It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep your religion out of my reality...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I am excepting of many things, including, but not limited to religion. I believe that everyone deserves to live life as they see fit, as long as it doesn't hurt or infringe upon anyone else. I am not an organized religion type of girl. I believe in a Creator and that We are a part of the 'Whole'. I try to view my life and what it brings as neither good or bad but as life lessons (it's reeeeeally hard sometimes). I believe that we create reality with our thoughts and emotions. What really chaps my ass is that the majority of religions are forming My/Our reality based upon their belief system. I dont know how many times I've heard the words Armageddon, The End Times or the coming of the Anti-Christ? Most religions fortell of cataclysms, world destruction, of plagues and famine, of infestation and torture and death. The majority of the world are in the process of forming my future with their thoughts and emotions and I dont want any part of it. The act of feelings/emotions shape Our world, our Universe. Our reality is formed and created by our beliefs. Our emotions are the energy which manifests into our reality, Our thoughts define what is and what will be. Thoughts create emotions, emotions create energies, energies create realities. I dont want to be a part of Your 'religiousness' and all that it entails. So, please, keep Your religion out of my reality.

Peace. K*

edited to add 'it'

[edit on 12/16/09 by Demetre]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Not really a good way to go about that. You tell them to keep their religion out of your reality by telling them you religion and putting it into their reality?

Don't you really say by your own action that it is ok for them to do that?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I dont know if it's the best way or not, but it's the way I see things. It's honest and really the best way I know how to describe it. I say it that way because there is soooo many more of those who wait upon the end times than there are those who dont. The greater the thought= the greater the energy= the greater the emotion= the greater of reality in general becoming true. I dont have a 'religion', I dont put a label on what I believe. My belief system includes love, acceptence, empathy, tolerance without the torture, tribulation and death of most religions. Which includes everyone, not just the chosen or the born again.

Peace. K*

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

The point in what I said had nothing to do with your beliefs. The point was you did exactly what you told them not to do. You don't want them to tell you their beliefs, but as the same time you push off your beliefs.

That is hypocrisy.

[edit on 12/16/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

You got nothing else to blame for your 'reality' but yourself.

As Mahatma Gandhi would say: "Be the change you want to see in the world"

Savvy?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Either u misunderstood or I did not explain it properly, probably the latter. It's not the 'hearing' of any of it. I study religion and how can I learn if I dont hear it? It's the emotion that goes into the thought process. Anyone can say Armaggedon, I just did. The word itself doesnt hold power, it's the emotion of fear, anger that is transformed into the energy that creates the reality. You are correct, My own personal reality is created by me, which I'm very satisfied with. Unfortunately, as a collective, We are creating reality for everyone. Our personal reality can only cover so much. I can sit everyday all day and focus on peace, love and happiness and follow up with kind deeds and positive changes. One person can only change so much, many ppl can change the course of all reality. What I'm saying, putting it as simple as I know how, the emotions and energy spent on all the destruction, catastrophies, death will be played out, because it's 'willed'. It doesnt have to be that way, we have a choice. I choose acceptance, love and light above fear, hate and anger.

Peace. K*

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
One person can only change so much, many ppl can change the course of all reality. What I'm saying, putting it as simple as I know how, the emotions and energy spent on all the destruction, catastrophies, death will be played out, because it's 'willed'. It doesnt have to be that way, we have a choice. I choose acceptance, love and light above fear, hate and anger.

Peace. K*

Well, that's the sad fact of humanity.

The powers in this world opposed to or exploiting humanity are real. It's no conspiracy theory, they don't have to be bug-eyed aliens, the fact is I don't know who or what..

But their agenda is to keep us dumb and specifically, mathematically and scientifically illiterate(only ugly nerds would bother such stuff, right). As our salvation might as well be found in those two things, combine it with art and we get Quantum Mechanics - the science of faith.

It should be obvious to you now. It's easy to do what you want to happen but look around, there are forces that oppose it and work A LOT harder than you do. They dont just spread their lies on forums, they have internet, TV, newspapers, gossips, movies, music, everything, everywhere I guess.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Heres th problem with YOUR WANTA B REALITY. Its false not right. Think of it this way. If God does exist then no matter what you feel about you reality its wrong. You cant disprove God, and no matter what you think in YOUR REALITY it can be false. You dont have then final word on reality and what true an existing. In the end you dont the truth, and all you can have is faith

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here's the thing about what relaity is and isn't. See many souls who are open to truth or something that might be true they have no problem accepting it nomatter how much it affects their lifestyles, and accept everything that comes without blocking out what might be true.

Whereas rebellious souls, not saying you are, seriously you sound like a good girl, they block anything that might hinder their lifestyles, because if accepting the end times as true, and it does comes true, that means the author of it would be true too, which means they would have to accept Christ in their hearts and many don't want to do that. They block reality by diversion.

Now as for prophecy and the end times, while it's negative sounding, it's a reality because God sees the future and cannot leave his people in the dark.

Is he supposed to say nothing will happen and lie to himself so souls cannot be warned? All those prophecies are are a warning, yet it shouldn't affect our mindset because God wants happiness out of us.

I wake up everyday positive, not on the street corner saying woe is the world with a long face. While I know what times we are in, I do NOT let that affect my positiviy because what's coming afterwards is pure hapiness.

So reality is created by our mindset, doesn't make it truth, but what is truth is what God sees in the future and he has to warn us.

peace K!

did you steal my sig!?

peace.

new topics

top topics

join