It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-vacciners are wrong, wrong wrong.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Drumroll please, one of the top 10 worst ideas of the decade.
Anti-vaccine hysteria.

www.washingtonpost.com...

some of the best quotes are up top:

"Why didn't the United States have enough vaccine to fight swine flu this fall?... They were too worried about spooking anti-vaccine activists, many of whom claim adjuvants contribute to autism. This almost certainly isn't true:"

Man, a tiny breathe of fresh air in the midst of the anti-vaccine full-on crazy. Somedays it's the invisible microchips in the vaccine, the next day it's all about an inert virus that will be activated to cull the population... but mainly it's about people who are afraid (without any proof whatsoever) that vaccines contribute to autism.

Now normally I'd be happy to let you do whatever you want and not care that you don't allow yourself or your children to get MMR vaccines, but here's the deal as the article states:

"If enough people stop vaccinating their children, we will lose "herd immunity" - the ability of a society to collectively resist a disease. (You typically need something like 85 percent of a population immunized to keep the nastiest communicable diseases from circulating.)"

And this is a bad thing, the mere idea that my child might get measles, mumps, polio, etc. etc. should be impossible to contemplate, but thanks to this hysteria it's becoming an all too real possibility. Idiocy rules.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by kenochs]

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

Do you have children?

Are you willing to gamble with a new vaccine with their (or your) health being the barter?

Are you not just a little spooked by the govt. coming out with a "cure" for a disease thats not even as bad as seasonal flu?

Aren't you just a little curious about a "disease" (1918 flu) that HASN'T changed once since its known beginning and has mutated to contain variants of 2 other species? Lets not discuss either how the govt ADMITTED (in the early days of this scare) that they had "mistakenly" mixed all of these strains together....AND RELEASED THEM!

Friend, i wish you health and distance from either the disease or the vaccine. Mostly, the vaccine.

If your a troll, well. to each their own reward.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
oh look at the we didnt take the vaccine
and h1n1 is basically gone
so we didnt need it after all
go figure!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenochs

So, if the H1N1 vaccines is as bad as all the threads here suggest, why did all of the big corporate bigwigs get first shot at it. I mean defense contractors, the muscle of the NWO received early doses.

This, and the news today that H1N1 may be the least virulent pandemic ever leads me to believe that the whole Swine Flu hysteria was really all heat no light.

Unless of course the NWO is interested in tracking the notoriously dangerous employees of the Disney Corporation.

www.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

hmmm

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Research into the swine flu vaccine regarding pregnant women won't be completed until july 2010...yet according to most *experts* pregnant woman should get the vaccine as it's safe. I remember watching bbc news and hearing the exact same thing, an american morning program said the same thing a few times aswell....

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by kenochs

Do you have children?

Are you willing to gamble with a new vaccine with their (or your) health being the barter?

Are you not just a little spooked by the govt. coming out with a "cure" for a disease thats not even as bad as seasonal flu?

Aren't you just a little curious about a "disease" (1918 flu) that HASN'T changed once since its known beginning and has mutated to contain variants of 2 other species? Lets not discuss either how the govt ADMITTED (in the early days of this scare) that they had "mistakenly" mixed all of these strains together....AND RELEASED THEM!

Friend, i wish you health and distance from either the disease or the vaccine. Mostly, the vaccine.

If your a troll, well. to each their own reward.

Let's see, yes, I have children, yes, but it's not really a gamble...it's actually a science, called medicine.

not spooked, no, they do this every year with every flu vaccine.

This is normal.

No, flus mutate naturally...evolve even.

No one ever admitted that all flu strains were mixed (whatever that's supposed to mean) and released...not only doesn't that not make sense, its not even true.

And btw., my kids (and my entire family who have gotten the jab are all very healthy thank you, except my bro-in-law who got swine flu and had to spend a week in bed (he has an underlying condition).

He said to me YESTERDAY that he wished he'd gotten the jab.

So pretty much all of yur post is either incorrect or paranoid or both.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
But what about the millions of people who didnt get the jab
and also didnt get the swine flu
or how about the people that did get the jab and did get the flu

Never ending battle........
Swine flu is gone old story old news move on
in about 10 years it will be back

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I do have children and they have undergone the entire vaccination routine, 2 flu shots every year, MMR, Polio, etc. etc.
But no they didn't get H1N1 because we couldn't find it in our area, or in the places where it was being given the lines were out the door and hours long and standing in a 3 hour line with a 2 and 4 year old (as all parents know) is just not possible.
So while I'll still happily give my children H1N1 if it's available I just haven't had the opportunity yet.
But honestly H1N1 isn't my concern, and never was as the mortality rates were already so much lower than regular flu (which we did get), the return of Whooping Cough, Measles, Mumps, Polio, etc are a much bigger concern to me.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Rather incorrect , paranoid and lose week or so then possibly microchiped

Negative effects of vaccine can show after few years so don't think you make trough it

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Lol did anyone read at the end?

saved millions of lives.

Really now i want proof of that

and the sweet irony now swine flu isnt a flu now its a disease!

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I should say i don't think this is some de-population plan,chipping folks plan etc I simply think it's big pharma making some $$ from a hyped up threat, the WHO and big pharma have been in bed with each other since it's inception.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
you should read the book DR MARY`S MONKEY on how they created simian virus 40 that when injected will cause cancer in any mammal most humans would have no effects for decades untill their hormone levels drop when you reach your 50`s and 60`s

doctormarysmonkey.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Your theory falls apart when you come upon the realization that the government gave Big Pharma immunity for lawsuits for this vaccine.

First off this vaccine was rushed out without proper testing, there is no hard data that this vaccine is effective. The whole H1N1 scare was all hyped up to sell some drugs and for them to pocket a bunch of money.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by kenochs

... yes, I have children, yes, but it's not really a gamble...it's actually a science, called medicine.

Have you ever heard of Tepanation? It is the oldest surgical procedure known to man where holes were drilled into the craniums of people to relieve symptoms of migraines and seizures. What field of practice was this? Hmmmm...oh that's right it was called medicine!

Have you ever heard of bloodletting? This was a practice used up until the 19th century and as a general panacea for whatever ailed you. The practice was to reduce the amount of blood from a body based on the belief there was too much blood, or to be more scientific about it, it was predicated on the belief of the existence of four humours in human physiology. These four humours were four fluids found in the human body, blood, phlegm, yellow bile and black bile. The idea was to reduce the amount of bile by blood letting. This was in the field of...what was it called? Oh that's right, medicine!

Perhaps these medical practices are too ancient and it should be expected that medical practitioners in the dark ages were murderous morons, but what about lobotomies? Ever heard of that? Here's a practice that began in the 1940's where depression was treated by sticking a ten inch long ice pick into the frontal lobes of the brain. The inventor of the lobotomy was awarded a Nobel Prize in 1949 and more than 70,000 people were lobotomized before someone finally had the decency to stand up and say "No more!" This practice was in the field of...what do you call it? Oh that's right, medicine!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I have a daughter, 3, and there's no way in hell she's getting the swine flu vaccine. Why? Because her chances of catching swine flu are about as high as the chances of her having an adverse reaction to the vaccine which several have already had in the form of Guillain-Barre syndrome - in worst-case scenarios, requiring rehabilitation.

How about a baby's death from the vaccination?
www.thinktwice.com...

To the OP, you can take your "wrong, wrong, wrong" conclusion and shove it.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Here is a good read regarding the Myths of Vaccinations.

chetday.com...

Here are a few items I found rather interesting:

The medical literature has a surprising number of studies documenting vaccine failure. Measles, mumps, small pox, pertussis, polio and Hib outbreaks have all occurred in vaccinated populations. [19] , [20] , [21] , [22] , [23] In 1989 the CDC reported: “Among school-aged children, [measles] outbreaks have occurred in schools with vaccination levels of greater than 98 percent.

In the mid 1970's Japan raised their vaccination age from two months to two years; their incidence of SIDS dropped dramatically; [14] they went from an infant mortality ranking of 17 to first in the world (i.e., Japan had the lowest infant death rate when infants were not being immunized)

In the December 1994 Medical Post, Canadian author of the best-seller Medical Mafia, Guylaine Lanctot, M.D., stated, “The medical authorities keep lying. Vaccination has been a disaster on the immune system. It actually causes a lot of illnesses. We are actually changing our genetic code through vaccination...100 years from now we will know that the biggest crime against humanity was vaccines.” After critically analyzing literally ten’s of thousands of pages of the vaccine medical literature, Dr. Viera Scheibner concluded that “there is no evidence whatsoever of the ability of vaccines to prevent any diseases. To the contrary, there is a great wealth of evidence that they cause serious side effects.” [76] Dr. Classen has stated, “My data proves that the studies used to support immunization are so flawed that it is impossible to say if immunization provides a net benefit to anyone or to society in general. This question can only be determined by proper studies which have never been performed. The flaw of previous studies is that there was no long-term follow up and chronic toxicity was not looked at. The American Society of Microbiology has promoted my research...and thus acknowledges the need for proper studies.” [77] To some these may seem like radical positions, but they are not unfounded. The continued denial and suppression of the evidence against vaccines only perpetuates the “Myths” of their “success” and, more importantly, their negative consequences on our children and society. Aggressive and comprehensive scientific investigation into adverse vaccine events is clearly warranted, yet immunization programs continue to expand in the absence of such research. Manufacturer profits are enormous, while accountability for the negative effects is conspicuously absent. This is especially sad given the readily available safe and effective alternatives.

chetday.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Last time I checked squalene was toxic. Guess what vaccine it's in. Just guess.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Here is a great educational film on vaccines

VACCINATIONS THE HIDDEN TRUTH

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
well i live in the mountains i rarely see my neighbors there houses are a good distance's from my house and the closes normal city is 50 miles away i think im ok i usually never leave unless i have to buy food or something i need i really dont think i need the shot its a waste of time i barly get sick here any ways

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

No evidence? You obviously have not carefully read through the posts and topics following the flu vaccine. Perhaps the "evidence" has been misinterpreted, but none the less there is "evidence". Are not the Russians or Germans supplying their army with a MERCURY FREE and something-else free version of the vaccine that makes it less detrimental at no cost to the "curing" factors in it? That is evidence. What about the admittance by whom ever it may concern that they mixed different strains of the virus and unleashed it into the public? What about the recent news report that there is an increase in fatalities amongst children whom have taken the vaccine? Albeit, perhaps almost everything is controversial, but to say that we have no evidence or no basis to infer such things is absurd. It makes me wonder if you’re not part of the vague shadowy system perpetuating it all. WHO knows? WHO knows!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join