It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock on Norway Spiral, DNA Upgrade, 2012 & UFO Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
David Wilcock talks to Project Camelots Kerry Cassidy about UFO Disclosure, DNA Upgrade, 2012 and the Norway Spiral.

www.youtube.com...

I am always amazed how these guys can latch on to any current event and make it there own. Throw in some secret informants here, mix it with a little UFO there… He talks as though he’s an expert on everything from ascension to government secret experiments. How is it one person can be so connected across so many spectrums? Has anything he said come true and can anything he or others like him say be substantiated?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It has become pretty clear to me over time that David Wilcock is a charlatan. It's obvious to me, but I guess that's just my "opinion."

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
It has become pretty clear to me over time that David Wilcock is a charlatan. It's obvious to me, but I guess that's just my "opinion."

Agreed.
Could not have said it better.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
LOL.....David Wilcock jumps on ANYTHING doesn't he? Claiming he knows "inside information" about it. Quite frankly I am getting sicker of this charlatan by the day, but maybe that's just me.

[edit on 12/17/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Haha yes Mr. David Wilcox' strike record is so far 0 in what i have seen.

In my "opinion", i have no idea what they are about. i have always listend to them just for kicks, and they do have good insight on life. but when it comes to conspiracies they go over the edge.

I'm not saying the illuminati dose not exist, all i am saying is that they are viewing them as gods, at the same time saying they are not. when i say gods, i mean men that are extraordinary that can crush you with their thoughts. thats the vibe i get while listening to PC and David.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

He begins by explaining the Norwegian HARP system as though he is intimately aware of its operations. I find it odd that these guys are called on almost like “expert witnesses” to any abnormal event.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Ditto
Ditto
Ditto

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

I find it odd that these guys are called on almost like “expert witnesses” to any abnormal event.

They are NOT called on like expert witnesses' by any REAL ufologist. It is beyond sad that these people seem to draw all the mainstream attention for the most part, while REAL ufologist do all the real work trying to find the "truth".

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I agree. I have to admit there is a part of me who wants to see the things they are saying be proven to be true. But it never is and there’s always a perfectly logical reason why. I was listening to Cliff with the web bot in a recent interview and he comes up with these long winded technical answers for why this or that changed because of the blab la bla……

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Sorry.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by liveandletlive]

[edit on 17-12-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

The other day I watched a few Project Camelot interviews on YT and it struck me how much people there are who seem to know it all. If you think Wilcock is a charlatan, you should see this other guy Dan Burish. I think that they are so far gone that they belief their own lies.

They all try to make a living, I guess. Some make a darn good living with the way they "see" things. Sometimes they operate in pairs..one confirms the story of the other and visa versa...the classic scam from the 'ol days...still works tho.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Oh alright, I guess I'll be the first to post it.... can you say "disinfo agent"??

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Nicely put. It’s so true. It sucks to have these people dilute the water.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Live and let live, nice name, if a little hypocritical at this juncture.
Nothing personal here, but this whole thread points out an interesting situation.
These people, Wilcock included, who may in fact be charlatans and dis-info agents, are out there spreading their own information, which can be confusing and contradictory.
But they ARE raising awareness of the subject. I agree it is sad that some people lack the critical reasoning necessary to realize that they cannot possibly know, with one hundred percent certainty, anything they hear from outside of their experience, and so hinge onto each prophet/informer like bugs on a light.
And when a single piece [or many pieces] of information do not align with the receiver of that information's expectations, all of a sudden its a flaming carnival.
Has it occurred to any of you that you are looking for a savior/father figure here? Someone who will tell you no lies?
Well good luck folks. That'll happen.
Do any of you really need Wilcock to tell you that some weird #e is going down?
Do any of you really need ANY government or external authority to tell you that there is life elsewhere in the universe?
Critical thinking people. That means thinking FOR YOURSELF.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyDawn
Oh alright, I guess I'll be the first to post it.... can you say "disinfo agent"??

"Disinfo agent" is such a strong word....

I am betting he is more than likely a simple charlatan.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

You're right...charlatan...attention-whore....those ARE more fitting! lol

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Isn't Wilcock the one who said disclosure is absolutely imminent by the end of 2009 and that Obama even has a 2-hour television spot secured for the announcement?

Hmm, well it's December 17th already now... and counting........

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Obviously, some of you don't pay much attention to radio archives. In the C2C interview, he stated that he wasn't going to risk his career on it because even he wasn't sure of the validity of the testimony, even after several confirmations. Really, some of you guys just stick to one thing, and null everything else. o.o

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
He really believes that 2012 is this ascension or DNA upgrade..
But he buys more time by saying(time marker-7:12):

Don't expect some cosmic light switch to go off on December 21st 2012

When should we expect our upgrade then? *buying more time, so you may buy more books?

How crazy would it be if he was right all along, though?!

He's promoting happiness through some far out ideas, so I really don't care either way. I have given him zero dollars and the benefit of the doubt. However that will most likely expire on 12/21/12.

new topics

top topics

join