It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's something wrong with redheads?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

I actually thought your Avatar was the chick from Girls aloud too

Hi Nicola... nice to have you as a member here

[edit on 20/12/09 by blupblup]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by Selahobed

I actually thought your Avatar was the chick from Girls aloud too

Hi Nicola... nice to have you as a member here

[edit on 20/12/09 by blupblup]

ATS is cool! it now has celebrity members, I bet Cheryl is poking around somewhere

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I have a little admission to make.
I like gingers.

My first love when I was 12 was a ginger boy in my class at school. I was totally in love until he moved away, and then I was heartbroken.
The year we had together was totally magic.

I was probably 14-15 when the next true love came along, and she was a redhead.
She was fire and lightening, and took me places I had never been.
We had almost 3 years to explore life with each other, but ended up being posted to different bases. I was on a ship so we just drifted apart.

When I was 17-18 it was an older woman, about 15 years older. But again, it was a sort of strawberry blond. More red than blond.....
She was a good looking woman and everything, completely insane though.
(Not that I'm not crazy, but she was nuts...):bnghd:

All my relationships have been with gingers until I settled down. My husband has a little red in his beard, but mostly brown hair.
I wonder how I ended up with him ?

I have dark brown hair, but have a lot of family that are redheads.
Maybe too Freudian, but my attraction might be based on the fact that my sister, mother, several aunts and uncles, and a grandfather, all had red hair.

Now it's just getting weird.:shk:

There's nothing wrong with redheads..........

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I have a serious weakness for redheads. They are my kryptonite. Beautiful creatures the lot of them. Why anyone would have a problem with them is beyond me.:shk:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have always had a thing for redheads.

So funny - when I met my hubby 21 years ago - another guy was trying to impress me with his suped-up Camaro.

Little did he know he didn't stand a chance. My hubby is a redhead.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I do now...and ALWAYS have loved Redheads

most of all of the girls I dated were redheads...the others vary

been married to one for almost 11 years now

although I can understand why some may think there is something wrong with them...it is not their appearance

All of them are crazy...but you'll never be loved the same

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
reply to post by caitlinfae

But I have seen your picture caitlinfae and you are beautiful. You are like the poster girl for redheads.

Not everyone believes that rubbish anyways. At least not the smart ones.

Awesome...caitlinfae...I love poster girls...and redheads

Giggity

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm not going to lie and say that I think red heads are the most beautiful of all girls, because i'm definitely a fan of brunettes. But regardless of my personal opinion, I would never tell a red head that I dont like her hair, let alone would I say it on television.

Side note - There was actually an extremely pretty re headed girl in a writing class I had last fall in college.

But back to the topic, and my main point. I truly believe the media today is doing the most horrible thing to little girls in telling them they arent pretty. You look at girls 16-20. Most of them feel like they need a physical improvement somewhere. It's all these magazines and MTV shows. Girls from the beginning should feel comfortable with themselves. To me, theres nothing more unattractive than a girl who thinks she's ugly, whether she is or isnt.

I dunno... I just think it's kinda (*@&ed up and sick.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Damn redheads.....

Sexy? Yeah. Absolutely malfunctional? No doubt. Seriously bipolar? Fo sho.

Sooooo, the story goes something like this (as dictated by youtube)....I was singing at Karaoke the other night, which, as many of you know, is where I spend most of my weds. nights.....except, this time, I brought my boys with me.....

I was then waved down by Karaoke Ginger.....( due to privacy issues, and because alcohol has an effect on name recollection, I've decided to use a pseudonym for this story).

"Wow, what an amazing voice," said miss Ginger, "I think I.......

I quickly responded, "Well, of course.....cause I'm Da Boss!!!.....

....she agreed, "Damn, you are Da Boss!"

As we both chat and continue drinking, pumkin ale for her and Boones Farms for me, I here my name called to sing once more.

"This song is dedicated to you," I told her as I confidently, but drunkenly staggered to the mic, "I'm goin' solo this time!"

My charm, good-looks, social status (I'm the boss) and impecable taste (as evidenced by my choice of drink) eventually led to her insisting I ask for her number cause she's leaving soon.

I typed her number and name, Karaoke Ginger, into my phone and kissed her on the cheek goodbye..... "I'll see you soon, girl!"

I then sat in the corner of the bar and watched her.....

Not really, I left. And texted her mutliple times trying to flirt only to get super boring responses like, "HAHA" and "LOL" and then nothing.

....I realized she wasn't really into me and it wasn't until recently that my gut feelings were right. I ran into her again at the bar and was absolutely ignored.

I can't remember a girl coming on to me, asking ME to exchange information and then totally pulling a guy move. I mean, it's not like she was drunk......she was just a redhead.

So...because of that experience, this song truthfuly describes how I feel about Karaoke Ginger (and if you're a hot red head, then this song is speaking of inner beauty :p)....

There is something wrong with redheads....

-Dev

[edit on 21-12-2009 by DevolutionEvolvd]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hahahaha I know a red head who is absolutely insane! This is a bad ad to have but I couldnt stop laughing because i know a red head who fits this to a t!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I'm telling you, they're bad news.....

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Well......I guess one out of three isn't just *too* bad, and I'm neither malfunctional or bi-polar....you work out the rest....

My feeling is that we are more aware of our dark sides than most people who mistakenly like to believe that they are all love and light, or aspire to being so.....BIG mistake! We function best as human when we're properly balanced, and our dark sides are important. And fun, more to the point!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Red's are always passionate about everything they do.

From love to fights, they put 150% into all.

If you piss em off, they hit also...no ....seriously.......it hurts.....:bnghd:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Mr M....u clearly have at least one redhead in your life, you luck man. It's true about the 150%, and also about the hitting.....although I got myself out of that habit a while ago. A long time ago, infact. It's kinda helpful to know that we can still do it if we need to tho....mess with one of us at your peril, and it's always a bigger shock when it comes out of leftfield.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Sadly, it never was a shock....

Usually, I more than deserved it, but thats still no reason.....

Also, did I mention how easy it is to piss off red's, there ...
(And I mean not always trying...)

My biggest issue, believe it or not.....

When she got pissed at me, she gave me dirty looks, my problem was I found that particular face very amusing...a few times I even chuckled.....yeppers, I paid for that one.

One thing reds are never accused of is lacking energy.... get your mind out of the gutter...

Always ready for walk/hike/sports.......

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Yea, that kinda describes women in general, not just redheads.
j/k

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Hey, if thats you in your avatar then U2U me your number lol....... xxx

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Nope... Thats just me at a certain angle, a certain light, loads of make up, and a auzzie friend who is a photographer and can make ANYONE including me look good!!

I wish i had her money though!!!

[edit on 043131p://f12Tuesday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I hear you about the dirty looks. That's one habit I haven't been able to stop I'm afraid. I don't even know I'm doing it. Just for the record tho, I never ever start the fight, I'm never the agressor, quite the opposite, in fact, but if someone picks on me, he is quite likely to find my little fist in his face...lol...

The endless energy thing is also true...i don't stop very often, although I'm not a hillwalker...I'm just on the move all the time. Always doing something. It's not s good feeling to know that people are scared of you....I really dont like it, and I know that some find me unapproachable just cos I have that scary red head look most of the time.

Make someone happy today....Cuddle a Redhead!!

Cait x

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae

Make someone happy today....Cuddle a Redhead!!

Cait x

That just made me laugh, it's a good'un

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join