It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight in sky over Flagstaff, AZ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I have been on ATS all morning and I just walked out my front door to get the newspaper, it is still dark because it is really cloudy, I live between Flagstaff and Sedona, AZ. But I looked up into the sky to check the weather and I saw these red blinking lights that just kept racing across the sky they were like right at the bottom of the clouds and were very small. I saw the little lights just shooting back and forth at each other. I pulled out my cellphone to take a picture and kept trying to zoom in but I still could not see the ships or lights so I took the pictures anyway and donwloaded them onto my computer to try and see if I can see them but I still couldn't, anyway back on the subject. They were tiny silver discs from my view and were shooting green and red lights back at each other like it was freaking star wars here. This continued until one of the objects fell from the sky and it disappeared behind the mountains while the other left into the clouds.

Did I just witness a UFO fight in the sky? This is really tripping me out, just as I was about to go star gazing tonight.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

What a damn shame you couldn't upload the pics ... that would have been amazing to see.

Have there been any local news reports about something falling/crashing from the sky behind the mountains ... or has there been unexpected air traffic in the sky above that area ?

How far away are the mountains ?

Woody

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Misoir

What a damn shame you couldn't upload the pics ... that would have been amazing to see.

Have there been any local news reports about something falling/crashing from the sky behind the mountains ... or has there been unexpected air traffic in the sky above that area ?

How far away are the mountains ?

Woody

No there are no other reports as of yet I even checked MUFON for any reports but there are none. The mountains are around 4 miles away. I have not seen any military personell driving/flying around so I am going to go and check out the situation and see if anything has happened, I am taking my laptop with me so that if there is anything up there I can use my webcam and record it directly onto my computer.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

4miles isn't that far ... is there any chance you could take a ride over and see if there's anything going on ?

If so, try to take more pics.

Woody

edit to add - sorry in my excitement I skipped the last couple of lines in your post oops !

Oh wow this could be really exciting ... good luck.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by woodwytch]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Question.

How close is the nearest airport?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hey could you upload these pics anyway? I mean, there are good people on ATS that are good at enhancing photos. What kind of resolution is your camera at? Any of the newer generation phones will give you more than a megapixel of resolution.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by william.gauncents
Question.

How close is the nearest airport?

Around 65 miles I live just west of Williams in next to Pine Springs, AZ and the nearest airport is 65 miles away.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There are 10 airports in and around Sedona. Included are the names and their distance from Sedona.
1. Sedona-2 miles
2. Flagstaff-19 miles
3. Rimrock- 15 miles
4. Cottonwood-18 miles
5. Williams-39 miles
6.Presott City-40 miles
7. Payson-48 miles
8-Ha Clark-48 miles
9+10-Sedona and Payson weather airports.
There are also flights from Las vegas and Grand Canyon coming into Sedona for the sunrise.
Idk, about the fighting though. It's hard to tell whats being seen in darkness. I am sure the op, since living there and being familiar with the area knows when somethings out of the ordinary. Wish u had pics.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
[edit on 16-12-2009 by william.gauncents]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Flagstaff has an airport and Williams is roughly 32 miles from Flagstaff on the I-40. So there is an airport about half the distance away than what you originally posted. I lived in Flagstaff for about 4 years and still make trips there semi annually as well as sedona. Also note that there are numerous heliports for Grand Canyon flight-seeing tours in Williams, Flagstaff and Tusayan near the canyon's south rim.

Cheers,

Erik

edit to add: Ah...Demetre beat me too it and more thoroughly I might add.

[edit on 22/DecamWed, 16 Dec 2009 10:56:11 -0600/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
There are 10 airports in and around Sedona. Included are the names and their distance from Sedona.
1. Sedona-2 miles
2. Flagstaff-19 miles
3. Rimrock- 15 miles
4. Cottonwood-18 miles
5. Williams-39 miles
6.Presott City-40 miles
7. Payson-48 miles
8-Ha Clark-48 miles
9+10-Sedona and Payson weather airports.
There are also flights from Las vegas and Grand Canyon coming into Sedona for the sunrise.
Idk, about the fighting though. It's hard to tell whats being seen in darkness. I am sure the op, since living there and being familiar with the area knows when somethings out of the ordinary. Wish u had pics.

I know stories are hard to believe without physical evidence but I truly don't know what I saw I have lived here many of years and saw some weird stuff before but nothing like this. I am sorry I said I lived near Sedona I don't I actually live up at Pine Springs next to Williams, I live outside of the city limits. I am 65 miles from Flagstaff and around 120 miles from Sedona. There is a military base nearby it is called Camp Navajo, I just don't want to report anything unless I am sure there is something to report, I am around .50 miles from the top of the mountain(they are small mountain almost like large hills).

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Are you still online?????
Go find a spaceship man!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I am behind the mountain now but see nothing, there is a couple that is already up here, I am going to look around.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I am 65 miles from Flagstaff

Then why did you name the thread "Fight in the sky over Flagstaff"?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by william.gauncents

Originally posted by Misoir
I am 65 miles from Flagstaff

Then why did you name the thread "Fight in the sky over Flagstaff"?

Because no one would know where I live unless I said Flagstaff, if I said fight in the sky over Pine Springs no one would know where i'm talking about.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Will you go allready!!! Get your biiip up there, 4 miles is nothing. Hope you get to upload the pictures.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I looked around and I see nothing, but it is weird how it smells like burning sulfur. I still don't know what I saw, maybe it was an alien but he didn't crash but instead just flew away. The smell is awful though and its quite warm up here while it's 22F in my city.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thealiveone

He's already there by the sound of his last post ... he was taking his laptop with him to stay in touch.

Woody

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I suppose if you enjoy beating your head against the wall, you could check with the FAA and semi-local military bases.

Aren't you in a hot spot anyway?

Been to Sedona twice- loved it.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'll be the first to say it, and I do hope I'm wrong...but this story sounds like a pig pile of dog poo.

But, I hope I am wrong.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join