's first holiday season in residence.

Let's get this out of the way right now....OF COURSE it is from WND, would you expect the Lame-Stream Media to cover it?

No, not really but I do expect WND to make the whole thing up as they always do.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

those who find Jon Stewart repulsive are probably on the receiving end of his hilarious jokes and humor.

I dont' miss an episode & find myself laughing out loud often.

Maybe you should just stick to selling cars & leave the thinking to others?

What has the US come to that they get the news from an overrated former comedian? I'll tell you...the same reason that we elected this fraud of a President.

Getting the news from a comedy channel.....real smart there....and you are proud of it, which makes it more hilarious.

Selling cars? Not since Obama screwed the economy....I make my living now from sports wagers with a Costa Rican sports book.

Tip of the day! Utah/California over 51 and Hornets/Warriors under 215....take it to the bank!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

What has the US come to that they get the news from an overrated former comedian? I'll tell you...the same reason that we elected this fraud of a President.

Getting the news from a comedy channel.....real smart there....and you are proud of it, which makes it more hilarious.

You know it really sounds like you're talking about Beck and Fox News here. Maybe you should be more specific?

Stewart is intelligent, witty, and humorous...you should try to separate yourself from ideology and actually listen to his show, it's hilarious.

Did you see the picture? Do you really think a picture of Mao in makeup is glorifying him?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avenginggecko
You know it really sounds like you're talking about Beck and Fox News here. Maybe you should be more specific?

Stewart is intelligent, witty, and humorous...you should try to separate yourself from ideology and actually listen to his show, it's hilarious.

Did you see the picture? Do you really think a picture of Mao in makeup is glorifying him?

Maybe they put the makeup on Mao to cover up the fact he killed 60-80 million of his own people, yet they still swoon over him???? Makes Hitler look like an angel in comparison.

FOX News is the only source of news I need. I get both sides of the story and get the great commentary to go with it. The mere suggestion that I attempt to get my news from a comedian on a comedy show is just plain disturbing.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This is no suprise. I place ornaments of things that are important to me or things that I like...and so does Obama. Im suprised he doesnt have Stalin and Marx on there.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Wow, here we have an ornament of dangerous Mao on Barry's tree and the Barry Heads are claiming it's perfectly ok.
Geez, I bet if this had been a Jesus ornament they would fuming.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Front page of Fox News right now

www.foxnews.com...

Under the photo is this:

BigGovernment.com

Here is the link to the WH decorations slideshow for any doubting Thomases:

www.foxnews.com...

And the actual story link:

www.foxnews.com...
By Maxim Lott
- FOXNews.com

Critics of President Obama are setting their sights on the official White House Christmas Tree, which features controversial ornaments including an orb depicting Mao Zedong and another showing drag queen Hedda Lettuce.

Mao Zedong is in the White House, hanging out with a drag queen. Not far away, Barack Obama is making a play to have his head etched in stone.

Critics of President Obama are setting their sights this week on the official White House Christmas tree, which features controversial ornaments including an orb depicting the late Chinese dictator, another that shows drag queen Hedda Lettuce, and yet another that shows a picture of Mount Rushmore -- with Obama's head pasted to the side of Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson and Roosevelt's.

God rest ye, merry gentlemen.

Real Source:

EXCLUSIVE: Transvestites, Mao And Obama Ornaments Decorate White House Christmas Treeby Capitol Confidential
Why let a holiday season come between the White House and making some political statements? The White House pegged controversial designer Simon Doonan to oversee the Christmas decorations for the White House. Mr. Doonan, who is creative director of Barney’s New York has often caused a stir with his design choices. Like his naughty yuletide window display of Margaret Thatcher as a dowdy dominatrix and Dan Quayle as a ventriloquist’s dummy. For this year’s White House, he didn’t disappoint.

These photos of ornaments on the White House Christmas tree in the Blue Room were taken just days ago. Of course, Mao has his place in the White House.

(more…)

the link takes you to the biggovernment blog page with comments and photos.

edit: oops forgot the link:

biggovernment.com...

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Libertygal]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
LOL it is everywhere, really.

Here is a video:

www.youtube.com...

www.therealitycheck.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>