It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Want to Stop Terrorism, Stop Killing Muslims!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
The only way that terrorism will stop is when Muslims grow a pair, and stop fighting like cowards.

Not supporting either side, but if I were to say who needs a pair are the people sitting behind closed doors and clicking a button to kill hundreds... not when you kill yourself for your belief!

Don't get me wrong I think both parties are simply stupid for killing each other!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAlIzAtIoN

Because they are not only "killing Muslims"...they are going after anyone, and everyone they can that won't convert to their ways...

Perhaps you forgot that Muslim extremists were behind 9/11?... Even if the ones from Iraq were not directly responsible, which begs to difference because documents capture say otherwise, Muslim extremists from ALL over the globe are in Iraq, and others are joining them to "fight the infidels."

You think it is better to leave them alone so more of them can go to European nations, and the U.S. to cause more violent attacks?...

[edit on 15-12-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Amerika lost its bogeyman when the USSR fell..

Muslims replaced them very nicely...plus, as a bonus, they do not possess even a fraction of the military might of the former Soviet Union...just perfect to kick around and treat like crap..

Amerika knew if it caused BS with the "Reds" they would get it back ten fold..therefore they knew better..

Amerika also knows the average muslim State has NO military might...

Sadly, it has become a "free for all", and, with Israel at its side, the brave old US continues to kill innocents daily...

And with Gods agreement apparently....

Amerika is a disgrace....and the comments posted by some in this thread bear testament to this...Muslims defending their country from Invaders is sub human behaviour...??

yeah right.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
That London terrorist event was a good one . There happened to be a terrorist event that coincided exactly with a terrorist drill on that very same day under the same circumstances . And later on the mastermind , Aswad, is found to be an MI5 agent , as even reported on american mainstream news only 2 - 3 months ago. What's the chances of some random perpetrator gate crashing some UK defence drill and enacting the same terror event that they are only pseudo-enacting for training purposes and then this unknown entity just so happens to come in un-announced and turn it live . Orchestrated by the MI5 man to boot .

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I've met a lot of quiet a few Muslims in America, seem to be like a bunch of generous, kind individuals. You make it seem as if all Muslims are evil and need to be obliterated and destroyed.

Plus, prior to the occurrence of 9/11, we've been there for over 10 years bombing them and messing with their lives. You don't think this has built a resentment towards America? If someone was on my soil, telling me what to do and how to live my life.... I would do everything possibly to protect myself and my family. This is why Bin Laden's regime kept growing and growing because of our constant looting in their business. Middle Eastern politics is very difficult to grasp, we need to stay out of it and worry about our country.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by debz325
Islam is a evil religion.Look at how they treat there woman and children,disabled people and gay people.There religion is a cult and should be banned off the earth.I am a christian but have respect for all other religions,i even respect the athiest but Islam ...just flat out evil.

People like you are the reason why we have so many ignorant people walking the streets of america. They have no clue, the very few that do understand what is going around people call them stupid, but in reality they have so much more knowledge then you. You want to talk about the treatment of women, well why don't you ask a muslim women that quesion, it's better then having 12 year old girls walking around with short-shorts on and having premarital sex and getting abortions and spreading aids, thats digusting. Actually christianity is a cult becuase jesus was jewish and never even started christinity it was paul and it came after practicing with the jews for over 400 years in their synagogue. I respect christians and all monothestic religion but you my friend i hate and have no respect for.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAlIzAtIoN

I've met a lot of quiet a few Muslims in America, seem to be like a bunch of generous, kind individuals. You make it seem as if all Muslims are evil and need to be obliterated and destroyed.

Did I say all Muslims are like this?... I said the ones who still follow the old ways of Muslim extremism...

BTW, the Muslim extremists have been attacking the west for CENTURIES... I wonder who should have more resentment towards who....

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I dunno what to say really... i saw a photo last week of the next generation of hardline extremists.... of course they were young girls & boys and don't really know what they are doing but they were pictured with rocket launchers and ak's..... this is what we have to look forward to and also the life that they have to look forward to.... so where does it end?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Excellent post! You beat me to that, I was going to post the same letter.

To add to that, Bin Laden also said in that letter:

Before I begin, I say to you that security is an indispensable pillar of human life and that free men do not forfeit their security, contrary to Bush's claim that we hate freedom.

If so, then let him explain to us why we don't strike for example— Sweden?

And we know that freedom-haters don't possess defiant spirits like those of the 19— may Allah have mercy on them.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I think as long as we leave Middle East alone, we would be far better off. We need a lot of help in America, we can't be bothering ourselves now with something that's out of our hands. We go there and we cause more trouble than ever before. We are in trillions in debt, we need to play the selfish card and worry about ourselves now, otherwise it will be too late and things will head for the worse.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I saw that film too. Those were those christian sects in Texas . Scarey stuff .

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

We go there and obliterate children and women to piece and we are not extreme? We are the good guys right? You are not looking at both sides my friend.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
I bet those 72 virgins arnt females, wouldnt that be a poke in the eye with a hot stick......

And your heaven could be a gay bar.

I completely agree with this thread.
I hope it clears some racist or discriminatory thoughts out of some ATS users' heads.

Remember that more children have been molested by catholic priests than buildings being blown up by muslim extremists.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by The_Zomar]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
The only way that terrorism will stop is when Muslims grow a pair, and stop fighting like cowards.

Who's fighting like cowards, the people who fight by throwing rocks, or the people who fight by dropping bombs or using ak-47 on a family having their dinner. Get your facts straight before you start bashing a religion, how bout americans fight with rocks too and the limited supply of guns the civilians have. as for the taliban and alqaeda, a poster here posted about osama bin laden and his intention and reasoning for his attacks(if there was ever an attack) on the twin towers. The americans are the ones(not all but a very large number) rape iraqi women and stand by and watch israel destroy iraqi schools. Americans are the ones who foolishly follow everything the media spits put and when ever a country differs in the plan of the u.s the're called "terrorist". Americans are the ones who like i said use ak47 to kill innocent people, this war is very similar to vietnam in that you couldn't find where the enemy was and are basically fighting civilians. Talk about cowards. and no iam not arab, iam an american and these americans iam talking about make up of the very few in the army who i completely lost respect for. Get up and smell the roses, the bully is killing people with bombs and ak-47 while the defenseless kid is throwing rocks and using very few guns. The taliban and alqaeda are simply standing up to the u.s and their "rout for democracy" and are getting payback for the u.s actions.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boniknik

Perhaps you are forgetting that Muslim extremists are allowed to deceive if it would save their lives, and to avoid retribution for their actions...

Osama Bin Laden has said a lot of things...

BTW, they have been attacking, and trying to attack European nations that didn't want to start the war, and were not part of it... I wonder why?....

One more thing...you are kidding that you actually believe Bin Laden claiming they are not making any attacks in Sweden......

There is growing Islamic extremism in Sweden my friend....

Just do a search on goggle on "Islamic extremism in Sweden"......

[edit on 15-12-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Absolutely dead on correct, and anyone who believes otherwise is VERY naive. If you read the Qur'an it is all about killing non-believers....period.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAlIzAtIoN

Perhaps you are forgetting that most of the innocent Iraqis which have died were murdered in terrorist attacks, and bombs....

There is a war occurring over there, obviously you have never seen what a war is like.....

Unfortunately civilian casualties also occur, but for the most part it has been the Islamic extremists who have flooded into Iraq who have murdered most of the civilians...

Did you happen to read the article I excerpted about 80% of tribes in large areas of Iraq, and surrounding areas have united with the alies, and are attacking Islamic extremists?....

Or did you decide to just dismiss this fact?....

You have no idea what is happening over there, there have been troops that have been injured, and even died trying to save Iraqi people....

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pujols5

Who's fighting like cowards, the people who fight by throwing rocks, or the people who fight by dropping bombs or using ak-47 on a family having their dinner. Get your facts straight before you start bashing a religion, how bout americans fight with rocks too and the limited supply of guns the civilians have.

What a bunch of BS.... Iraqi civilians have TURNED AGAINST MUSLIM EXTREMISTS....and over 80% of tribes in Iraq, and surrounded areas have given fighters to fight against the Muslim extremists.... But of course people like you love to ignore, and dismiss such facts....

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by atcwatcher

That's the problem, you think the Muslims attacked for no reason. You assume that they hate freedom. If this is true, then why did they specifically attacked the US? Aren't there any other "freedom loving" nations?

Bin Laden himself is not denying the oppression that his own people get from their own corrupt governments. But that is their problem to fix, the problem is, the US saw how these corrupt governments are benefiting, and they want either some of that or all of it.

At a time when some of our compatriots were dazzled by America and hoping that these visits would have an effect on our countries, all of a sudden he was affected by those monarchies and military regimes, and became envious of their remaining decades in their positions, to embezzle the public wealth of the nation without supervision or accounting.

He wasn't expecting that it would be so easy to attack America, he didn't expect your "commander in chief" would allow it to happen just like that. Do you really think the US government didn't have knowledge about it? They could have shot down the 2nd plane, but they didn't, and this amazes Bin Laden.

It never occurred to us that the commander-in-chief of the American armed forces would abandon 50,000 of his citizens in the twin towers to face those great horrors alone, the time when they most needed him.

But because it seemed to him that occupying himself by talking to the little girl about the goat and its butting was more important than occupying himself with the planes and their butting of the skyscrapers, we were given three times the period required to execute the operations
—all praise is due to Allah.

Learn!

No one except a dumb thief plays with the security of others and then makes himself believe he will be secure. Whereas thinking people, when disaster strikes, make it their priority to look for its causes, in order to prevent it happening again.

And know that: "It is better to return to the truth than persist in error." And that the wise man doesn't squander his security, wealth and children for the sake of the liar in the White House.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Then explain why they attacked us in 2001? We wasn't killing muslims then. This guy just hates America and wants us to lose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join