It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biochip Implant that can turn people into Brainless Vegan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Do you know there is a Bio-chip Brain Implant that can turn people Into Vegan with Very low IQ level as long that chip is activated.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Where is your source. Please back up your claims or people will attack you trust me

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

source? proof? explanation of technology?

Edited to add: oops didn't see what board this was posted in, never mind.

[edit on 12/21/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Vegans endeavor not to use or consume animal products of any kind.

en.wikipedia.org...

It would be hard not to become brainless if your chip kept you from getting some burgers. The brain needs fat you know.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man

source? proof? explanation of technology?

Edited to add: oops didn't see what board this was posted in, never mind.

[edit on 12/21/2009 by Alaskan Man]

The explanation of technology so far are Mind control Biochip that Delivered to the deepest region of human brain by dumb nanobots through bloodstream, once it has placed on that human brain those nanobots dies and consumed by human blood cells and everytime that chip activated it turns people into Vegan with IQ level Just below Patrick Star(one of the dumbest cartoon character ever) and what happen when this happens on just everyone else?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I'm not a vegan or a vegetarian but you do know there are sources of fat and protein outside of the animal kingdom right? Nuts typically have both protein and fat.

I totally agree that one would have to be brainless to abstain from all meat, either that or wracked with unnecessary guilt over the fact that we are omnivores at the top of the food chain.

Evolution gave us these bigger brains so we could survive and eating is part of survival. A lion feels no guilt when he chomps down on the throat of a gazelle to slowly suffocate it and then tear it apart so why should we feel guilt over lining up pigs in a slaughter house. Bacon = yum.

It's too bad the OP doesn't have any evidence, what a bummer. I know evidence isn't needed in this section of ATS but still, it would be nice to have something to go on.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

The explanation of technology so far are Mind control Biochip that Delivered to the deepest region of human brain by dumb nanobots through bloodstream, once it has placed on that human brain those nanobots dies and consumed by human blood cells and everytime that chip activated it turns people into Vegan with IQ level Just below Patrick Star(one of the dumbest cartoon character ever) and what happen when this happens on just everyone

I'm sorry, I read this 3 times, but it still doesn't make any sense to me. Dumb nanobots? What?

Stuff posted in this forum may not need proof or evidence, but at least please post your theory completely, like what in the world gave you the idea this is happening, to whom is it happening, and who is the evil mastermind behind these "dumb nanobots". The evil vegetables industry, trying to sell their cucumbers to vegan zombies?

And most importantly, what is the purpose of turning people into vegans by force.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
How do you get rid of the chip once it's there?

I'd hate to be Vegan!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
when you get that chip at least you become Vegan that simply can't do the math

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I think now would be a good time to remember if you've gotten any shots recently. I think you may be in the process of being attacked by "dumb nanobots"

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq

I think now would be a good time to remember if you've gotten any shots recently. I think you may be in the process of being attacked by "dumb nanobots"

That nanobots is just do nothing more than delivering that chip and after that they deactivate permanently, and they called dumb nanobot because weak AI they possess!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

How dare you post a thread in the My Story Forum instead of the Secret Societies Forum. Who let you out of your box?

And second...Why is this in the My Story Forum?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

How dare you post a thread in the My Story Forum instead of the Secret Societies Forum. Who let you out of your box?

And second...Why is this in the My Story Forum?

Try to tell Moderators to move this thread to ATS Skunk Works!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Vegans endeavor not to use or consume animal products of any kind.

en.wikipedia.org...

It would be hard not to become brainless if your chip kept you from getting some burgers. The brain needs fat you know.

I think the All Brawn No Brain Vegans that mentioned in this thread is mostly No Other Than Yeti or Humans that just like Cattle or sheep in term of Diet and Intellect.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

What's wrong?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So every lunkhead stuffing their cakeholes with Mac Donalds, Burger king, KFC, and a host of other carnivorous reptile brain nutrients is a genius?
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Illegal Alien]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

What's wrong?

Well first you started a thread about a supposed bio-chip that turns people into vegans AND lowers their IQ. Not only does that make no sense at all, but you didn't give us a link or anything to read about this supposed bio-chip. Now you're talking about yeti's...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illegal Alien
So every lunkhead stuffing their cakeholes with Mac Donalds, Burger king, KFC, and a host of other carnivorous reptile brain nutrients is a genius?
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Illegal Alien]

Not Necesarrily! but I'm mostly talking about Showdown Between Race of Dimwitted and Primitive Vegan Empaths that armed with Countless array of Superpowers and Martial arts that makes up their lack of Intelligence and Technology versus Race of Superhumanly Intelligent Cybernetic reptilian Carnivores that Armed with Science Fiction Weaponry and Over the Top Intelligence and Technology and can't Stand Water and Oxygen in this thread. who's the race that will win in this showdown?

[edit on 28-12-2009 by masonicon]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join