It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woah another spiral!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by yeebsy

lol my brother work's there

It's not used for much mainly just radar and tracking with a few fly bys and bombing runs

pretty awesome to watch in person

Been into the deep bunker there with security clearance pretty darn sweet set up

2010-2020 is THE decade for the truth

it's gonna be a ride!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I was hoping top see something more concrete here today, but it hasn't produced nothing. Hopefully Free is alright and this isn't a ploy of the multitudes of posters, but as Zysin had stated, "Credit of the doubt until something more substantial arises for the cause."

I'll be patient, have nothing to loose in seeing if this sighting pans out, and by the way "Whats up Zysin, long time no post!!" For me anyways..LOL
U2U sometime man, still doing the "Politically right search thing." Not much you can trust in the govs either...LOL

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Originally posted by TheMadHatter
reply to post by l77way

That's fake. I can make a better one in five minutes.

Don't sing it, bring it. Whip one up man. 5 minutes you said. Talk the talk, walk the walk.

I wanna see better. Not that I believe that the "wormhole" video looked particularly real, but, I want you to make one better.

Do it.

Cuhail

Sorry for interrupting you're thread again free4ever.

lol it took me longer than expected. I had no idea how difficult it is to edit videos in Jasc animation shop. I had to buy a video AVI to GIF converter last night to get it to work. I'm used to making GIFs on still images and it didn't dawn on me till later you were expecting A video. Well, I'm way past my time limit but here it is, finally. whew

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc54190aacbb.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMadHatter

Whoa, cool. haha. At least you answered that other guys challenge.
Jasc, that's through psp, no?
Nice job. haha.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMadHatter

lol it took me longer than expected. I had no idea how difficult it is to edit videos in Jasc animation shop. I had to buy a video AVI to GIF converter last night to get it to work. I'm used to making GIFs on still images and it didn't dawn on me till later you were expecting A video. Well, I'm way past my time limit but here it is, finally. whew

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc54190aacbb.gif[/atsimg]

Well done! Nice to see a singer that brings! Pardon me while I eat my hat!

To hell with the time limit! You stepped up! Classy! Starred ya too.

-Back to the topic-
Cuhail

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Actually, I thought the fact that he was challenged was kinda...cuhail. lol.

Then the way he stepped up to meet the challenge was kewl.

Never seen anything like this on ATS before.

Cool. (Might as well wallow in it).

forgot to add: Hope everything is fine with the OP and he's somewhere cozied up enjoying the holidays. These events would have unnerved me, too.

[edit on 12/24/0909 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The OP is posting all over the place on ATS. He is fine. Seems rather too cheerful and enjoying the forums.

So, there is your real evidence for this thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Oh. Thanks infinite.

Maybe he'll come back at some point and tell us what happend.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

If you would like my honest opinion, judging from his other posts, I'd be very surprised if he returned to this thread to explain his "story"

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMadHatter

well done madhatter for backing up you're words, its nice to see every now and again on ats.

as for the OP, im pretty sure nothing will come of this... hope im wrong

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
To the OP

Please finish what you started.

Were you just playing a game? Tell us how it ended...it was interesting at the time.

You saw a spiral, then black jeeps. What happened after that?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The OP is posting all over the place on ATS. He is fine. Seems rather too cheerful and enjoying the forums.

So, there is your real evidence for this thread.

Hm. I just checked his profile, and unless I'm looking at things incorrectly, his last post was on this thead at 12-22-09 at 10:30 pm.

But, his last visit was today, 12-24.

So,OP, come on back and tell us what happened, or face the music, or whatever you figured out about the black jeeps that had you so freaked out. Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
ok i spent a day in hiding and then came home, no black jeeps sitting, no followers( that i noticed ) i see alot of people here have been quite skeptical, i dont blame you for being skeptical, i would be also if i was reading what i have said! I do not have any pictures and i have spoken to neighbours, it seems like maybe i just seen it but i cant 100percent that! no one in my street has seen although my next door neighbour is still acting very strange, as for someones claim earlier that ive been posting everywhre, im sorry my friend but that is just not true, anyone wishing to verify i will give my password so that you may see for yourself! i know what i seen and i maintain that i seen it! i know that since i have been followed to a more than obvious level! i am still asking around and i hope that just one more person had seen it and possibly photgraphed it! i know how this sounds and i know that this sounds like a lot of other BS that has been posted on this site, i wouldnt do that to this site to be honest! i care anough about our members here and would not like to lead them on! peace and love, FREE4EVER2 xx

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
i have started drawing a depiction of what i seen but i feel it would never be like what was witnessed! its your choice ATS? believe or not believe??!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Happy Holidays Free4Ever2 & everyone.

I haven't seen anything mentioned on the Scottish news, but will keep looking.

If there was something, some are bound to report it or mention it somewhere over the next few days!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

I hope they do because i dont want people here, the one place i feel i can voice my views freely, to start questioning what i say! i hope that someone else seen it and i hope they come forward! i know what i saw and i stick by that! there isnt an opinion out there will change what i witnessed! Have a good Xmas my friend and a very happy new year
x

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Good deal, then. Glad you are okay, and came back to let us know.
Sounds like a spooky ordeal in any case.

Happy Holidays everyone.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

My son and I saw something back in September. It took me a few weeks of trying to figure it out in my head before I even mentioned it in the form of a post in someone elses thread. Eventually I got to hear from others who saw it across the area too.

Just have patience and keep coming back to this thread to see if anyone else comes forward.

Happy New Year to you too.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Can you please explain to ATS why the last UFO or unexplained phenomena, in your area was reported on 27 November 2009?

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

I've searched all the UFO reporting services in the UK and you are the only person claiming this? Spiral phenomena has been reported since Norway - but none in Scotland.

Russia, China and remote parts of the Eastern World. But again, no Scotland.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Whoa! It was probably just a failed missile that somehow radiated light and spit out light instead of smoke! Hahah. (=

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join