It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biochip Implant that can turn people into Brainless Vegan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Originally posted by masonicon
What's wrong?

Well first you started a thread about a supposed bio-chip that turns people into vegans AND lowers their IQ. Not only does that make no sense at all, but you didn't give us a link or anything to read about this supposed bio-chip. Now you're talking about yeti's...

Forgot about Yeti's! I get this Idea right from Indonesian Magazine About UFO that I called Info UFO. You should go and Find Info UFO Magazine Website!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

What's wrong?

Well first you started a thread about a supposed bio-chip that turns people into vegans AND lowers their IQ. Not only does that make no sense at all, but you didn't give us a link or anything to read about this supposed bio-chip. Now you're talking about yeti's...

Forgot about Yeti's! I get this Idea right from Indonesian Magazine About UFO that I called Info UFO. You should go and Find Info UFO Magazine Website!

Check out this link: http:www.betaufo.org/id/majalah.html

[edit on 28-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Only thing that doesn't strike me as intelligent is eating an animal that has been stuffed with antibiotics and hormones/chemicals that harm the human body. (most ppl aren't eating fresh kills big difference between the past and now regarding our meat) If people wish to abstain from the horrors that factory farms produce-not only just to an animal but to human life (You can't be a humanitarian and be for factory farms due to the overwhelming harm it causes people and babies who live near by or drink the water the farms dump illegally in).
Whether vegan or vegetarian-to each his/her own as it's a perfectly acceptable and healthy lifestyle.
There's no reason for people who eat meat and those who don't to be attacking one another at all. It's not a competition on who is better.

If anything the government would be more interested in getting people to eat meat and spend money on their fast food industries. If everyone went 'green' (factory farms cause tons of pollution) they'd lose out on a lot of power. It would not make sense.

There are sources available showing the longativity of vegetarians and how their intelligence is very high compared to those who eat meat. Not arguing which is better but the fact that a person can find any source to support their own beliefs-so again, to each their own. There's no chip.
I'm a vegetarian and I do not get vaccined nor have I had a chance to be chipped before i became one :p

Anywho..my point if ppl take anything from my post take this : to each their own....no point in turning this into an 'anti' vegan thread..it's just silly.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Are you saying the bio-chip that turns people into vegans is discussed in this magazine? Which issue is it in?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Not Necesarrily! but I'm mostly talking about Showdown Between Race of Dimwitted and Primitive Vegan Empaths that armed with Countless array of Superpowers and Martial arts that makes up their lack of Intelligence and Technology versus Race of Superhumanly Intelligent Cybernetic reptilian Carnivores that Armed with Science Fiction Weaponry and Over the Top Intelligence and Technology and can't Stand Water and Oxygen in this thread. who's the race that will win in this showdown?

I really really really need to say this:

(I contributed more than enough to this thread already, so mods, please excuse my worthless current post)

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Are you saying the bio-chip that turns people into vegans is discussed in this magazine? Which issue is it in?

Yes! in the Sixth Issue of the Info UFO!

[edit on 29-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Sixth Issue of the Info UFO!

Thank you, I'm downloading it now.
Can you tell me the name of the article or what page it is on?
It'll take me forever to translate the whole magazine.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Sixth Issue of the Info UFO!

Thank you, I'm downloading it now.
Can you tell me the name of the article or what page it is on?
It'll take me forever to translate the whole magazine.

Page 19!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Ok I found the part you were talking about. I used Google to translate it.

Texe Marrs in the Living Truth Ministries announced through the cybernetic, biochip investment in the human brain, humans will have the power to think and act exactly as programmed by the government intelligence agency. According to Marrs, injected into the brain chip will make them vegetarian, and demean themselves as New World Order slave.

Comments like this certainly can not be accepted by all parties. Some consider it an attitude of excessive paranoia. But, what about the evidence available? If that happens, what exactly is the purpose behind all aliens in this?

It says that Texe Marrs made the claim about the implant but they don't give a source. Texe Marrs does talk about bio-chip implants and a vegetarian anti-christ, but I couldn't find anything else about using the chips to turn people into vegans. Regardless, the article asks "what about the evidence available?" well there is no evidence available that there's a brain chip that turns people into vegetarians and slaves of the NWO.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

reply to post by masonicon

Ok I found the part you were talking about. I used Google to translate it.

Texe Marrs in the Living Truth Ministries announced through the cybernetic, biochip investment in the human brain, humans will have the power to think and act exactly as programmed by the government intelligence agency. According to Marrs, injected into the brain chip will make them vegetarian, and demean themselves as New World Order slave.

Comments like this certainly can not be accepted by all parties. Some consider it an attitude of excessive paranoia. But, what about the evidence available? If that happens, what exactly is the purpose behind all aliens in this?

It says that Texe Marrs made the claim about the implant but they don't give a source. Texe Marrs does talk about bio-chip implants and a vegetarian anti-christ, but I couldn't find anything else about using the chips to turn people into vegans. Regardless, the article asks "what about the evidence available?" well there is no evidence available that there's a brain chip that turns people into vegetarians and slaves of the NWO.

is the NWO Slaves mean People with Little or no IQ?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wallachian

Not Necesarrily! but I'm mostly talking about Showdown Between Race of Dimwitted and Primitive Vegan Empaths that armed with Countless array of Superpowers and Martial arts that makes up their lack of Intelligence and Technology versus Race of Superhumanly Intelligent Cybernetic reptilian Carnivores that Armed with Science Fiction Weaponry and Over the Top Intelligence and Technology and can't Stand Water and Oxygen in this thread. who's the race that will win in this showdown?

I really really really need to say this:

(I contributed more than enough to this thread already, so mods, please excuse my worthless current post)

Can you answers Following Question: who's the race that will win in this showdown?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
They wouldn't microchip someone to be a vegan. Eating meat is unhealthy & helps keep people asleep spiritually. They want people asleep & stupid. If anything, they encourage people to eat more meat, not less. JMO

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
this guy is spreading disinfo

Based on my personal experience, being a vegan doesn't lower your IQ.

I'm no longer a vegan, but when i became one my IQ raised 6 points in 2 years.

Not only does this imply the correlation insinuated by the OP is incorrect, but it suggests that veganism actually increases your IQ.

[edit on 12/30/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
People-People! If you all want to discuss about Fast Food Chain turn people into Mindless(but Highly carnivorous) Human Beings Check out This Thread

[edit on 2-1-2010 by masonicon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join