It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sparks From Peace Prize-President Kindle Civil War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It’s quiet. A dozen eyes pierce with laser perception across a smoke filled room as the scene unfolds. Seated before the President is the Joint Chiefs of Staff. A distinct sense of danger is seared on their faces as time momentarily stops. “You don’t have the authority,” shouts one of the Chiefs. The President begins to speak as countless blinking dots on a television screen pinpoint troop positions engulfing entire regions of the United States. “Gentlemen… our forces are in position. The operation is a go.” It sounds like a scene from a disaster movie…but it’s not. It’s real life…and it’s happening in the United States, according to a couple of recent stories appearing in the European Union Times (EU Times).

Americans are at the end of their financial ropes and former Kansas State Trooper Greg Everson asserts that he has confirmation of impending military actions and that the White House wants civil war. Even more disturbing is an alternate EU Times report claiming that President Obama has conveyed orders to NorthCom Commander, U.S. Air Force General Gene Renuart, to beef up NorthCom troops immediately, in an attempt to thwart an “expected outbreak of civil war” in the United States…In the recently released film Camp FEMA, Radio Host Alex Jones says NorthCom’s U.S. force has steadily increased from what was to be 3,000 troops up to around 40,000. Everson says by the end of January 2010, the troop count is expected to be at 1 million, at President Obama’s request.

takebackwashington.com...

An interesting article I wanted to post for your various comments . Now I must say that I personally have trouble believing that any president would want a civil war but the article does have some very interesting bits of info as well as some collaborating links .

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I honestly don't understand this.

I live in the US....and I've seen nothing here that remotely hints at such an event. Which doesn't mean it isn't going to happen, but there you go.

Whenever I'm on ATS and reading the posts, it sounds as if the US is going to break into civil war any second, probably right after alien disclosure but right before the swine flu vaccine depopulates the area. I'm not making fun of the posts (well, perhaps just a little) but I don't see a lot of the dire gloom and doom predictions coming true.

I don't think the US is headed towards civil war, for better or worse. But it remains to be seen, I guess.

Thanks for the interesting reading!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There is one problem with this whole deal. The US has just over 1 million troops. Many of those stationed across the globe.

I also doubt many people in the military will actively wage war against the US Citizens. It would be a death march for them. Also it wouldn't be long before the people that gave the order to quickly disappear into the abyss of history.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I to find an American Civil war to be very unlikely but wanted to post the article as it seemed interesting .

And thank you for taking it as such and not bashing me as an Obama hater or anything like that .

Interesting yes , something to keep an eye on , yes again . Is it " proof " of an impending civil war , no . Is it evidence of Obama wanting a civil war , no again .

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
A Civil war would be disastrous for the Govt...

Anything done is PREVENTION, a show of force to discourage it from happening.

1 Million Troops Half of who would in fight and divide wouldn't last long against a populace of 300 Million armed citizens, they would never encourage this, ever.

Loose Nukes... there are 7000 Warheads in Texas, one of the first States to secede surely...

Globally, world war would break out to fill the Power Vacuum as surely troops would fight amongst themselves and or withdraw...

India/Pakistan/Afghanistan/Kashmir would cascade...

North/South Korea too

Japan would be forced to immediately re militarize

China/Taiwan/Tibet, Chin would have no choice but be drawn into Korea

Eastern Europe... Russia would be forced to re enter

The Middle East Israel would come under attack... Nukes would be used

DC our Capital? Would burn that very night, our leaders would be in bunkers largely ineffective

Carrier Battle groups would divide along the Political Lines of Admirals

Racial lines would divide in this situation between the largely Black Army and partially marines and the overwhelming Caucasian Air-force and Navy who carry the Nukes and Best Tech

National Guard would organize by State affiliation...

Race War would break out and in LA Hispanics would decimate the Ghetto, LA and Phx we would see those cities burn too...

NY, Chicago, Philly, Detroit would see racial Medicares of Caucasians the only option would be Air force strikes, stealth and Raptors bombing our major East Coast cities to contain the uprising

The other 3/4 of the country would see organized well trained militias form into actual armies to take back what was left, decentralized and un strike able inevitably the Urban centers vulnerable to food shortage and transportation hits would crumble and the Heart land would inevitably win the fight

The death toll would be Millions in America alone

The Govt doesn't want this!!!!

IF they choose depopulation... it will be silent and deadly a germ or sterilization.

But Civil War? With Loose Nukes of the numbers and inevitable outcome?

No way...

The troops are because they are scared. Want to discourage us rising against what they are doing.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

And thank you for taking it as such and not bashing me as an Obama hater or anything like that .

Isn't it sad when you post something and have to expect such rhetoric? It never crossed my mind that you were doing anything other than sharing an interesting read.

Keep smiling!

[edit on 15-12-2009 by smyleegrl]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Things would have to get a lot worse for civil war to break out. Most people just aren't that bad off. As long as Americans can still get their fast food and watch their favorite reality TV shows on new flat screen HDTVs there will be no war. I see Americans that have learned nothing over the past year. They are still buying crap they don't need and still soft and lazy.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Wow..that was a pretty good guess to what would happen in my opinion. I know there's a reason Im here in the heartland.

But it sounds just like what might happen....they may want civil war, gives them an excuss...and there are a lot of other groups out there that see that as the only option left here soon.

I want to save all the people from those camps that I can ...I am going to be a major pain for the NWO.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
www.examiner.com... ama-preparations-for-civil-war" target="_blank" class="postlink">www.examiner.com... isinformation-on-Obama-preparations-for-civil-war

''In his December 11 column entitled “Is Obama Really Preparing For Civil War?” Baldwin cites a report from The European Union Times (itself a new and obscure creation) which is literally a cut-and-paste reproduction of this November 26 WhatDoesItMean.com disinformation piece by “Sorcha Faal”. The EUTimes.net cites American Resistance Radio as the source of this malevolent report – in lieu of the true originator, a nonentity operation that publishes disinformation vis-à-vis the absurd pen name Sorcha Faal.''
Treat this article with caution.

Treat this article with caution.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by INQUISITION11]

[edit on 16-12-2009 by INQUISITION11]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

That was an interesting take on the situation, the interesting thing being that all of the concerns, from Posse Comitatus to Army Regulation 210-35. precisely reflect my own.

Interesting also that we and others have commented on the article and agree with the concerns, yet state that at this time we don't feel that a U.S. civil war is immininent. I don't think it's imminent either by the way.

It's a bit of a sensationalized title, but let's see if we can build real discussion on not only the concept of a civil war in America, but also the definitions of what civil war in CURRENT America might be?

There can be absolutely no question that we have seen sequential and non-partisan presidents creating laws, measurements, contingencies, and executive orders, directly related to maintaining control during a national crisis. In these Posse Comitatus is, to me, the largest concern.

My opinion is this.

As long as the American public is placated, there will always be a grumbling undercurrent. The people will not rise up, and will not revolt against the same government that gives them, protection, food, shelter, and ever increasing handouts, (if you qualify)

The problem, and now we get to "The Plan" is how to control a U.S population who is not only against the obvious limitations, and constitutional infringements, but also to control the public perception.

I believe that this is all part of the plan.

Americans are controlled almost from birth. All of these controls were established in the last 100 years, the "end game". We can be as pissed as we want over the small things, but the small things are only as big as the people will accept. For example if they rolled in tanks tomorrow, myself and many others would say WTF, and fight for the noble cause. What if they (banker and elite rich) knew this? Once you have been raised and grown in an environment designed to teach a person how to live, by parents who lived in the same environment, wouldn't you think that there's nothing unusual about the ever tightening restriction s and the talk of how it used to be!

Don't you think that they would try to create a conflict that would allow the masses to retain just enough of their freedoms to endure, without revolting? A furthering of the us against them mentality, except that the us against them, is really us against us

What if the design is specifically built to create a rift?
What if it is designed to end the American experiment just as it ended the Soviet experiment?
What if the current and coming financial problems are all a part of the elite "money masters plan " to control and regulate the rest of humanity?
What if those of us in our 30's will bear witness to a brave new world. and those of us our 00's grow up in it, with no idea of how it used to be.

I think this directly relates to the discrediting of conspiracy theorists and the reinforcement of the "yeah they're right, but I can't (or am unwilling to) do anything about it.

The real conspiracy here is that the American civil war is not only on, it's almost lost. WhenIF physical battle finally breaks out, (the design is to topple without a shot i.e. U.S.S.R.) the elite will have so solidified their power that the masses will follow the media, and it will usher in such a restrictive and controlled world that we won't dare to talk about how it used to be!

Just my ideas~

Edit: Damn BB code, again!]

[edit on 12/15/2009 by AlienChaser]

top topics

join