It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

youtube removes video:"Student Suspended And Assaulted For Handing Out ANTI-VACCINE Flyers"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I went to view the video today and found that after it had 30,000+ hits it was removed. This fellow truther has been getting harassment stop for years and now youtueb hes begun to target his as well. while you still can take the copy i have of the video. download it and post it on your pages. If youtube removes my copy. send my a message with your Email and i will email it to you. we MUST show youtube who is boss.we need to show them we wont be pushed around!

If you have yet to view the video here is a link to it i have it posted on my channel. I am unsure as to how long we have until my copy is removed but for now enjoy.

www.youtube.com...

my email is [email protected] email me and i will reply with a copy of the video.

youtube is saying teams of use. however some mediator are saying copy rights. one of the 2

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Vinveezy]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
did you tube provide any kind of reason, like

"copyright dispute"

or

"we do anything a governemnt wants so we can make profit, ask the chinese dissidents"

damn if they werent so good at the internet i would NEVER use them, but everyone elses stuff sucks.

*for those that dontknow, google owns utube*

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
this is getting ridiculous,i have a feeling bad things are gonna come 2010.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ten bucks says they will claim the background music was a copyright infringement, while another 50 Sailor Moon music videos will probably be uploaded before the year is out.

I'm pretty much to the point of "let humans go ahead and do themselves in." I'll just not get any silly vaccines, avoid as many foreign chemicals as possible, and live it up.

Feel bad for the guy, though, at least he got off of his butt and did something proactive, regardless of the naysayers spouting off his "illegalities" in making sure that some other parent's kid at least had someone around to get enough info to make an informed decision.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
good job by this lad, hes got everyright to teach people about what they are taking.

its funny he was not allowed to educate fellow pupils at a school.

everyone can do abit to help educate people on vaccines if they want to take them after they have all the information then its fine.

I know alot of people dislike social networking sites but its a great way to get a messege around pretty quick.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
Ten bucks says they will claim the background music was a copyright infringement, while another 50 Sailor Moon music videos will probably be uploaded before the year is out.

You are officially my hero for that one quote right there. I love how selective Youtube can be when it comes to content. You can watch all the useless garbage you want. Dragon Ball Z dubbed over with South Park, all the "mems" (excuse me if the term is incorrect), all the people getting kicked in the balls. But heaven forbid, HEAVEN FORBID, you watch something with some kind of substance to it >_

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
My guess is the principal, who's email and complete name was posted on the video, complained to youtube after getting lots of hate mail.

Him, or perhaps one of the studends who he put their first and last names up on the film.

I think youtube draws the line at giving out a third parties personal information.

Not that the guy doesn't deserve some hate mail.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
There is an Alex Jones interview in two parts on Youtube.

part one
www.youtube.com...

part two
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy
OP

It doesn't surprise me to see youtube continuing to censor people. A guy that Iv watched for awhile spoke out against them for censoring people and youtube simply destroyed his account. He didn't have any strikes against his account, any dmca's or anything. They didn't like him, so they wiped out his account. Youtube's tyranny isn't anything new. If your videos don't consist of lolcats, babies attempting to speak, puppies, or something stupid like that, then they don't like you. False dmca's by trolls are a daily occurrence too. What really irritates me is they have a channel where all they do is lie about how much they support free speech while simultaneously annihilating channels of people who talk about free speech.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Raverous]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Raverous

i know. i won 2 medals yesterday and TODAY for being the top viewed on youtube. yesterday's medal was for 79th place and todays was for 97 place. now BOTH of them are GONE

top topics

join