It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Want to Stop Terrorism, Stop Killing Muslims!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
America wasn't that interested in terrorist when they were supplying arms and funds to the provisional IRA to bomb the streets of London. They only latched onto that idea after they were without an enemy after the cold war . Then they went and invented a few for themselves and turned it into the mass propaganda campaign that it is today . You want to stop the majority of terrorism ? It is not even that , do you want to stop the threat of terrorism ?, actual physical real life type 'terrorists' are thin on the ground . Go find a real enemy , engage the cia to infiltrate this new enemy's government, administration and secret services . Until you find this new real enemy, your cia will be busy creating these pseudo terrorist organizations for you to fight against instead .

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Its kind of odd that there is so much anti Muslim sentiment being spewed on this thread.

Weren't the native Americans considered savages when the American continent was first discovered?

weren't the African's used as slaves, and considered less than human at one point? After the slaves were set free, they were still not considered humans at the time, as well as Mexicans, and Natives. (was pretty big in the south at the time.) wasn't there also a fear campaign against the African Americans? wasn't it fear that sparked the hatred of one mans skin color?

you can bring this to today's day and age. the Muslims are not the enemy, Alqueda, and the Taliban were. they just happened to be Muslim. that came with anti Muslim propaganda.

i think you guys lost sight of the real problem here. there is only a small percentage of Muslim extremists. it doesn't mean they all are bad. some, not all, but that goes with any religion, any race, your always going to have a nut, wherever your from.

see the pattern here? we always needed an enemy to distract us from the real picture, that the real enemies are behind our own walls, spilling fear though the tube. i cant believe you guys fell for it. Anti Muslim sentiment is a form of racism, something that is looked down upon, but no its ok because their Muslim.

stop nit picking, look at the whole picture. you all should be ashamed of yourselves. you let fear and propaganda cloud your judgment.

i am going to my sociology class. Ill be back later.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
According to Bridgette Gabriel an international expert on Terrorism,

That is a lie...she is an journalist, author, activist and speaker on Islam and the Middle East but no "international expert" as you cite.

As thought her main base is lectures to American conservative-leaning organizations such as The Heritage Foundation, Christians United for Israel, Evangelicals and Jewish groups.....enh' what else do you want.

The correct term for her is "radical Islamophobe". Oh and in her own words

"I wanted to honor my parents. After all, it is the Holy Land. And I wanted to ensure that both my children will know where my loyalty lies — with Israel" - www.nytimes.com...

Sorry for the edit but it keeps getting better and better...R. James Woolsey, a former director of the C.I.A., serves on the board of American Congress for Truth which she runs. Now that's a conspiracy. A CIA planted mole?

[edit on 15-12-2009 by December_Rain]

[edit on 15-12-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Americans are followers of the national paradigm . That is why there is so much anti muslim sentiments . When the American government aligned itself against france after their refusal to join in the war on Iraq , the americans , in their multitudes adopted the freedom fries as opposed to french fries . No other nation's government can command the same kind of zombie-like adherance to the party line as the americans can . They can more or less point a vast number of their populace in any given direction , and they will go there . A racist agenda or not . You never see any other nation with a following populace that behaves in this same manner , least not since Europe in the 30's.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

It's okay, do remember not all Americans are such backwards and conservatives. Such a segment exists in all societies and that is what makes every place on earth diverse.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Not all Americans . I say multitudes and vast swathes to denote a lot of , but not all . I do not think that kind of behaviour denotes diversity in a positive sense . If you are saying that the zombie like behaviour of a large segment of society is something to be admired as it differentiates itself from other nations with less zombie like characteristics and is therefore in itself unique and distinguished , then maybe I would perhaps prefer the mediocrity of a common place free thinking people of other national denominations .

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Do you honestly believe we are attacking and killing people because they are Muslim. That is an ignorant belief. It just so happens that the radical Muslim is, on average, the most violent. If Buddhists started attacking and killing for no reason I am sure we would attack them as well.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yeah , it has nothing to do with muslims living in those oil rich nations , like the middle east and around the caspian sea . It is just unfortunate that they just so happen to be these alleged violent extremist and living on these lands that are so vital to national interests . If only they were peaceful people , there'd never be any kind of invasion and occupation of their lands . You only got to look at Iraq and what they did . How did Ameica ever put up with that kind of attack from these violent peoples . If only they were peaceful and Hindu's ,there would never have been an invasion.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

well to help keep your facts straight...
Columbus is credited with establishing the first slave trade in North America.

In 1492 Columbus' ships appeared off the coast of San Salvador. The Taino Indians greeted Columbus with unimaginable hospitality. Columbus reported to his queen: "So tractable, so peaceable, are these people, that I swear to your Majesties there is not in the world a better nation. They love their neighbors as themselves, and their discourse is ever sweet and gentle, and accompanied with a smile; and though it is true that they are naked, yet their manners are decorous and praiseworthy." Columbus soon lost sight of the generosity and kindness of the Taino people.

He took those peaceful natives he first met loaded them up on his ships and sent them back to Spain to be slaves. today the Taino are thought to be extinct now. so who is the savage in that story?

The attempt to use we Red Skins as slaves continued until we staged the Pueblo Revolt of 1680. chased the spaniards back into Old Mexico... proof that a free people will not long tolerate injustices or religious oppression.

something radical Muslims would gladly attempt to press upon my people if given the chance. of course there are a great number of people who would, given the chance, oppress my people.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Do you americans have any kind of bona fide proof of any so called muslim terrorists coming to your shores and blowing up stuff . I don't mean these patsy's the fbi catch within their own controlled pseudo terrorist event that they recruit these people to take part in and later on catch just in time to prevent their own fabricated terrorism event . Not 9 /11 , even the FBi haven't ascertained proof that it was Bin Laden . Thats all just hearsay , product of dodgy video tapes and just general mythology .

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Libertygal, Why would you trust Bin Laden? If he is the mastermind of 911 don't you think he is just spouting retoric ?

According to Bridgette Gabriel an international expert on Terrorism, the Quran contradicts itself a lot and then explains why.. It has sayings that says if one passage contradicts another, it is the latter that Muslims should believe and it is the former that they should tell the rest of the world. She believes their religion teaches them to deceive people in this manner on purpose to cunningly bring about their agenda.

In her online video "Radical Islam’s Threat to America!" - blog.americancongressfortruth.com... , she says if you study their history you see they have killed more people around the world because they are non Muslims than any other people or country has ever done. ( also on my sig file)

She also believes that there are really no "Extreme Muslims" and that their religion teaches all Muslims that all nations must fall to Islam and according to the Quran they can use any means including killing and deception to get this done. This belief is at the core of the religion for every Muslim and they are to use deception to fool their enemies.

If there is any truth to this that makes them very dangerous and this should be studied more to determine real threats to national security.

Bridgette Gabriel comes from a Middle East country and she believes we in the West have not been taught the true history of Islam. To not at least consider her evidence is foolish.

About Fear - Fear can be a great thing. It can make you not touch the hot stove and be wary of strangers who seek to harm you.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

Well you bring me these contradictory verses, and i'll explain it to you. You should have some more respect when talking so people actually show you respect. When you're done showing me these verses i'll be more than happy to show you over 50 contradictions in the bible. till next time

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It seems so obvious doesnt it.

If you kill a muslim, his family will want revenge. When his family gets revenge, the families of the west want revenge.

Its like compound interest.

But.. thats not entirely true.

Especially when we are on their land, occupying it.

Id kill as many people as I could if they were occupying my home town.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

That point of view will not work . They are 'entitled' , they are exceptional . They can go to countries and do stuff that they could not tolerate other countries doing to them because the people of those countries are not like them . They are not equally entitled . They are not equals , they are human , yes, but not American. It is ok to kill them .

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Great, post thank you for reminding others of what really is going on!

ifamericansknew.org...

view the website above and judge for yourself!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

Remember you are on a conspiracy website and 911 is widely believed to be an inside job, so most people would answer no. However, what about the previous WTC plot by Osama, the attacks in England, the plot in Canada to name a few. Do you really believe all of those are just so we can wage some sort of holy war? It is not just a problem with Americans, it is a fight on these extremists taking hold and plotting all over the world.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The only way that terrorism will stop is when Muslims grow a pair, and stop fighting like cowards.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So let me get this right we stop killing them they stop killing us.

Sounds fare but why then do they kill as many of there own.

I see no reason why not killing them would stop this. All that would happen is the armies leave every warlord who thinks he has a pair wants to take control kills anyone that gets in his way including fellow muslims.

Inforces (remeber that word) his take on Islam and again anyone who thinks different is killed. I never liked the idea of going to war but why should leave people to be forced into beleiving in a religion just because they live in a country full of beleivers.

Why is Islam so superiour to me that if I lived there I would have to pay.

Islam or any religion for that matter is not about god its about men having control, power and money.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There is a huge huge huge difference between extreme Muslim terrorists intentionally killing innocent men, women and children, and govt militaries fighting one another. The vast majority of innocents killed by US forces is due to our enemies using civilians as shields, and as a political tool to rally support.

All innocent deaths are tragic, however there is a big difference in the brand of good and evil when some are targeting innocents on purpose. So while some of you like to naively make these terrorists out to be just defending themselves and are heroes, you are sadly mistaken. These groups are not comparable to those that rebelled against England during the American Revolution. They were not targeting innocents both domestically and abroad. These extreme Islamics are and its been proven and shown time and again. Some of you more emotional touchy feely types try to rationalize everything away. You think we could just talk these people into peace. You do not understand that they feel its the religious duty to kill Americans and Jews.

Of course, I do premise that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful, nice people. Every religion has their extreme. This brand of extremism is particularly violent and evil, and that sort of evil never has an excuse.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Really?... Is that why the Muslims as they merged the different tribes under Islam in the 7th century and decided to finally follow Muhammed's order to spread Islam by the sword, andwent ahead to conquer the Middle East, and part of Europe?...

I guess that must have been for the "good of the people of the world"...

The first crusades were caused by the converted Islamic Muslims.

Not to mention the fact that one of the major wars which the U.S., and part of Europe had to fight was in the Barbaric wars, because Muslim nations in North Africa were attacking European, and American ships going back and forth.

That also must have been "for the good of all"....

Yes, there are many good Muslims, but there are others who still follow the old ways, and the old ways tell them to spread Islam by any means, including mayor Jihad if necessary....

One more thing, why is it that the mayority of the tribes in Iraq, and other surrounding areas decided to unite and attack, and defend themselves against the Muslim extremists?....

Iraqi Tribes Turn on al Qaeda

September 22, 2006: Coalition forces in Iraq have suddenly received the manpower equivalent of three light infantry divisions. They did not suffer any repercussions in domestic politics as a result, and now have a huge edge over al-Qaeda in al-Anbar province. How did this happen? Tribal leaders in the largely Sunni province on the Syrian border got together and signed an agreement to raise a tribal force of 30,000 fighters to take on foreign fighters and terrorists.

These leaders have thrown in with the central government in Baghdad. This is a decisive blow to al Qaeda, which has been desperately trying to fight off an Iraqi government that is getting stronger by the week. Not only are the 30,000 fighters going to provide more manpower, but these tribal fighters know the province much better than American troops - or the foreign fighters fighting for al Qaeda. Also, this represents just over 80 percent of the tribes in al-Anbar province now backing the government.

www.strategypage.com...

This man in the OP has no idea what he is talking about.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If Muslims are killing Muslims, why should it be our business to sick our noses in their dilemma? Let them figure this out on their own without our constant bullying and telling them what's right and wrong. By the way, let say these "extremists" catch one of our Americans and decapitate him, right? Now we, a supposedly Christian Nation, go over to them and drop a bomb in their village and blast women and children to pieces, what does this make us? Aren't we extreme as well? They are cutting our heads while we are blowing kids to pieces... I just don't get the argument here that they are extreme. Look at what we are doing to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join