It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUTH of Freemasonry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Wow, okay dude. Any proof to any of this? Or are we just repeating the same old tired conspiracy theories that have been around forever?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I wonder... the people who believe the Illuminati or the Freemasons or the TPTB to be Satanists... do they fear those "enemies" because of that? Being satanists make them more powerful? More fearful? Because it shouldn't. If you believe in Satan, you could be on the winning side, because automatically you should also believe in God and who would be more powerful? Satan or God? So, logic tells me that it must be a lot easier to those who believe in satan because that means there is also a God out there that can listen to your prayers and you are on the winning side. Makes no sense to believe Satan can beat God. If your God is such a whimp he would get beaten up by satan, I suggest you either find another God or change sides. =P

So, the way I see it, qualifying the Illuminati, Freemasons, or TPTB as Satanists doesnt add power to them. It should actually comfort you!

Myself, I dont believe in satan, lucifer or whatever. So it means nothing to me when people label this or that organisation as being Satanic. You could just call them evil or naughty boys while you're at it. *shrug*

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Always the same old crap.

We know masons are thieves, liars and deceivers. But they look you in the eye and say "prove it".
Sounds like a guilty conscience to me.

No my friend, we all know how corrupt the world is, and the secret societies play a pivotal role in hiding and concealing crime and corruption..

Anyone can see what is going on, and masons are always involved in some way in anything crooked or corrupt.
That is what they do.

Always in secret, because exposure would finish them.

Threads like this one are to try to put a gloss on masonry, and attempt to pretend that all the whispering and plotting that goes on behind closed doors is for the benefit of mankind.

The day of judgment is fast coming for you guys.

As everything you do is about concealment and lies, do not be surprised when you have to stand in the light and are confronted with all your past sins.

The people that you have hurt, the lives you have destroyed, and your victims will speak out against you.

Tell God to "prove it".
My friend, you have sold out to pure evil, and your day is fast aproaching.

[edit on 24/12/2009 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
Always the same old crap.

We know masons are thieves, liars and deceivers. But they look you in the eye and say "prove it".
Sounds like a guilty conscience to me.

No my friend, we all know how corrupt the world is, and the secret societies play a pivotal role in hiding and concealing crime and corruption..

Anyone can see what is going on, and masons are always involved in some way in anything crooked or corrupt.
That is what they do.

Always in secret, because exposure would finish them.

Threads like this one are to try to put a gloss on masonry, and attempt to pretend that all the whispering and plotting that goes on behind closed doors is for the benefit of mankind.

The day of judgment is fast coming for you guys.

As everything you do is about concealment and lies, do not be surprised when you have to stand in the light and are confronted with all your past sins.

The people that you have hurt, the lives you have destroyed, and your victims will speak out against you.

Tell God to "prove it".
My friend, you have sold out to pure evil, and your day is fast aproaching.

Haha, are you kidding? If it were anything like what you say, do you not think people would have joined and exposed everything a thousand times over?

I appreciate the entertainment, but accusing with no reason other than assumption according to the things you find on the itnterwebz is a bit thick, isn't it?

Surely you have been assaulted by Freemasons and your life destroyed somehow?

I assure you, you are misguided.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Great proof, your obviously beginning to win the minds of everybody on these forums differing in opinion. Your logic is tainted, your mind is corrupt, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

I pity the person like you that is so thick-minded that you cannot see past your own ignorance! the person that believes that their truth is the law based on their own biased assumptions and no fact at all. You assumptions mean nothing whatsoever without any facts or ANYTHING supporting your claims. You lack the intellect to truly understand the way the world works, and it is depressing. That is what is clearly wrong with the way the world thinks today.

Seems to me as if you are scared to open your mind, because you know you are wrong!

Perhaps you should find another site on the internet to preach you idiocracy, because you have absolutely failed to uphold the ATS motto:

DENY IGNORANCE!

[edit on 24-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
You are quite right Taskism.

People have joined the craft, and then left, and exposed the whole thing.

It it a continuous ongoing process.
People get thoroughly disgusted by what they see, and leave masonry.
There is hope for them.

There are books that have been written about it, including all the oaths and secret signs for all the degrees.

Would you like me to tell everyone here what the term "Shibboleth" is used for ?

It is all wide open and out in the public domain.
There are no secrets any longer in masonry.

The only secrets in masonry are the plots and schemes being carried out.
But all the hocus pocus is certainly no secret.

Oh, please do not try to remind me of my obligations, I am no mason, past or present,, never set foot in a lodge anywhere EVER. .

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Oh, please do not try to remind me of my obligations, I am no mason, past or present,, never set foot in a lodge anywhere EVER. .

no worries mate, I don't think anyone here would accuse you of that with your limited knowledge of the craft.

Masons are evil, and they lie. Got it. You know this because it said so on freemasonrywatch. Enjoy your knowledge. It will take you far in life.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

...and God is a myth invented to control the weak minded.

Finally, you and I seem to agree on something.
The idea of what you seem to consider 'god' was a tool created to subjugate anyone that the church couldn't outright murder or control by other means.
If you're so into reading things off the internet, then perhaps you'd maybe like to open your mind a little bit and read this: www.seesharppress.com...
If you do actually read this, which, based on your posting disposition that I've observed I wholly doubt you will, then come back to me and tell me how wonderful those who tout your 'god' really is.
I double dog dare you.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

And if you think that Christianity is a better practice that Free Masonry... Well then I can agree to disagree. How many people have been killed in the name of Christ? How many times has the church tried to persuade people with illegitimate claims in the name of God? Remember the crusades? To my knowledge of Free Masonry I have never heard of them attacking and pillaging their fellow countrymen. The closest thing to it was the Revolution, of which they were fighting for Freedom and human rights of any individual. And there still wasn't the corruption that exists in the church.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Then we all seem to be totally agreed on one thing.

Freemasonry is the complete antithesis of God and any Spirituality.

Joining the craft leads directly to spiritual death.
Yes, you all hate God with a vengeance.

It is something any prospective apprentice mason should seriously consider before joining.

It is also interesting that masons have adopted the sign of the double cross as their logo.
It is wonderfully apt, as it denotes treachery, deceit, and trickery.

Behold XX

Move the X's together so they touch, and you have the alternative (and real) meaning of the square and compass.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I have found that my membership in the Fraternity has lead to me having a more spiritual life, not less.

How so?

It is also interesting that masons have adopted the sign of the double cross as their logo.

Sheer brilliance.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I have read much on the topic of Masonry, however knowing your ties and membership with the organization I do have a few questions for you.

I am aware the Illuminati was formed as a part of Masonry during the creation on this nation. And the abolishment of the Illuminati within the following years. However the power of deception is great in the world today.

With that said, what are your personal views of the Illuminati, and do you feel as if there is any chance they are still around today. That their dismemberment was simply an illusion to make us believe that they no longer exist, as to distract attention from the true intentions of the organization?

Just a random question that popped into my head. I personally, do not think they are still around... However, as I said earlier, the deception runs deep throughout the world today.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
I am aware the Illuminati was formed as a part of Masonry during the creation on this nation.

The true 'Illuminati', the Bavarian Illuminati, was not formed here and was also not 'a part of Masonry'. Weishaupt and the others recruited from amongst the local lodges and acquired several members in this fashion. Please read Terry Menlanson's book Perfectibilists, which painstakingly details the formation, history and disbandment of this group.

With that said, what are your personal views of the Illuminati, and do you feel as if there is any chance they are still around today.

That their dismemberment was simply an illusion to make us believe that they no longer exist, as to distract attention from the true intentions of the organization?

Their opposition to Monarchies was a positive as I feel that Europe's system of government at that time was archaic and repressive.

I do not feel that they are around at this time, however, the term 'Illuminati' has now come to stand for a one world government, which through the words and actions of some politicians has us being driven in that direction. I prefer that the United States remains sovereign, I have no interest in a one world government.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Then we all seem to be totally agreed on one thing.

Freemasonry is the complete antithesis of God and any Spirituality.

I'm curious as to how that's a fact rather than a very biased opinion and in the search for 'enlightenment', I'd appreciate you explaining that statement.

Define 'spiritual death' please. Me personally, again, not saying I'm a member, but many of the boys I've known who are brothers are devout christians and dedicated to both their churches and their families. Now, me on the other hand, I don't hate 'god', I just hate the idealistic christian god because he's petty, hypocritical, a liar, plays favorites and promotes the murder of innocent people who's only real 'crime' is not being a mindless drone.

It is something any prospective apprentice mason should seriously consider before joining.

What is? Being around other people who've consciously decided to put their individual faiths aside to come together as human beings and make an effort to enrich their communities and provide comfort and solace to a lot of people who don't have families or are traveling abroad?

Last I heard, and, being just a guy who knows how to read without any sense of personal bias I may not know any better, but...last I heard, the Freemasons were around long before the concept of christianity and pre-date it by something like two or three thousand years. So, if anything, your church has 'adopted' symbols from other, older cultures and philosophies. However, since christianity (and I refuse to capitalize the 'c' to openly show my disdain for it) has a documented habit of murdering, dominating and assimilating 'lesser' cultures into itself, they are the ones who not only practice 'treachery, deceit and trickery', but have elevated it to an art form and a basic way of life. Oh, not to mention the murder of innocents and the brutal torture of people who chose their own path in life.

Behold XX

Move the X's together so they touch, and you have the alternative (and real) meaning of the square and compass.

Um, you mean like Dos Equis? Because that's some good beer.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoundTheory
Bill Cooper Mystery Babylon Series

He cannot be debunked as he reads to you from the mouths and books of masons themselves and proves through Rose and Cross member letters sent in 1916 that the Masons, Rosicrucions, Illuminati, ect. are in fact the same.

search the web for debunking of Bill Cooper and all anyone will bring up is his early UFOlogy which he admits in the Babylon series was mis-information leaked to him. Or his Kennedy assassination theory which is questionable as is anyones on the subject. But when it comes to secret societies and how they operate William Cooper is spot on.

I advise everyone to listen to SoundTheory, go and grab yourself those 42 files and 3.28GB of very interesting audio from the man who was shot dead for spreading the truth.

RIP Bill Cooper

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Most people that leave and then 'expose' the Craft joined for the wrong reasons and held mercenary motives in their heart. This impurity distorted the true views of the Craft.

People leave the craft for many reasons:
A) Financial problems (like we see today)
B) Family (starting a family or kids are at that age when they start doing sports and such)
C) Networking - they joined because they thought it would better their career.
D) Religion - some join and then realize that religious tolerance occurs and they leave or they lose their faith.

No Mason here will tell you anything appertaining to the secrets. We took oaths saying we wouldn't, so we won't. You know, keeping our word. I know that is something most people can't do nowadays, but we stay loyal.

Like we've said, we are not a secret society we are a private society. There are no plots and schemes. At our meetings we talk about fundraisers, who we're going to donate money to, if we're going to have any ceremonies in the next weeks, pay the bills, and what other Lodges are going to do. Its the same in all other bodies of Freemasonry. All this talk of scheming and plans for world domination is all baseless paranoia.

I never agreed on that. Freemasonry has done nothing less than strengthen my faith in God and Christ. Nothing you can say can go against REAL LIFE experience.

I agree that anyone interested in joining the Craft should sit and think about it.

It's not a double cross, its a square and compass. They were tools used by ancient craftsman adopted as symbols of morality by us Speculative Masons.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Oh, you mean like the masonry tools used to build his churches? Making sure that the angles are fit so that pieces may come together harmoniously to ensure an aesthetically pleasing, and structurally safe building so that people like him can plot the downfall of other cultures and condemn non-christians...that kind of stuff?
I guess, the only real crime Masons have perpetrated is making these buildings where his ilk has professed their love for humanity and in the same breath condemned all others outside their circle. Not the Masons' fault really, but as far as I see it, that's about all that they've done.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Freemasonry is a cult, plain and simple.

The members have to give all to the society, above the law, above the government, and must do what is in their power to help out a 'Brother Mason'. If that doesn't scream out 'cult' to you, I don't know what will. It would appear they have to assist those who are criminal or otherwise morally corrupt provided they are Freemasons.

Here's some information I have from a good source on the activities of individual freemasons, who may or may not be representative of the organisation as a whole.

There was a fellow who was critical of the fraternity, calling them a cult, how they could potentially be a criminal organisation due to their helping brother Masons out at all costs and their inherent secrecy.

The following things then happened to this person.

1. He was savanted (Masonic term) or 'gimped' (BDSM terminology). Essentially this person was 'split' via hypnosis and given multiple personalities. The original personality was put behind the new front and only able to observe the goings on of the front. This is in essence a prison sentence. What eventually happens is the person builds up anger and resentment and will one day snap and flip out, unless they develop delusions of grandeur (as is common with someone who is isolated), and starts believing that they are in control of various happenings around them due to the occurance of patterns in everyday life. When this person does reintegrate or switch roles and become the front, they can be uncontrollable, unpredictable and irrational or even violent.

2. He was made a 'star'. The person is put in to a very deep trance, and in a state of extreme suggestibility that person is told they are the star of a reality television show, sort of like 'The Truman Show'. It does work, think of curing phobias and such whilst someone is in trance. They are not often aware that they have been 'starred' but their behaviour changes. They often become extremely 'plastic', as in overly kind, cooperative etc or, (depending on their original makeup) can become something else. It can also make them paranoid for reasons unknown to them, but because in the back of their mind they think they are constantly being watched.

3. In a deep trance, and in a highly suggestible state, they are informed Bach (the musician) is God, and that music is the communication of God with everyday people. To make this work on an Atheist or a religious person who otherwise does not believe that nonsense, they are told, whilst in that highly suggestible state that there is an investigation going on in to the evolution of music as there is evidence that perhaps God is communicating with mankind through music and that people are analysing this to see if it is so. That one trick will work on the atheist. This will then get a otherwise healthy person presenting signs of schizophrenia.

4. In a deep trance he was led to believe that he was some kind of secret agent, super spy/super soldier, given a license to kill, and instructed to do away with his family. That one, I am informed, rarely, if ever at all, works.

5. In a super deep trance informed bats control the world with echolocation/sonar which interfere with brain waves or what have you. Imagine someone walking around saying that and then consider the term 'batsh*t crazy'.

These Masons who did this are clearly not a group of people who are giving back to society, they are in the business of destroying people. Whilst this did not happen in a lodge, the people who did were all Freemasons, and did this whilst defending criticisms of their organisation.

Horrible people who do horrible things, clearly not an organisation that you want to be associated with if multiple members partake in such horrendous activities such as destroying sanity, creating MPD, trying to get people to partake in murder etc.

Clearly a cult displaying cultish behaviour.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eloquentlyarticulated

And we're supposed to believe this, why?
You came across this information, how?
Pardon me if I say how outlandish this sounds, because it does.
And if you seem to know so much about this friend of yours being openly tormented, why not contact someone in law enforcement, rather than employ the internet?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I posted this thread with intentions that people would actually watch these videos about freemasonry and learn the truth about the fraternity.

Sure some conspiracy theories about the secret society are "sexy" to an extent that make uninformed members on this site want to believe them. But seriously people, stop attacking the organization without rational logic and support about your claims. We have several members on this site that have openly admitted to being Freemasons, and to help clear up any questions or concerns that you may have about the organization. And everything presented suggests even more that it is a good, benevolent organization!

And sure, there may be stories or claims here suggesting that freemasonry is an occult and out to get the world. Full of deception and lies. But the written facts presented in front of us, say otherwise. Just because a few masons partake in questionable activities, unrelated to the fraternity in any way whatsoever, does not validate the idea that it is an evil world organization.

Nor do a few masons that act in the wrong speak for freemasonry as a whole, some 3 million members!

Just as a few extremists or pedophile priests usually do not represent the ideals of their entire organizations. The world is comprised of diversity, thats what makes it so unique.

Be honestly with yourself people, take a step back and look at the big picture. The organization as a whole!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join