It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hatrid towards American soldiers, by Americans?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Uncalled for in any event however I think American contractors are giving American soldiers a bad name. I blame the military for allowing these guns for hire militia groups to operate within foreign boarders and outside of regular military control and supervision. There is nothing they can do we cannot train our own soldiers to do.
The US used to grow it's own food and manufacture it's own stuff. Look where outsourcing has gotten us. We would starve to death if not for South America and China.

What is going to happen to our Department of Defense if more and more of our military functions are outsourced? We will be up a creek without a rocket launcher.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
My father is in Croatian Army , and I didnt met bad solider (but they exist for sure) I live in Croatia and not so long ago we were in war with Serbia , on each side were war crimes (war cant be perfect , not even more in video games and this one was pretty emotional) . They couldn't decide to fight or not they were FORCED and they were fighting for freedom (real freedom not american) and in that case I support army and soldiers

BUT

I don't support american army and its soldiers because I don't see there any normal reason for war in Vietnam or war in Iraq ( they were big threat for world peace
)

Americans never saw real war in their country for quite time but world saw bunch of wars because of them

I don't hate americans i just hate their politicians and 'big patriots'

And every solider is guilty for every one of kills is it good if you kill somebody innocent just because some fat politician said you to do that and that is alright???

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Why the hatrid towards American soldiers, by Americans?

This reason can be compared to the recent mistrust of Wall Street. Americans love investments (the goverment) when they are making money or (war) they can understand. Once this goes south, and the losses are plucked from our pockets (taxation and unjustifiable deaths), people then mistrust and take their frustraion out on the only visable thing... investors or (soldiers)

<< 1  2   >>

join