It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woah another spiral!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

The only thing that should go in the trash is your post. What an ignorant and irrelevant post.

Why don't you toddle off now, and leave the rest of us to do our own discerning as to whats happening in our skies. Cheers!

PS: Can you buy me a camera for Xmas?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

"Everyone has a camera close by nowadays"

I always seem to have a camera nearby (whether it's my cell or my digi) and still seem to miss an exciting moment many times. I can't tell you how many uber cute things my niece has done and I've tried to take a video of on my camera and missed.

Not everyone has one ON and IN THEIR HAND just waiting to PUSH THAT BUTTON at any given moment.

I'm sure you have a camera too. How long does it take you to get it right now, turn it on or to the proper setting in order to start capturing a picture or a video? edit to add: and that's AFTER you were too busy enjoying the moment before you realized it would be wonderful to capture it.

While it would be wonderful to have a pic or video to analyze, I don't think it reasonable to dismiss the OP's claims just because they didn't have enough time to capture the event.

edit: misquote

[edit on 22-12-2009 by nunya13]

[edit on 22-12-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Sorry to interrupt with off topic comments, but the site says that you registered in January of 2009, and by my calculations you had not been an avid member for well over a year. Unless you are from the future.

Now onto the topic at hand. Just how big would you say the spiral was?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
flagged to see if some evidence comes up

i also doubt norway thingy was a missle .
maybe they test some new engines or something.

i have no clue so ill just shut up and read

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
is this what you saw

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I didn't see anything here in Glasgow either but then I went out for a cig just after you posted so would have been too late anyway.

I don't know what if anything the OP saw but to the poster who said everyone has a camera close by these days...... rubbish, I couldn't tell you right now where my camera is, it will be in one of two or three places and even if I could put my hands on it quickly, what I usually find is that one of the boys has nabbed the batteries for an ipod or such like.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by doodiepants
It was only a failed missile test. No worry.

I'm amazed that people accept the "failed missile test" explanation so nonchalantly...
Oh, no big thing. Just another failed missile test.

!

Pardon, but if some screwy bastard is test-firing missiles over populated areas, I would be screaming my ass off and running for cover. Why in the hell is a "failed missile test" not a reason to panic?

I mean, we've seen failed missile tests, and it's a hell of a thing — a formidable explosion, shrapnel in every direction, fiery debris raining down. And they're doing this over populated areas, right?

At least in the USA we have the sense to confine our missile tests to remote and unpopulated deserts, where they pose no threat and don't reveal our technical capabilities (and mistakes) to prying eyes.

Which is one reason I think the "missile test" explanation is complete monkey dung:

Oh, yes, comrade, our ultra-advanced, top-secret missile test went off without a hitch... well... except that it was captured on several hundred civilian camcorders and is now drawing millions of hits on YouTube.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 12/22/2009 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRahey

i had another profile with the name Free4Ever, but i forgot my password and had to make a new one, hence the name Free4Ever2, check the post history, you will find me!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by l77way

That's fake. I can make a better one in five minutes.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by TheMadHatter]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by l77way
is this what you saw

www.youtube.com...

Same vid being discussed:

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread528827/pg1

OP, this is great. I hope some new photos or footage shows up.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMadHatter
reply to post by l77way

That's fake. I can make a better one in five minutes.

Don't sing it, bring it. Whip one up man. 5 minutes you said. Talk the talk, walk the walk.

I wanna see better. Not that I believe that the "wormhole" video looked particularly real, but, I want you to make one better.

Do it.

Cuhail

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Try calling local law enforcement or TV/radio media and see if they have received any reports?

That first spiral was explained and was fine. But if these things start showing up all over the globe, it's going to freak me out.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

it is as of now too late to call local radio and what not, even if i did i know i would be silenced anyway
it seems not many people seen this althoug my neighbour has been acting strange, there has also been alot of black jeeps kicking about my area for about an hour now! everytime i go out and try and make a move there is a jeep behind me! im getting kinda worried guys,

MOD EDIT- please do not give out your personal details,)

[edit on 23-12-2009 by asala]

[edit on 23-12-2009 by asala]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

It's on

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I am from the US, is it normal for black vehicles of such nature to be associated with our equivalent of MIBs (Men In Black)?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Barry I'd love to help ...

but your phone number's no good ....need a/c #'s

..... preferably credit cards......

... ps ..don't jump off the roof ....... oh ...too late !!

[edit on 22-12-2009 by radarloveguy]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
remember my number is a brittish number. please just right it down if anything! and i can assure its not normal to have balc jeeps sitting outside your house in britain, especially when they follow you! i am going to make a jolt out the back door and hide for a day or two! we will speak soon my friends! peace and love to you all x

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

What do you mean your neighbor is acting strange?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

ill answer everything while i can! my neighbour when i spoke to him about it denied it ever happened although ihe watched it longer than i did! he styaed there i went for my camera! afterwords i chapped his door and ask him about it and he refused to comment, he refused to even speak of it! even without the camera!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
those jeeps are still sitting outside, its half past five in the morning here! im afraid to go to sleep tbh!! my windows and doors are locked but we know how that isnt a problem to them!! please someone from this rea come check it out!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join