It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge to crop circle skeptics...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You believe some of the most complex, large crop circles are made by humans. My challenge is: do it.

Be public about it.

Find a crop design that was known to have appeared overnight and duplicate it.

Make sure it is a complex, large (say, oh, maybe over 1,000 feet in length) design to be made on a certain night, which you will publicly announce so we can view it the next day.

Make sure it happens in ONE NIGHT.

Also, you must ensure that the crops will not be destroyed and that they exhibit the same characteristics as crop circles that are believed by many of us kooks to have been made by alien entities. Look up what those characteristics are, since you are purported to be the experts. Or maybe you don't have to since you claim to have the technique down pat. For example, DON'T break the nodes of the plants. Simply bend them. Or better yet, weave the stalks together as is common with crop circles. You must have this method perfected by now.

Please post your plans on this website, or if you have your own site, post the address here so we can watch this unfold. We are ready to admit that crop circles are in fact made entirely by humans. But we need just a bit of evidence to do so.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
If you can replicate one of these matching the size and precision I'll admit aliens do not exists...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8f6cab8c9a3.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f66640b4c750.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fc94bb9c1a9.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a2c576b8875.jpg[/atsimg]

I'd try the second one if you want any chance at success...

EDIT: Changed a few photos and uploaded them to ATS.

[edit on 21/12/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Prove they were all made overnight by aliens.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I'm not claiming they were all made overnight by Aliens...only that some are...it's almost impossible to prove Aliens made some of them...but I'm sure if they are all made by humans we could prove it couldn't we? So go ahead...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
And don't forget to use that crop circle device that shows 110 times greater radiation levels inside the circle...bring that with you.

Oh and don't forget your anti-gravitational device so as not to make footprints...got bring that.

And just for good measure, and to convince us all real good, make your circle directly over some ancient artifact buried under the ground.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
great post... this ought to be fun.

you made some good points and yea,i'd like to see someone or persons try to make one just as perfect most are.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by atlasastro

I'm not claiming they were all made overnight by Aliens...only that some are...it's almost impossible to prove Aliens made some of them...but I'm sure if they are all made by humans we could prove it couldn't we? So go ahead...

Show us which ones we made by aliens and which ones were made by man. Also, please show the reliable scientific method used in ascertaining the differences between the two. Some may wish to repeat your science so that they can either refute or validate.

Otherwise, they were all made by humans!

IRM

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Show us which ones we made by aliens and which ones were made by man. Also, please show the reliable scientific method used in ascertaining the differences between the two. Some may wish to repeat your science so that they can either refute or validate.

Otherwise, they were all made by humans!
That's some brilliant logic there...
...did you miss the part where I said it'd be almost impossible to prove which were made by Aliens...except maybe high radiation levels and things like weaved stalks...stop trying to make us prove something that is next to impossible...it would essentially mean disclosure...instead why don't you try proving that all are man-made by following the simple instructions of the OP...should be easy enough (unlike your request)...if they are in fact all man-made...

[edit on 21/12/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I don't know about the anti gravity boots that leave no footprints

I draw you attention to the second crop circle.
There are 3 large circles around the outside rim
one at around 9:30 the next at 2 oclock and the third at 5:30.

now the circles at 9:30 and 5:30 have lines leading into them from right angles where no tractor lines go through, the circle at 2 oclock has no lines entering it the same way because it was able to be accessed by the tractor tracks.

It should still have lines entering it even if it would be close to the machinery tracks, they should be noticable which they arnt.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I think whether these were made by aliens or not is irrelevant. The thing to focus on is that there's no way these were created by MAN.

Whether natural, supernatural or extraterrestrial, it's plainly obvious that humans cannot create these ludicrously intricate designs in ONE night, without breaking the stalks.

The trace radiation, magnetic distortions, etc. only add to the mystery.

If these weren't made by aliens, you can still bet your bottom dollar ther weren't made by you or me.

People did not do this.

~G

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S

why don't you try proving that all are man-made by following the simple instructions of the OP...should be easy enough (unlike your request)...if they are in fact all man-made...

I'm not the one making assertions... I don't need to prove anything. You're the one suggesting that some crop circles are made by aliens... and truth is you have nothing beyond wishful thinking to back up what you are saying.

Your thread is redundant - and you have added nothing whatsoever to the ongoing debate. Nothing beyond more false logic.

The burden of proof is not on those suggesting they are man made. Quite the opposite. Some of you guys just can't get that simple logic to stop flying out your other ear.

Just because you cannot fathom how they were made, does not mean that aliens are responsible. If you were the pinnacle of all human intelligence and you were still stumped, I might entertain your alien hypothesis...

...but your not.

IRM :shk:

[edit on 21/12/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaudeamus
The thing to focus on is that there's no way these were created by MAN.

Whether natural, supernatural or extraterrestrial, it's plainly obvious that humans cannot create these ludicrously intricate designs in ONE night, without breaking the stalks.

And just what do you base that on? You could just as easily claim that no human could paint a picture like the Mona Lisa, or no human composer could write music like "Ode to Joy"

People did not do this.

Just like people could not do what I stated above....

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Soak up the challenge here.
This is what you guys need to challenge.
The facts.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Man Made.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

So you are claiming it is possible to prove that some are made by aliens.
Well?
Show 'em to us CHAOS.

Why is it so quiet in here?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

HERE HERE!!!!

After all, it should be relatively easy right?

I would love to see this crop circle from 2002 replicated, now be careful when copying it, the original's beautiful!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbab16d1f80d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

The burden of proof is not on those suggesting they are man made. Quite the opposite. Some of you guys just can't get that simple logic to stop flying out your other ear.

Just because you cannot fathom how they were made, does not mean that aliens are responsible. If you were the pinnacle of all human intelligence and you were still stumped, I might entertain your alien hypothesis...

...but your not.

IRM :shk:

[edit on 21/12/09 by InfaRedMan]

Excuse me, but the burden of proof that crop circles are man made IS on those making that assertion. That they are, instead made by aliens is my belief and I admit for obvious reasons I cannot prove it. However, at least there are some videos showing UFOs creating crop circles. If you challenge those videos, then I also suggest that you provide the data, the website and technical details proving it false. At least we have that much. Human-made crop circle believers can't produce anything other than a couple of losers in the 90s who made simple designs that destroyed crops. Where are the videos of humans making complex crop designs in a matter of hours where the crops are undamaged?

Again, if crop circles of the type I described above and others here have shown are made by humans, PROVE IT. That you are trying to redirect the burden is pretty good evidence that you and similar believers cannot prove anything other than stubborn allegiance to myth created by TV. It's funny, but your beliefs remain as much -- BELIEFS.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Visiting ESB]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

First of all why should I have to do it when lots of circle makers have already shown how they go about it?

Second of all, I'd be a lot more impressed with them if someone made one when it's slightly colder than balmy, and/or in the deep south, Colombia, or Afghanistan.

Somehow them darn aliens seem to avoid locations where farmers are armed to the teeths.

Just sayin' ...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

First of all why should I have to do it when lots of circle makers have already shown how they go about it?

Second of all, I'd be a lot more impressed with them if someone made one when it's slightly colder than balmy, and/or in the deep south, Colombia, or Afghanistan.

Somehow them darn aliens seem to avoid locations where farmers are armed to the teeths.

Just sayin' ...

NONE have done what I suggested in the initial post. NONE

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Well, I don't follow crop circles that closely, but I seem to remember a couple of the guys who's circles got on the cropcircleconnector website posted here on ATS ...

Perhaps someone who's in the loop here can link that to you.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Well, I don't follow crop circles that closely, but I seem to remember a couple of the guys who's circles got on the cropcircleconnector website posted here on ATS ...

Perhaps someone who's in the loop here can link that to you.

The challenge is not whether someone can trick the rest of us by getting on cropcircleconnector. The challenge is to make a complex design overnight with no damage to the crops, while being filmed and monitored. Let's see if those "couple of guys" can do it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join