It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAPER - there will be no where to run from the new world government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

PAPER - there will be no where to run from the new world government

www.telegraph.co.uk

But there can be little doubt which word won the prize for most important adjective. 2009 was the year in which "global" swept the rest of the political lexicon into obscurity. There were "global crises" and "global challenges", the only possible resolution to which lay in "global solutions" necessitating "global agreements". Gordon Brown actually suggested something called a "global alliance" in response to climate change.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well, here it is. This is the beginning - first they work the theme into the public lexicon, then it is not a surprise as it happens over time. Simultaneously they manufacture crisis after crisis to whip folks into an emotional state over things that they feel need to be controlled but have no way to control them. Of course the government has solutions.

Rest assured, this is the final push. I don't believe they will be successful. They need a viable US President for that to happen and Obama is a lame duck already. The intensity of this will continue to rise as they understand that when 2012 gets here you are going to see a very different type of President in the US. One that would not even show up to a climate summit. They are running scared at the moment and its going to get nasty

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't think this is the final push. They need a global enemy for us to fear to establish a true global government. Global warming was supposed to be that enemy. Though that BS seems to be hitting roadblocks.
They'll think something else up.

Seems I remember one of the frameworks for establishing a global government involved faking an alien invasion.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Its weird to think that something like bluebeam invasion could actually happen. I can already 'experience' the feelings that it would create.
It could be the most eerie day in history.
Love based on Lies too a shame.

Using an existing country won't work it has to be the biggest deal ever for it to work.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
There HAS to be another 9/11 like event or it could be the total collapse of the worlds economy.

Some are saying January is when this is going down. But nobody really knows.

I hope for aliens, if you must know how i feel.
I am enjoying my deep depression today.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Yeah Wernher Von Braun had mentioned a fake alien invasion to unite humanity on his death bed supposedly. Reagan also hinted to it in at least 2 of his speeches. The step before the fake alien threat was an asteroid which I think they did Global Warming in place of the fake asteroid threat.

But, don't be mistaken, their game isn't over yet. We need one more crisis, a bit bigger than 9/11 and something that effects the key countries involved. They passed their security laws from 911. They passed their disaster laws with Katrina and the whole New Orleans thing. They passed the money laws and all the things associated with the economy and banking. They passed all the laws they need (almost) under the guise for the environments "well being." Now the health laws will be next.

A Global War on Terror. A Global Warning (Warming) Crisis. The Global Economy Crisis.

After the health care is passed a health disaster will come so people will get familiar with the new laws from health care --everything that they can make you do from this legislation. What procedure you will need, despite your wishes. What shot you MUST be injected with. Oh you can BET they will take that baby out for a test drive and get the public acclimated.

The REAL show will be after health care is passed and the 1st semi-disaster dealing with the public health safety arrives. We've already seen a small bird flu outbreak prior --that was to get everyone on alert of the possibilities of what can happen.

Now, what disaster would unite humanity into a World Government that would almost happen overnight? Obviously something that would wipe out a few governments and leave the world in disarray.

California Earthquake? Asteroid into the Atlantic? 3 Nukes going off -1 in Rome, 1 in DC and 1 in Israel like has been "predicted?" A false Global False Flag attack from "Aliens?"

Remember how fast the country united after 911? We agreed to anything and everything just as long as that fake Bin Laden was killed.

What would it take to unite the world in the same time span as 911 did for America?

Whatever it is, Global Governance is the objective. There's no denying it now.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I believe it will take a few years before it really happens

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
i belive reading, Iran was to be the center stage of the beginning of the takeover...a nuclear threat or atual bombing here in america, will set it all in motion. Of course, thats what i read somewhere and heard..it would make the governemnt look like its trying to help people, " come to us we will help you"
north korea perhaps? i doubt it...Iran sounds liek a more realisitic case.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
3 years remain ? (21/12/2009 O_o)

also did you notice its the solstice today? kind of thought something may happen but its just a feeling. did anything explode yet? did I miss something?

top topics

join