It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON report UFO lands in Texas, two 'creatures' on the ground December 11, 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
A group of Texas witnesses near Monahans watched an oval-shaped UFO near ground level with two "strange men" nearby on December 11 .
Yeah I know , no pictures or video so it didnt happen , but if there was pictures or video they would probably be called fake so its a no win situation .
Anyway here is the report .

As we stood there in total shock, My brother next to me expressing his disbelief, we saw two strange looking "Men" appear from around the object. They at first didn't notice us, they were busy running around and gathering objects from the ground, from the trees. They didn't seem to notice us at first. They looked to be about the size of my oldest nephew, about 4 feet tall, but they looked very skinny, like they had no meat on their bones. Their heads were large and their arms were long, skinny and hung down around their knee's. About this time my two nephews came walking up behind us (scaring the hell out of us). They saw the object and the strange "men" and in a voice that only a kid can project, screamed out loud "WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS!".

Thats when the creatures turned and noticed us. The sight of these creatures was something that will haunt me till the day I die. It turned and looked right at us. It's eyes were large, almost like the eyes of a praying mantis, except they were jet back and wrapped around its head. the two creatures looked at us for about 7 seconds, not an ounce of movement, before they calmly walked around the craft, one right after the other. they disappeard behind the craft and we never saw them again. A few seconds later the craft lifts up, not a sound coming from the object, no rush of wind, not even a swaying of the nearby branches of a mesquite tree. It rose quietly and hovered about 40 feet from the ground, and shot out like a bat out of hell. As it zoomed away, it started glowing and made it easier to track as it zoomed away getting higher and higher till it faded away.

MUFON Report

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
cool story.

sounds "possible", but pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm not going to say this didn't happen; however, I am starting to question the credibility of MUFON lately.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Seriously... all that business that Imagir posted the other day about MUFON detecting a "mothership" out by Neptune really didn't do much for their reputation... at leat not in my book.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwiggen

Seriously... all that business that Imagir posted the other day about MUFON detecting a "mothership" out by Neptune really didn't do much for their reputation... at leat not in my book.

That's precisely what I was referring to. It seems like they will just about report on anything these days, regardless of proof or credibility of the witnesses. Didn't I read somewhere a few weeks ago that some of MUFON's 'Top Dogs' were jumping ship...and now I suppose this is what they have been reduced to.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Why cant people just accept that *snip* happens?? regardless of pictures or videos?

Man1: The world is flat
Man2: reaaaaly?
Man1: only kiddng
Man2: looks pretty flat to me
Man1: stop looking at your feet...

No offence to people who demand trut but may i just point out some things here? in relation to another human telling what happend "and yes its up to you to belive it or not"

1) all the westen laws are based on a story with no proof "god / jesus" unless you count some person saying he said she said.. then add the factor of being totaly alone in the universe?

what is more stupid? No aliens or Aliens?

God syndrome is a bitch i do admit but dont let it clould your judgement when it comes to "i saw this thing"

because its always 50/50

Can i prove aliens are real? "photo pics blah blah" Nope

Can i prove god / jesus is real" photo pics blah blah" Nope

But i can work out what one is more logical

ALIENS

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/15/2009 by maria_stardust]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yes well,
The story has all the classic specifications with the exception of "missing time". The story teller seems to be educated that is a plus for my sore eyes when reading these reports.
What i do have a problem with is why did the story teller bother describing the "Men" when all they had to do is say "they looked like all the modern alien claims do". That would of sufficed I believe. TO me, that makes it more a story and over detailed as if to get some believers to believe lol.
The second problem I have is this statement - "I know that I plan to keep my mind open, and start looking up towards the sky a little bit more from now on." Why bother with this statement? If I had experienced all that was claimed here personally, I would not need an "open mind" to the subject, I would be absolutely convinced

In my opinion, this is just another story by a believer in 4ft tall grey aliens with black eyes that wrap around their heads.
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So, why didn't that Texan go offer to assist the aliens in gathering the stuff they wanted - instead of skulking in the bushes and spying on them?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hmmm, I am here in Dallas, and this is the first I have heard this.... It has not been on the news or anything. Not that I think the news would cover this stuff, however, last time there was a claim like this in Texas, it was all over the news (Stephenville)

I check out the UFO reports on MUFON all the time, and I see plenty of obvious hoaxes going through all the time. So just because it is posted on MUFON does not make it true...

Now, I DO believe in aliens and I DO believe in UFO's, Hey I have seen three UFO's in my lifetime... But something about this story, just seems fishy to me...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
So, why didn't that Texan go offer to assist the aliens in gathering the stuff they wanted - instead of skulking in the bushes and spying on them?

I suppose that if their story included assisting the aliens, then their story would be easier to debunk due to lack of trace evidence...hiding in the bushes and spying keeps it as a "take my word for it" scenario.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

If this is the thread you are referring to (MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptun by Imagir):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you're been a bit harsh on MUFON because it came via their CMS. A case on the CMS is no indication that MUFON endorses the case, any more than threads on ATS mean they're endorsed by the Above Network.

I don't think it was deliberate but in Imagir's thread it wasn't immediately obvious that the report was submitted to MUFON rather than from MUFON.

If MUFON endorsed that sort of report in a press release I'd be criticising them along with everybody else.

Edit: Grammar.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

If he had assisted the aliens, he may have acquired 'more' evidence. Thus making his story harder (not easier) to debunk.

Well... so much for Texas hospitality and generosity.

[edit on 12/15/2009 by Larryman]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You know, i think MUFON has gone crazy and if they were in the least credible before, they totally lost it, for me anyway.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
You know, i think MUFON has gone crazy and if they were in the least credible before, they totally lost it, for me anyway.

I'm sceptic and I find myself defending MUFON. Only on ATS

The reports that keep working their way into various obscure/trashy UFO sites are coming from their Case Management System (CMS - I've linked to it earlier ITT). The reports that make it onto the CMS are unscreened, anyone can submit them. They don't indicate MUFON endorses or in anyway validates them.

What the more unscrupulous sites are doing is omitting/muddying/not stressing that it is user generated content they are cut and pasting from the CMS.

Edit: Tweaks, grammar.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
nice story. regardless of whether or not any pics exist on the matter i still believe. just like i do in God and Jesus and many other things. its called faith.

BUT! to be fair......i DO find it strange that no pics exist in this case as it is the year 2009 and almost everyone carries a cellpone with a built in camera. i mean there has to be at least ONE person per family who owns a cell now a days. so why not use it?

but otherwise i still believe.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

why is that? because they give ppl the benefit of the doubt when the rest of the world would shun away? if anything, thank them for hearing us out. regardless of how "crazy" or "unbelievable" it sounds.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman

Well, what if they wanted HIM? Better sit back there in the bushes and just watch.

Myself, I think i would at least throw a rock at them, just for kicks and see their reaction. =P

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
i940.photobucket.com...[/IMG]]Fallen Angel 1

i940.photobucket.com...[/IMG]]Fallen Angels 2 in One Shot

These photo's were taken via a webcam. They are zoomed and cropped ONLY.

I believe this is exactly what these people saw and are describing.

Check out the rest of the photo's in my album. ALL of them are webshots from live webcam feeds. They are the real deal.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ljib777

Not sure what you are trying to show but your pictures suck!
Line 2

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I actually take things posted at MUFO with a grain of salt. I dont believe it all just because it comes from MUFON. Anyone can upload a story, a picture or whatever. There is no accountability for what is posted there. It is a free for all. Nobody can question the person who reported their story. Nobody can really analyze or investigate photos or stories, because its just random anonymous people uploading whatever. There does not seem to be any follow up by MUFOn people to what is posted there.

Latest MUFON reports

Report your sighting here

At least here at ATS, people can be questioned about their story.

[edit on December 15th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join