It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They picked Black President to take the USA FAIL

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Im not a supporter of Obama, nor did i vote for him. We know about president being the puppets now days, being controlled by the men behind the curtain. These men had these plans to destroy things like the dollar, healthcare, control the people and collapse the system while getting rich with trillions.

They didnt want the white president to take the blame. They possibly dont like the black people at all, and they wanted them to live their excited days by seeing the first black president of the United States... Then use this president to take all the blame and put all the garbage on him and force him to do unthinkable things to Americans, so far its working pretty well... After they are done, The americans will never vote for another black president ever again, and everyone will blame the black people for destroying the country.

Sure its a theory, but if you put yourself in the shoes of a racist and have all the power and wonder how you can use that power against the people you hate the most, this would be a plan that will probably make more whites hate black people more.

Sure Obama has a choice, he can resign, or kill himself to escape being the poppet of this magnitude. He might even think he is doing the right things because he was brain washed into thinking so... or the men behind the curtain threaten his family and that might be the only thing he might still care about and thats why hes doing things that hes told to do.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
No offence, but this is the most ridiculous thing I've heard today.

How do you explain voters free will to vote for whoever they like? Not to mention that in the USA they do not have compulsory voting.

Nope, sorry, this is not a very well thought out idea that you've come up with

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpinifexPrincess

This could very well be what's going on. Think about this - how did BO seemingly arise from nowhere to where he is today? Accomplishments? Nope. Help from those behind the curtain? Maybe.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm about to do this, but Bush stole the election in 2000, but Obama couldn't have stolen the election in 2008? I don't quiet understand, I'm not assuming that anybody believes that, but for anybody that tries to argue that point you are at a dead end.

But this could be a plausible theory, TPTB could very well be racists (I can't believe I'm bringing that up either) especially if you buy into the theory that this is the 4th Reich.

I don't really believe any of it I just think Obama is a puppet that has illusions of grandeur and was promptly knocked on his butt when he found out who really pulls the strings.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I would have to agree with you i think everyone will blame him but yet he's just a face for the PTB to puppet around, while they hide behind closed doors

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

He might even think he is doing the right things because he was brain washed into thinking so... or the men behind the curtain threaten his family and that might be the only thing he might still care about and thats why hes doing things that hes told to do.

common'... sounds like you just got done watching undercover brother.....

[edit on 17-12-2009 by TrainDispatcher]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NickT916

I have actually thought about this same thing. It makes sense to me. Those that run things I am certain they have a serious dislike for Blacks, and Muslims. They are certainly implementing their global banking cartel/world domination plot right now, and America is going to have to go down in flames for it to work. Obama is in a position to take the blame for the cratering of the economy. Then Uncle Joe Biden can be that final transition from having a Nation, to being blended into a supranational conglomerate of bankrupted and enslaved countries to the IMF, and Fed.

At the same time there is a Eugenics campaign going on. They call it environmentalism or the green movement. You can read all about their population reduction schemes. They range from passing out birth control, to sterilizing women, to killing people with weaponized Ebola. The UN is the point of the spear on this effort. The elites want a few people alive, of their choosing, that are absolute total slaves. Chipped and tracked. The Nations targeted for population reduction are of course predominately Black, Muslim, and South American.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickT916
They didnt want the white president to take the blame.

Fail what? Who didnt want to pick a white president to fail? As far as I can see it, Obama ran a campaign and was elected democratically, and from there chosen by the majority of state delegates. No group or individual picked him, he was voted in. NWOers will yap on about the mysterious boogymen men sitting around a table at their evil headquarters somewhere in Wyoming or what not but their claims of "puppets" go no further than talk.

Obama still hasnt finished his term so I wouldnt jump the gun on failing anything, especially considering the economic collapse last year was years in the making.

They possibly dont like the black people at all,

Its social blabbering politics like this that keeps us debating away from the real issues.

SG

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
That has crossed my mind, OP. I also think that he was specifically chosen by TPTB at this particular time. I hate to say it, but we live in a highly politically correct nation, and Obama is insulated by the race card. He can do anything that he/they want, and nobody will have the spine to seriously call him on it for fear of being called a racist. It's already happened. IMO, Obama (or the secret government) has more power than any president has ever had which is dangerous. If you really think about it, he's not a far cry from a dictator. This is a very delicate time. I think that's one of the reasons why everyone is so edgy. Anything can happen. I think that people yearn for and fear Obama's 'change' at the same time because right now things don't look so good, and it's unknown what the final outcome will be.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I would have picked Colin Powell, but then we would of still only had a half black President.
If we had of elected a real Black man for President we would not be in this situation, some one like Bernie Mac, but he's dead. R.I.P.
It's the white devil half in Obama that's going to ruin us.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NickT916

Have felt it was more than a little likely that such was true from the beginning.

The ruling oligarchy does not like blacks. They want to exterminate the whole African continent. Their AIDS has been doing a pretty good job, so far.

They want civil war. Trained stooges and thugs are good at creating conflict, turmoil, chaos when they've been trained to do so and set-up to do so.

The DESTROYER IN CHIEF is likely on thin ice in a list of ways.

These traitorous creatures love death and destruction.

I read a bumper sticker recently which kind of tells it all

. . .

THE JIHADI'S BETTER WORK FAST TO DESTROY AMERICA OR
OBAMA'S GOING TO BEAT THEM TO IT.

Just the script the globalist oligarchy has written and is playing out.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

NONSENSE.

The Clintons et al forced--ILLEGALLY FORCED PREVENTION OF WHAT 70-90% OF KEY PRECINCTS OF MILITARY VOTERS ABSENTEE BALLOTS FROM BEING INCLUDED FOR VARIOUS REASONS BY VARIOUS STRATEGIES.

The NY Slimes and other newspapers did a thorough investigation. It was clear Bush did not steal the election. He had many thousands of votes illegally stolen from him.

Add in Acorn's massive voter fraud . . . and half the snowbird Democrat voters in Florida also voting in New York . . .

The number of dead on the DEM voter records in recent elections has far outweighed any GOP such by at least 90/10 or thereabouts IIRC.

Check your facts, assumptions and biases if you plan on surviving the next 10 years.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It sounds like a possibility;
They were brainwashing the public to vote for obama for 2 years before the election with constant bombardment on the media;
Plus there was the Acorn scandal where they were doctoring the ballots....

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Something that crossed my mind is this, what if BO, was to be assassinated, that would make the vice president the president right, someone not voted by the people to represent them. would that not then make the US a dictatorship in part? just a thought. :0)

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Obama stole the election? Not neccessary as McCain couldn't win one. I agree with your point about who will take the blame and as to why they want to play the races against each other. It's my beleif that they want to eventually throw the US into finacial chaos leading to a race war. It wouldnt take much of a spark to make it go off IMO.
Hopefully I'm wrong, it's certainly not anything I would want to see happen.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
the major flaw in your story is that all these problems began with a white president.

Only loyal followers of Faux news believe other wise.

The other hilarious part about this story, and others like it, is that the 'man behind the curtain' seems to be able to predict the future 100% of the time.

No matter what happens, 'the man' planned it, and it was executed flawlessly via our government.

then you turn around and say our government is too stupid to do ___________

arguing with ones self should be a side show @ your local circus

it really is quite amusing.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

you would have picked Colin Powell?

The man who helped bush lie his way to war?

Yes, he later resigned & admitted it was wrong...but he STILL went along with it

edit to add: you're also nothing more than a childish racist.

Black Men...White Men...all equally stupid.

Brain matter is what makes the world go around...and i believe your world has stopped spinning.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Snarf]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I think they picked him not because they knew he would fail, but because they felt the time was right to prop up a candidate that was a minority. They knew the minority would win, so they went with it. Hilary would have won had BO not ran imo.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Your entire premise relies on the fact that the majority of Americans that voted for Obama -- 60% or so -- KNEW that the country was going to tank and wanted Obama to be responsible for taking the fall. Which is completely contrary to what is actually happening now.

I can guarantee you that the people that voted for Obama voted for the Change and Hope that HE promised. They were not looking for a fall-guy.

I am offended by the fact that you think the "sheeple" are too stupid / blind to see what is really going on in the world, but yet you suddenly think they are smart enough to vote in a black President because they had the foresight to know the US was going to tank, further the war in Afganistan, buy major portions of the auto market, spend billions in stimulus, etc.

You can't have it both ways: Either the sheeple are following blindly, or they are geniuses with the foresight to pick what they think will be the best scapegoat.

CX

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Interesting theory but i'd say no to this one.

If they wanted a black president to take the fall for the downfall of the US, why did "they" let Bush run things for 8 years? Last time i looked he wasn't black, yet he did his fair share of messing up things there.

Nah, i think it was just a case of Obama won because everyone was fed up with the way Bush did things. If the same happens for Obama, then so be it.

I'm not as clued up on US history as you guys, but surely most people with an ounce of sense in their head can realise that if the country fails (whatever that seems to mean nowadays) then Obama inherited a failing country when he won.

Yes he may add to it in some ways, but it's not all Obama's fault.

CX.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join