It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight in sky over Flagstaff, AZ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

I agree 100%

Look at how many threads started by member this morning.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look at all the time stamps in all these threads here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems to me like member is spending more time looking at a computer screen looking for attention than looking up in the sky!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
I'll be the first to say it, and I do hope I'm wrong...but this story sounds like a pig pile of dog poo.

But, I hope I am wrong.

You are wrong. But I don't know what I saw, all I saw was two little discs in the sky, they were very small, and there were little beam like things going from one to another. The one fell and the other thing was just gone. So I went to check behind the mountain because it was only 4 miles away and there was nothing there except a couple who beat me to it. I saw nothing up there, no footpirnts, nothing seemed out of place. But there was a smell of bruning sulfur which stunk really bad and it was quite warm. So I don't know what it was, maybe the military was doing some kind of drill or something, but that still doesn't explain the smell up there.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Oh no, no. I'm not second guessing u at all. I do believe you. I'm not sure how long You've lived there but do u know the Phoenix Lights incident back in '97?? They were seen from Prescott, Phoenix, Tucson, Kingman, Az and in Nevada. Thousands of ppl had reported it and there sre hundreds and hundreds if pics. It was covered in the news for days. AZ is known as a 'hot spot' for UFO's.

<< 1   >>

join