It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there fossil remains of ET?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If ET's have really existed on this planet and may have been here for millions of years before humans arrived on the scene. Such as we hear about reptillians that one time were on land, then shouldn't there be fossil remains of ET species? Is there any such evidence available? And if not, why not if we assume it is true that ET's did inhabit this planet before humanst?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Its an interesting question. I wonder how we would be able to differentiate a previously undiscovered terrestrial fossil from that of extra-terrestrial origin. I assume one would have to find elements in proportions or ratios that don't occur here on earth, normally. Or perhaps there would have to be elements found in the composition that don't exist at all on earth.

I'm not entirely sure how one would go about it. Perhaps we have found ET fossils but have no way of identifying them as such. You've got me thinking now lol. The ancient ET idea has intrigued me for some time and yet I never once thought about the fossil record in conjunction with it.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thebulldog

It would be really ironic if we found in the end out some of the fossils we call neaderthals or dinosaurs were actually fossils of ET species!

I have always wondered how science can tell tell you what was on this planet millions of years ago just from a bunch of bones. If you suspect that some of the so-called terrestrial fossil remains are in fact ET, what would you place your bets on?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I have wondered for years why there are not multiple large scale very deep archelogical digs....say 5000+ feet deep, esp at the edges of faults and plates.
I think we need to learn more about the rock we are on, than we need to be reaching out into LEO...ok fine we can orbit....it does very little for us..vs...the amount of $$ it takes to do it.
If we spent that much $$ and manpower on our rock, many of our questions would be self answering.

To answer your question, yes, but it depends on ones beliefs as to what "alien" really means.

We are deffinately a race with some historical amnesia sp?
Missing episodes..if you wish it said that way.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
No idea if there are fossilized remains of ETs but a 300-600 million year old fossil was found with two trilobrites crushed by 2 unknown shoes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68ca7b174bd3.jpg[/atsimg]

The punch-out tape on the top reads:
'M.J Meister Antelope Springs June 1-1968 12-30pm'

There's a bigger pic out there but I resized it to fit this thread.

Text link to the story

[edit on 15-12-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Check out the KGB "Project ISIS"...i think it was called like that...took place around 1962 in Egypt... i think that's good for starters.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

There is, you call them DINOSAURS. Unfortunatley the remains we see are from the War.

[edit on 12/15/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
If ET's have really existed on this planet and may have been here for millions of years... shouldn't there be fossil remains of ET species?

Presently, NASA is about 99% certain that life once existed (and possibly still exists) on Mars, based on bacterial fossils found in a Martian meteorite. So, we can say with about 99% certainty that ET fossils do exist on Earth and have been discovered.

Now, if you're talking about complex, multicellular ET organisms on Earth, who is to say that we haven't already discovered them?

Of all the ancient fossilized lifeforms that we have unearthed over the last couple of centuries, we have no DNA evidence that these lifeforms originated on Earth. Regarding the very ancient and very weird marine fossils, in particular, we have no idea whether or not these creatures originated on Earth or somewhere else.

In fact, there's a very good possibility that Life was deposited on this planet by way of icy comets or asteroids in the very distant past, over 3.5 billion years ago. In which case, we might consider all life on Earth — including ourselves — as extraterrestrial in origin.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 12/15/2009 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think another angle to you refreshingly interesting question is whether ET inhabited earth or just visited. If they were coming to earth as some sort of temporary scientific mission then I believe there would be a low probability of any remains being left behind. They would, quite likley, account for their entire teams and take any remains with them.

On the other hand, if they did inhabit and/or colonize the earth for an extended period of time, presumably increasing their numbers, then there would be a higher probability of remains being left behind. However, their numbers would have to be pretty significant to have left behind enough remains to make their discovery statistically likely.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

That is incredibly fascinating! I found another article talking about this and other such shoe prints: www.asianresearch.org...

If this is true then this suggests prehistoric humanoids walking on this planet 600 million years ago. Amazing!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It would be possible for the ET's to consume or recycle their remains in such a way that there would be nothing to fossilize. Say cremation perhaps. You could consider that alien bodies may not be suitable for fossilization like a nice slime mold or even some purely energy based creature.

Another line of thought would be that the ET's lifespan could measure in the millions of years thus there would not be all of the fallen generations left to provide handy fossils.

What if without life support systems the ET's body reacts in such a way with our environment that it is completely destroyed. It is conceivable that their technology would also completely degrade without their continued maintenance.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

shouldn't there be fossil remains of ET species? Is there any such evidence available? And if not, why not if we assume it is true that ET's did inhabit this planet before humanst?

Think about it..we know we're here, and we can't even find the fossil remains of all of our ancestors going back millions of years, though we've found a few ancestors, there are still other "missing links" in our evolutionary tree.

So if we can't even find the remains of some of our own ancestors, why wouldn't it be hard to find other remains?

Besides what if they practiced cremation as a form of body disposal? There would be no remains to find, right?

Seems like I'm supporting your case but I think the most likely ET hypotheses is the one in my next reply.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hello Indigo Child! Thanks for posting the article on the shoes, I really enjoyed reading that. It is some of the best on ATS. It will give me alot to think about. One wounders if those are God's footprints, since he made us in his image? I also wonder if maybe Mars had people first and they came to Earth as austronauts. Or maybe someone is going through the universe starting life, like zoo experiments.... I think our history books should honestly be rewritten bi-annually. We all need to open our minds and imaginations more, something we lose as children. Thank you for this thread it is facinating!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
In fact, there's a very good possibility that Life was deposited on this planet by way of icy comets or asteroids in the very distant past, over 3.5 billion years ago. In which case, we might consider all life on Earth — including ourselves — as extraterrestrial in origin.

That's one of the best ET theories going.

It also has support from the fact that Mars would have been able to support life much sooner than the Earth because the Earth stayed too hot for life much longer than Mars did.

And we did find what may be fossil remains of martian life in ALH84001, so maybe we DO have some ET fossils. They are a little ambiguous so it's hard to confirm what they are.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I definately think we were "planted" here many thousands of years ago and I think the Egyptians have a lot to answer to.

But if we're talking Reptilians and Greys running around with the dinosaurs, then we have to assume they have got or had bones like ours.

After all, the fossils we find are bone remains and greys / reptilians may have had something different, some other way / makeup to supporting their weight / bodies.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Another thing to consider is that the phenomenon of fossilization is not a constant in Nature — only a tiny, tiny fraction of lifeforms undergo the mysterious process of fossilization. Meaning that we have recovered only a tiny, tiny fraction of examples of ancient life on Earth.

There may have been millions of other species that were never fossilized, and those millions of species are forever lost to time.

Even our best Science today cannot explain the phenomenon of fossilization. Science simply does not know how organic material can be replaced — almost cell-for-cell — by inorganic minerals, and how this process can take place before the organic material is consumed through bacterial decomposition.

Science can't duplicate the process, and Science can't explain the process, except through outlandish and unsubstantiated hypotheses.

Look at the case of the mummified tyrannosaur, in which a fossilized dinosaur skeleton some 65 million years old yielded actual organic tissue. Science was yet again baffled regarding the phenomenon of fossilization AND the survival of organic tissue over tens of millions of years.

The point of all this being that extraterrestrial remains may simply have never been fossilized in the first place, along with the majority of other lifeforms on Earth.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 12/15/2009 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
In 1930 the strange looking starchild skull was found in Mexico. It has been examined by numerous scientists. The skull is 900 years old and only human DNA has been found in DNA tests. Nonetheless it is an interesting skull.

www.starchildproject.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Fossils are generally of bones and teeth. What if the aliens skeletal structure was of a material that wasn't as dense and disintegrated with the rest of the body, thus, you'd never find a fossil.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Check the Star Child Skull site: www.starchildproject.com...

or

IF humans are a cross breed, in all their heights / colors etc (difference of race), between apes and 'aliens' is will be most difficult to find any fossils.

The number of 'alien' fossils will be very small compared to pre-human fossils.

Peruvean skull, Bolivian skull and Egyptean skull of Kings do look quite alien to me:

www.burlingtonnews.net...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.world-mysteries.com...

Does that count as an alien fossil? Debunkers will say NO, I say YES

The Dropa and the Han pygmy people, alien ascendents? Dwarfish in appearance and four feet (1.22 metres) tall on average
Still living 'fossils'?

The question is: WHAT do you expect to find and how different from humans must it appear?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

If ET's have really existed on this planet and may have been here for millions of years before humans arrived on the scene. Such as we hear about reptillians that one time were on land, then shouldn't there be fossil remains of ET species? Is there any such evidence available? And if not, why not if we assume it is true that ET's did inhabit this planet before humanst?

They can't survive in our atmosphere for very long. Hence, the underground ET bases, and them trying to create a hybrid that can!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join