It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

##ATTENTION ALL 9/11 POSTERS##

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I try very hard not to be reduced to slinging silly rude names around. I'm new to this site and I'll obey the rules.

I just wanted to remark (partly in order to get my 20 replies in so I can post a new thread and partly because I think it needs to be said) that conspiracies are fun to believe in. We can't help it. We know conspiracies do exist. Here's the problem, tho.

It seems that after 25-30 years go by after an historic event, the kiddies grow up not knowing about it and are ripe for revisionist history crackpots who, invariably, are 40-50 years old and know what actually happened. They also know kids are happy to listen to conspiracy theories of their elders. Good way to make money!

In twenty years, mark my words, there will be theories that 9/11 never even HAPPENED. That there was no World Trade Center, no attacks, nothing. It was all faked using CGI animation and brainwashing in the text books by those damn (liberals, conservatives, communists, nazis, take your pick)! Sad but true. It will be believed by the same types that don't think the Holocaust or the Moon landing occurred but DO believe that the government is hiding space aliens in the Mojave and that the Bush Jr. administration (the stupidest of all administrations, of course) blew up the World Trade Center and created the biggest conspiracy in the course of human history.

Of course, believing in that last one would require one to believe that the WTC and twin towers existed once, but if one is enough of a nut, one can figure out an explanation for that.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If they want to shovel the manure, just shovel it right back at them. Let them go cry to mommy and daddy afterwards all they want. Losing "brownie points" should be the least of your concerns when dealing with these robotic morally corrupt pompous thugs.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Our Story So Far

It's not easy, nor free of controversy, nor is the job ever really done, nor can the mods do it alone, and more than a few people think we're being unfair (see: Why Me?), but...

There IS a noticeable difference in the tone and the quality of discussion in this forum, and hopefully you can agree it's an improvement.

To everyone who has managed to stay cool, stay focused, bring your best to the discussion and remain committed to doing so, please don't ever doubt that it is deeply appreciated.

Thank you so much!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

'They sat a while in silence, then turned at last to me "we will call you cygnus, the god of balance you shall be"'

I be paying attention to this 'new' adventure.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I dont understand how all the passengers on the planes and their subsequent phone calls got covered up/were a cover up?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm new here and this is the first forum I’ve seen put it's foot down on personal insults and name-calling. That's great. This may be a disadvantage for those who don't have the truth... having that name-calling, hurling-insults tool in the tool box comes in real handy when you don't have the facts.

I do believe the previous post is off-topic

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
gooooood

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Do not spam the board to achieve 20 posts so that you may author a thread. Please go about it the right way.
edit on 4/6/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It's not just in this subject either. I was sexually harassed by someone but fortunately the ATS mods caught it. The problem is that people think this always has to be a debate when really it should only be a discussion. To personally attack someone just shows a level of immaturity for others and not the subject matter at hand. And to disagree with someone should not be impetus for attack anyway. We can disagree but be civil about it.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
A Note On Personal Commentary, Straw Men And Call-Outs

As this thread and several others covering the same ground over the years attest, there is a longstanding and ongoing problem with courtesy, topical relevance and general behavior on the part of some members who participate in these forums.

Since there has been no shortage of warnings and notices on the issue, efforts to enforce the standards and policies of this forum are, over time, becoming more focused and stringent.

Specific attention is and will be focused on ensuring that thread topics are suited for this forum, that members refrain from personal commentary, and that such irrelevant and disruptive digressions such as straw men, "call-outs" and other inappropriate behavior are minimized or eliminated.

Members who, despite previous warnings and staff interventions directly related to their accounts (and you know who you are), persist in misbehavior in this forum should be aware that their memberships will be subject to immediate termination without further warning, notice or comment.

Also, any member who, via these forums, private message or other means, expresses any sort of intent to deliberately disrupt discussion, or impede the ability of any member to share their opinions without fear of ridicule or retaliation, or the staff in enforcing the rules of this forum, will be subject to immediate account termination.

Rude or obnoxious behavior toward any member of the community or staff may result in a similar outcome, so let's not go there.

The majority of contributors to this forum post with erudition, patience and poise. Some of the best research and discussion on ATS can be found here. Unfortunately, their exemplary work is all too often marred by the inconsideracy of a small minority of members.

You can help us make that small minority even smaller by assisting us in combating bad behavior. Please be sure to ALERT posts that do not meet ATS standards and we will be sure to investigate.

It can be frustrating to see someone get away with poor conduct again and again, but justice tends to catch up with them eventually, and with your help, we can make that happen sooner rather than later.

Thanks, as always, to every member who has worked hard to make this forum the best it can be.

We are at your service.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
several federal agents gathered in building 7 in an attempt to spread suppressed technology as fast and precisely as they could. Then there that morning threatened the peoples of space... minutes later pilot cockpits underwent hypnosis from undetermined source. The claim that they were in the trade centers was merely a distraction. when the plane hit, they knew they were out matched as far as control of the telecommunications network was concerned. So they burnt that bitch to the ground, then plan b. then the pentagon sent a missile into the accounting office in the pentagon, I ordered that, the agents then apologized and promised to listen to the overlords and the fourth plane was no longer use full, so the overlords crashed it. 9 11.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Strype

I agree that everyone should be assumed "innocent" of being a disinfo agent unless directly implcated by
evidence. I do, however, think you're mistaken if you don't think think these "agents" actually exist. That's my opinion, but let's assume for arguements sake that theybare a reality. This practice would a remarkably cheap, effective, and deniable way to influence public opinion. In order to minimize their ability we should take away the tools they utilize. In persuasion, particularly when you know your arguement is wrong, it's common to use logcal fallacies and even full untruths. A lot of the time this is enough, it may not persaude the other person but to observers it appears to be a side with two issues and creates doubt. When the actual untruths, fallacies of logic, etc. are directly pointed out the playbook calls for deflection. Name calling and attacks on credibility are most common, often appealing to social values, like "anyone with an ounce of intellegence knows 911 was ______" or "If you don't think _____ you haven't been paying attention." The best way to combat this, and others who inadvertently derail threads, is to calmly explain why you disagree with their stance. When confronted with facts they start attack. If mods take this away users can calmly refute any deceptive practices, and they will be severely less capable of doing their job. So to those who think this is somehow limiting discussion, please realize it is actually giving you an environment where constructive dialoge is a possibility.

Or maybe I was paid by ATS to say this

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
With all of the facts that have come to light by reputable people, which include engineers, demolishion experts, and those experts who know the difference between the temperture of Jet fuel and a chemical that burns at thousands of degrees, to Kerosene, which is what jet fuel is a derivative of, I would think that the whole of American citizens would have little doubt as to the truth of what happened on 911. The testimony of the 911 investigators was filled with false hoods and animated pictures of how the building could have collasped instead of facts on how it auctually happened. Why are 8 of the so called terrorist still alive and well and can easily be found after 911? America it is time to take our heads out of the sand and time to stop being afraid of what this government can do to us for what we know to be fact, and take a lesson from history and our forfathers and and speak out and march and fight if necessary, for the truth and for the 4th amendment to be given back to the people, along with all the other rights that have been taken away from us as a nation, by sinister underworld figures. This is why John F Kennedy died and for no other reason, he was attempting to stand up for American from these figures, and Martin L. King, even President Rossealvelt admitted that he had made a mistake giving into these underworld figures. Use your heads and open your eyes and pratice to not fear, no matter what the consiquinces maybe it is time to believe in the one who is greater than yourself, Our lord Jesus Christ, this is the one whom they fear and don't want you to believe in, because he is the only help that you can depend on.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GorehoundLarry

Actually...just calling someone truther is insulting....they are people with a differing opinion to what to...ummmm...so called official story is....and if everyone agreed with what the official laid out story was concerning 911....there would be no 911 forum in the first place....we are not truthers...we are people with an opinion whom do not agree with the lies the MSM has been presenting on said topic.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Those who say, haven't we heard enough about 911, and let us forget about it and move on, I say we will never and should never forget about 911, we should eat and sleep 911 and remember all the innocent people who were made to be pawns and were killed for no other reason than for a few to make more money. I can never forget the people who died and why, the business man, the office workers, the White, the Black, the Asian, the Mexican, and every race of people who were in those building, who were my man kind my brothers and my sisters. I saw them jump to their deaths that day I heard their screems over the phones, I saw their terror and their anquish, and their cries for help that they knew that would never come for them that day. It could have easily of been you and me, as far as I am concerned it was you and me. I have a pain inside of me for those people, that day, my brothers and my sisters, and a rage for justice and for the wasteful loss of life, and that these people meant no more to the people who killed them, than just another monetary gain. So I say no, I will never ever forget 911 or the people who lost their lives for nothing, to evil and greed and hate and a deep lack of empathy. You should never forget 911 because it will happen again and again until we wake up to who we are dealing with and it sure aint no terrorist, from other countries.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carolenej1
Those who say, haven't we heard enough about 911, and let us forget about it and move on, I say we will never and should never forget about 911, we should eat and sleep 911 and remember all the innocent people who were made to be pawns and were killed for no other reason than for a few to make more money. I can never forget the people who died and why, the business man, the office workers, the White, the Black, the Asian, the Mexican, and every race of people who were in those building, who were my man kind my brothers and my sisters. I saw them jump to their deaths that day I heard their screems over the phones, I saw their terror and their anquish, and their cries for help that they knew that would never come for them that day. It could have easily of been you and me, as far as I am concerned it was you and me. I have a pain inside of me for those people, that day, my brothers and my sisters, and a rage for justice and for the wasteful loss of life, and that these people meant no more to the people who killed them, than just another monetary gain. So I say no, I will never ever forget 911 or the people who lost their lives for nothing, to evil and greed and hate and a deep lack of empathy. You should never forget 911 because it will happen again and again until we wake up to who we are dealing with and it sure aint no terrorist, from other countries.

well put.

rage is the key to the cages of apathy.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think there is a certain, rather high number of NWO agents active in this forum. They are skilled in the "art" of lureing conspiracy "theorists" into arguments, by provocation and applied psychology. I do suggest to ignore those assumed agents.

If this statement is against the T+Cs then I have a real problem with the board, because it would mean to me that I am not allowed to speak out the truth.

Can I get a statement of the board staff about that?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join