It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woah another spiral!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Hi Free4ever2! You have been a member here for some time.. I have read many of your posts, and you don't strike me as the hoaxer type..
So I will give you the benefit of the doubt...

If you have a camera or anything like that.. Now is the time to get it out and take some photos of the "werid" things happening.. The black Cars and stuff that is going around your area.. That would atleast give the nay sayers something to chew on...

Since the norway deal.. I have been outside each night with my eyes glued to the skies and a camera at the ready!!!

I will hold off from my personal feelings and thoughts about what is going on in our skies.. But it sertinly is amazing huh?

Tell me.. did you hear anything? Or was it all a visual display?
How long did it last? And did anyone next door or down the road see what you saw?

In all my days from hunting ghosts, UFO's ect ect.. I still have nothing to write home about or post on ATS...
I have guide lines.. and I have plenty of stories to share, and ideas to share.. But the fact is.. Most people do not trust others.. Nor will they take what you say at face value..

I hope this brings some meaning into your life.. and you can turn it into something that is positive! And try to remember, that the neg. side will jump at you from every side when you make such a BIG claim with no visible proof... Just stick to your story.. and build a case in the next couple days..

I suggest going around your home town, and asking around..

Maybe someone else got it on video.. Or took a pic.. Then you can come back here and upload that.. and have more to stand on..

Right now, you are standing on thin ice... But I will not down you, or call you a hoaxer.. I will just sit back, keep an eye on the thread and see where it goes! Best of luck to you..
And if you did see what you said.. Your a lucky SOB!!!! LOL

Try getting out tommorow and talk with some folks to see if they have anything to bring to the table here...
You have your work set out for you!! Now is your time, to either step up to the plate... Or simply fall into the masses of stories that hold no real proof or bearing for those who need that...

And lastly to add these skeptics are a good thing.. They hold the balance on ATS!! Bless those skeptics.. And dont take it personally.. They are just doing their part... And that part is the balance, and keeping the hoaxers at bay...!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
OK got it. I diddnt have time to edit out the darker tone surrounding the black hole but here it is.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0ccf205dcb5.gif[/atsimg]

I was also having trouble speeding up the gif. I couldnt figure it out quick enough. Oh well.

I know this isn't a live video but it's a good example of some cool stuff you can edit in. I'll find a short video and see what i can do.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by TheMadHatter]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Free, don't panic! It will be daylight soon, and maybe you can make better sense of this then. Just another hour or so...... You can get out and talk to more neighbors, and poke around, see what you can find out.

Just sit tight...or call a friend to come over?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I not trying to say whether it was or was not a missile, I can't even hazard a guess as to what you saw, you quoted

A failed missile test in Ayrshire!!!!!!!!!! i would suggest looking up where we are my friend! there are no missile launching sites even near me.

I was merely pointing out that Spadeadam is close enough.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
well looks like they got old mate.....

Did anyone get a chance to go to and check out if there were black cars in the area... ???

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The behaviour of the OP is really bizarre, I'm sorry - but something does not seem right about this thread. Posting your full name and mobile number on a public thread?

I'd advise all members, especially new members, to not contact the OP and let him/her contact us via this thread.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I think he just posted that in panic, and it wasn't a good idea really, but something has clearly spooked him in a major way. He's been around here for a while, and as far as I can tell, isn't a drama queen. Perhaps a kindly Mod should edit his post and remove the number tho, just in case. I really do hope he digs up some more information, and that he's ok today.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Yea come on mods. Remove the mans phone number.
second line

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by raybies

I have removed all personal info,

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

you're near spadeadam AND faslane?

must be a few grunts there wanting to have a bit of fun after hearing about the norway incident...your tax money at work

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
To person who made thread: when the flood comes, head toward the spiral

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HanoverFat

Lol, im sorry if i offended, it was actually a genuine question. i was interested to know if this was a nice little test to see how subject matter effects a threads popularity.

back on topic though, can you rule out image retention, i.e. staring at an image such as you're monitor for too long and then looking away?

Ever noticed how the "I am alien sent to save u" threads get 200-300+ replies?

I think that answers that

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by l77way
is this what you saw

www.youtube.com...

Seriously, i need your thought process here. How is it that you post an incredibly bad CGI video of the NORWAY spiral, and ask him if this is what he saw?.

If you read just the OP headline , he clearly says ``Woah Another Spiral``
while he even implies thinking of the norway one.

I think your post was horribly placed and me thinks even an attempt to hit two birds with one stone. derail this one and discredit the norway one. correct me if im wrong please.

[edit-errors]

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Conluceo]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
something about this story doesn't "fit"

you mention it was a very brief encounter, and that you saw it from your window near your computer desk, it was so quick, you couldn't get your camera out in time.

then, your neighbor who refuses to speak to you about it, some how without speaking to you about it, conveyed that he had seen it for a longer duration of time then you. (wouldn't that require a comparison of notes/thoughts to come to that conclusion?)

then the classic "black vehicles" show up and you stop posting....

hopefully i don't get burnt to bad for doubting your story.

[edit on 12/23/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
my thought process was of the coincidence of the 2 stories arising together and dont believe in this coincidence and thought it was a fake attempt to make it more believable .after seeing the fake norway video i prematurely jumped on this slightly unbelievable one accounted story.so my apologies

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2

it is as of now too late to call local radio and what not, even if i did i know i would be silenced anyway
it seems not many people seen this althoug my neighbour has been acting strange, there has also been alot of black jeeps kicking about my area for about an hour now! everytime i go out and try and make a move there is a jeep behind me! im getting kinda worried guys,

Right. Because out of the thousand's of other people who could have seen this thing, the government clearly views you as a threat to national security. Those pesky misspelling ATS posters. It must be hard being on the run now. They got the black ops agents workin' in shifts for you~!

Mods, can we just shut'r down already?

If it's real, pics will surface from other witnesses.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This thread has been moved to The Gray Area. Please note at the top of every thread in The Gray Area:

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

[edit on December 23rd 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

i'd like to point out that my comment was placed before this was moved to the Gray area.

i typically don't post/reply in the Gray area, so forgive my skepticism on this post.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
i typically don't post/reply in the Gray area, so forgive my skepticism on this post.

Au contraire. There is nothing wrong with skepticism, ergo nothing to forgive. The difference between the Gray Area and other forums is that posts in the Gray Area, by definition, will be in the nature of personal experiences, unaccompanied by hard evidence.

Vetting of the information and questioning of the thread author is welcomed and encouraged, as long as it's done in a civil manner and not drowned with calls for proof. If any hard evidence was available, the thread would be in a different forum.

Sorry for the slight sidetrack, but I want to make sure that's understood.

Carry on.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

*sneaks in so yeahright won't notice the off-topic post*

I love the gray grey? off-white colored area

I check it several times a week to see what's going on. In fact, the night I signed up was because of a thead in the grey/gray area.

It can contain some really fascinating threads, and people post some really amazing things there at times.....when they didn't have their camera.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join