It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Best Sighting in a western country

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this video?
Is it a hoax????
It seems credible to me.

Here is the link:

www.youtube.com...

Peace

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It looks to me like the camera is focusing on the branches close to it, so the lights in the distance are very distorted,giving them the diamond like shape. Weird lights though.

-E-

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Wow! S & F for you.

Definetly one of the most interesting UFO videos I've ever seen.

It makes you wonder why people don't attempt to move towards the lights and see if they can get a better shot of them.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It reminds me a little of the LUU-2 illumination flares video in Phoenix. They do appear to be very slowly falling and since the LUU-2's are on parachutes they do fall slowly, and if seen at a great enough distance, apparently very slowly.

There are branches in the foreground, I'm not sure if that's why some lights seem to be visible at times then not visible, if blocked by a branch or something.

If we knew where and when and in what direction the video was taken we could investigate the flare aspect, but without that information it's hard to do any research.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
They may have been scared as hell at what they thought it could be. I thought they where flares, but after awhile it started to not be flares and two some of those lights stayed lit and in the air longer than others. These people may have actually witnessed an alien incursion of their own crafts.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
It reminds me a little of the LUU-2 illumination flares video in Phoenix. They do appear to be very slowly falling and since the LUU-2's are on parachutes they do fall slowly, and if seen at a great enough distance, apparently very slowly.

There are branches in the foreground, I'm not sure if that's why some lights seem to be visible at times then not visible, if blocked by a branch or something.

If we knew where and when and in what direction the video was taken we could investigate the flare aspect, but without that information it's hard to do any research.

www.youtube.com...

This is the original video uploader, i think.
He's got some links to the reports on the news etc.
I thing the lady says that it's the A3 highway(?) England and that a crop circle will appear the next morning.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by upnorthtrip]

[edit on 16-12-2009 by upnorthtrip]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Chinese lanterns.

Second line

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This is good footage. It's very similar to the footage of the white UFO orb light "abduct6ing a cow," which was released a few weeks ago (except there's no cow ofcourse).

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

seriously? did you even watch the video? there is nowhere for miles to set off lanterns and since when did lanterns turn off and on, and then stay stationary for long periods of time, or drop from open sky out of a single cloud when there is nothing that could support the lighter of said lanterns for miles?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Not lanterns.....Just silly to say they are..

Shame about the loss of focus hence the diamond artifacts, very strange tho. Looked like flares to me but there seemed no aircraft dropping them and they were not at a universal height?

I'm guessing a military night op / training, if we knew the coordinates then we could google earth the area..

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Shame about the loss of focus hence the diamond artifacts, very strange tho. Looked like flares to me but there seemed no aircraft dropping them and they were not at a universal height?

I'm guessing a military night op / training, if we knew the coordinates then we could google earth the area..

Avebury, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, Uk
The vid is probably around 2 years old now.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I don't think it has something to do with military exercises.
Not chinese lanterns either.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wh00pS

Avebury, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, Uk
The vid is probably around 2 years old now.

I know it's old but is extremely good footage

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese
They may have been scared as hell at what they thought it could be. I thought they where flares, but after awhile it started to not be flares and two some of those lights stayed lit and in the air longer than others. These people may have actually witnessed an alien incursion of their own crafts.

Maybe they were really working on a design in the field.
A new crop circle,who knows?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I would say definitely not flares, they'd have to be pretty big to be giving that kind of bokeh from that distance. Really a shame they're out of focus most of the video.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
How can you say this is good footage. the idiot can't even move the god damned plants out of the way.

I think this "plants in the way" technique was used to over expose the lights in back, which in turn made the camera compensate focusing on the large blurry light (camera created ufo)...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Very interesting footage, thanks for that!

I am not sure at what that is, but it certainly raises my curiosity.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n
How can you say this is good footage. the idiot can't even move the god damned plants out of the way.

I think this "plants in the way" technique was used to over expose the lights in back, which in turn made the camera compensate focusing on the large blurry light (camera created ufo)...

It seems the plants are a bit further away from the "idiot" shooting position.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well, first they wasn't flying, they was floating. Second, I have seen this same diamond shape light somewhere, it's not alien, it's either a hoax done by these people, through a window, or some glass shining something on it, or they are lanterns, hot air balloons, something like this, because they are for sure just floating, and coming in and out , thats got to be a image projected onto glass or something.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

I'm not talking about the trees in the background, i'm talking about the clear as day plants (most likely a type of wild flower) no more then a couple feet away (with the use of zoom)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join